BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Ari P.
Baltimore, MD
This is a great everyday body wash. keeps you moisturized all day long, which is especially great with dry skin like mine. plus it's affordable and easily found in stores.
Miranda L.
When I first started to use dove and I used this one. It made my skin very soft and it felt like I already had lotion on after I got out of the shower. Love this product!
Jess T.
Los Angeles , CA
I like to rotate between my body washes and this is a great choice when wanting just a clean refreshing body wash. I usually use it in the winter when my body needs more moisture, and believe it can be used for both men and women!
Allison M.
Lake Forest, CA
I love Dove products. The shampoo is my favorite. But as for this particular body wash, I think it may be a little too moisturizing. I notice that my body feels a little greasy towards the end of the day which is pretty gross.
Adia M.
Washington , DC
I love the original! Keeps my skin feeling super soft after a bath. This one doesn't have the beads in it which I also prefer and it lathers perfectly. Don't need a lot
Allison L.
Rock Hill, SC
I use the blue fig one and in addition to loving the smell and texture, it's light faint blue and I like that. It makes my skin soft and comes in a three pack at Costco.
Natalie G.
Sioux City, IA
Great product helps keep skin moisturized when lotion isn't enough. Product is long lasting. Leaves you smelling good all day. Good price for how much product you get.
Brittany J.
Dove has great body washes, but I do not like the fact that they test their company tests on animals. I continue to use dove products, because they work well with my skin, but hope that they will quit with testing on animals.
Willa G.
Saint Paul, MN
Makes your skin very soft, good quality for the price ,very gentle on the skin, probably not as good quality as high end expensive body washes but I use it all the time
Nicole T.
FRANKLIN, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love dove body wash it doesn't dry out your skin and it has a great scent. they have one esp. for winter which i really love it moisturizers your skin well and living in Wisconsin we need all the help we can get in our winter.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.