BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Lauren W.
This product is hands down my favorite body wash. It keeps my skin very moisturized and hydrating and smells so clean! It is a little more expensive than other body washes, but worth it. You should definitely give it a try!
U P.
It's decent. It does the job but I do feel a sticky after residue which is why I like to use it during winters only. If you have super dry skin this is probably the best option for you.
Amber E.
Flowery Branch
Keeps my body nice and moisturized! Even my elbows and knees stay hydrated for a few days! It has a very light scent that does not stay for longer than the shower.
Marlee S.
East Dublin, GA
Only soap I ever use!! This product is gentle and provides a layer a moisture left on your skin after rinsing, similar to if you applied lotion on your skin after a shower or bath. I really enjoyed showering with this body wash. I use a shower scrubber, it's a plastic mesh, round, and squishy. It works great for exfoliating your skin while you bath. I only used appropriately a quarter size amout and had quite a bit of suds to work with.
The only problem I had was after my shower. I began to have an allergic reaction, but I have very sensitive skin so this has become something that I have had to deal with. I have not tried any other Dove products yet. I did notice that they have developed a few "sensitive" body washes. I will try and write a review on them as well.
In the end I gave the remaining body wash to my two daughters, and they love it!
D'sherlna R.
Thibodaux, LA
Dove deep moisture body wash I like to used live dove it have great scent its make your skin oily when taking a bath but when you get out it have your skin soft and smelling good I used dove alot.
Adriana M.
albuquerque
My absolute favorite body wash. I’ve used this specific wash for a few years. It smells delightful and leaves my skin so soft. Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash
Livia F.
A good product - doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and leaves it feeling soft. Also a good price and easy to find at the drugstore - and I wouldn't pick a higher end brand over this one. Recommend.
Mailee B.
Columbus, GA
This is my all time favorite body wash! It smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling so soft. It was cost effective and worked just as well as the higher end prices!
Ashley F.
chuckey
Love it!!!!! Awesome!!! Keeps my skin soft!!! Bought at Walmart.Dove go Fresh Nutrium Moisture Body WashDove go Fresh Nutrium Moisture Body Wash
Natalie L.
Madison, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this product in my Walmart Winter Beauty Box and reviewed it for my blog (Natalie Katherine). It is a great, simple product, and if I'm looking for basic skincare at a low price ($5.47) or am having some sort of skin issue that requires products without a lot of fragrance or add-ins, this is a great go-to. The only new comment I have is that the sample-sized bottles of Dove body wash have this bizarre oval-shaped lid that is IMPOSSIBLE to remove in the shower while your hands are wet. I hate it... I'll always hate it.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.