BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Marianny H.
Very smooth and smells amazing. I definitely recommend this product.
Very smooth and smells amazing. I definitely recommend this product.
Socorro S.
Thornton, CO
I was struggling with my son's dry skin, until we tested with Dove, now his skin is much better, know I do not leave Dove by any other...
stephanie h.
River rouge, MI
There is something about dove that my skin won't use nothing else!! I just feel so clean and refresh When I use the body wash!! Love it!!
Anna G.
Slidell, LA
My daughter really loves this product and has asked for it repeatedly. Since she usually wants something new to try, this is high praise.
Amanda C.
Grand Rapids, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body wash is very creamy and moisturizing. I like that it's affordable and easily accessible at your local grocery store/drug store.
Amanda S.
Dove always makes great products, the body wash is soothing and hydrating for my skin plus it smells great! Would definitely recommend.
Desiree A.
Bird In Hand, PA
Dove is one of the best soaps to purchase. it last a long time and makes your body feel nice. evebut leaves you feeling soft and smooth.
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
This is the body wash that I am currently using because I got a deal on it at Sam's Club and I love the smell of it! Very moisturizing.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
This makes my skin feel amazingly soft and smooth. The price is low and the different scents that these come in leave me smelling great.
Averri G.
Piscataway, NJ
When I went to college I started using this and let me tell you... ITS AMAZING! It leaves your body feeling so soft and it's super cheap.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.