BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Taylor M.
Milford, CT
My favorite body wash. mild and fresh smelling and great at keeping skin moisturized especially in winter months.
Corinna J.
Bloomfield, NJ
Great moisturizer and perfect for sensitive skin. Has a great fragrance and leaves my skin feeling soft.
Linda D.
Irvine, CA
Such a rich and moisturizing wash. the scent is nice and fresh, not over powering and the whole family can use it!
Ang T.
I LIKE THE SCENT AND IT SURE LEAVES THE SKIN SOFT. I NORMALLY DON'T PURCHASE BODY WASH BUT THIS IS AN OK
Kim S.
I like this body wash. It's very hydrating and has a nice fresh scent. The only problem is the price is kinda steep for drugstore item
Lisy O.
I love using dove boys wash and I buy them for Christmas gifts when I'm not sure what to get for someone
Cassandra C.
I like the Dove Deep moisture nourishing body wash... Good moisturizing, plenty of lather (especially with a loofah) and a nice scent!
Sharon O.
Corona, CA
I love dove anything for my skin! Makes me feel fresh and clean and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry and itching.
Melissa M.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this product it smells good and makes my body really soft I love anything they make they all work so well
Stephanie C.
Tucson, Az
Perfect body wash, really great for people who severe dry skin. It cleans and leaves skin soft. Highly recommend
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.