BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Stephanie S.
Cleveland, OH
It does make your skin soft and smells good(clean fresh scent) but it is very thick and kind of hard to get out of the bottle. Alot of product would be wasted if you didn't really try to get it all out.
Shannon V.
Alexandria, VA
Love this body wash, it is smooth and feels luxurious. My skin tends to dry out (I swim several times a week) and I use this body wash daily, it leaves my skin feeling soft.
Cassie D.
This stuff works wonders! And not just for moisturizing but it's a wonderful alternative to shaving cream! They also have some pretty scents. I highly recommend this body wash.
Beatrice R.
San Jose, CA
I absolutely love this item, it really helps out with my dry skin, every time I take a shower using this is feel like my skin is getting better better, I highly recommend it!
Laura W.
Evans, CO
The smell is inviting, The texture is a creamy wash. Easy lather and doesn't take much, so no re applying. it not only keeps you clean, but also doesn't leave that greasy feel.
Natasha K.
Waltham, MA
Haven't disliked any of the dove products I've tried thus far. Once you use their moisturizing bath products, it will leave you feeling hydrated, refreshed and with a fresh clean feel. The cool cucumber line does just that. Must try!
Janelee C.
This one is my favorite! I change some times the Dove fragrance but always return to this one. smell fresh, clean and make my skin feel soft and hydrating. Love Dove product!
Ashley D.
Staunton, VA
This is the ONLY body wash I will use! It smells amazing and leaves my skin silky soft. It is by far the best body wash I have found, even compare to more high end products.
Dominga V.
Glen Lyon, PA
I love this body was. usually other products you lose smell after a hour well with dove you keep the smell for about 8 hours I love it and wouldn't go to a different brand.
Danielle B.
Waterford, PA
I always hate when I use a body wash, and I have to continue to use more of it because it doesn't suds or spread well. You will not have to worry about that with this product! A little goes a LONG way, so you get more for your money!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.