BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Chelsea H.
Edgewood, MD
I LOVE IT ! It doesn't cost to much and it doesn't leave your skin dry or overly oily. It's the perfect moisture.
Emily C.
This is my absolute favorite body wash! Makes your skin super soft and leaves you smelling squeaky clean all day!
Marie C.
These Dove body washes leave my skin feeling sooooo smooth. I love their range, and it doesn't irritate my skin!
Amber E.
Caldwell, TX
The smell is great, it is moisturizing and the texture is so smooth. Also I like the packaging of this product.
Sarah I.
ROSCOMMON, MI
Keeps skin soft and moisturized with a very nice smell. Some scents are better than others.
Kallie G.
Burleson, TX
Great product for dry sky. I've noticed my dry skin improve after repeated use of this. And not the mention how wonderful
It smells.
carly n.
Dove body wash is so rich and creamy. It leaves your skin so soft and smelling great, a little goes a long way.
Meyling M.
Dallas
This soap makes your skin so soft and it smells great , I use it before I go to a party it is Amazing! I recommend it to everyone 👏🏼
Angela F.
Bellflower, CA
Good soap. Always has a nice scent to them, and leaves my skin soft. I never have. To deal with residue from it.
Lacey B.
Really good smell and lasts on your skin but not overpowering i have used dove body was for years and this one did not disappoint.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.