BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Kelsey A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of best body washes!! It smells so freaken good, leaves the skin soft and smooth. Used for a couple months now and had no regrets :)
Maria R.
I absolutely love Dove body wash. It leaves my skin so smooth and smelling good. The smell also lasts a few hours which I like about it.
stephanie L.
Baton Rouge, LA
Best stuff to shave with hands down!! I love the way it moisturizers and never makes me breakout. The only thing I dislike is the smell.
Awilda C.
Smooth skin that's all I can say. After a long day a work, dove moisture body wash relaxes my body and leaves my skin smooth and relaxed.
Diego G.
I love this brand because it always leaves me moisturized and I always smell nice and clean and always fell good knowing that I am clean.
aubrey k.
Really moistureizing and helps me feel soft after a shower. smells really good too and it's just a great product to pamper yourself with.
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My entire family from my 2 year old to my husband and myself use this dove body wash and we love it !! We use the sensitive skin version
Averri G.
Piscataway, NJ
When I went to college I started using this and let me tell you... ITS AMAZING! It leaves your body feeling so soft and it's super cheap.
Leilani A.
Chino, CA
My absolute favorite body wash. Smells so good leaves body and skin smooth silky and so soft. Would definitely recommend this body wash.
Jenn Z.
One of my favorite shampoos. I always feel so clean after using it. One thing I didn't liked so much was the little beads in the shampoo.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.