BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

LiveLoveLynn 8.
Kapolei, HI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Good product to have.  Very moisturizing  only problem with that is it makes the bathtub slippery after each use.  Pleasant scent - makes me feel clean when I smell it.  Gentle on skin.  Lathers nicely.  Would buy again.  Great to use during the winter months or when feeling dry.
Miss A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I mean the best of the best. I will definitely say that before using a liquid soap, use a bar soap to scrub before using this. I love the smell of this product. It smells lovely. I just recently started using Dove products more often. They were quite expensive for me to purchase. I will recommend this product to anyone.
Abby E.
I just love the whole line Dove has put out! Not only are their products fantastic but they support every body type and stand by real women of every shape and size and color.

Their products are great for every skin type but this one in particular is great for winter time when that harsh winter air is terrible on the skin.
Mary E.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this body wash! I live in Michigan and during the cold winter months my skin gets SO dry. Dove Body Wash is the perfect product for this! I love how well it moisturizes the skin without leaving it oily. It also has a very nice, subtle clean smell. I would definitely recommend this product to others!!
McKayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It smells good and keeps skin moist (hate that word.) It is a little overpriced in some stores, but priced best in Walmart. It really isn't good for sensitive personal areas, as it causes burning. I don't like the packaging/bottle design. Unsure if I'll use it again, though, I used to be a longtime user of this product.
Rebecca G.
Johnston, RI
This is the only body wash that I use. I can't remember the last time I used a different product. I tend to have dry skin and this definitely helps moisturize. The scent is very subtle and not overpowering. It is a great product that is not too expensive compared to other body wash brands. Definitely recommended!
Mary K.
Bechtelsville, PA
Excellent wash and moisture body wash  ... comes now in a variety of scent that will appease the populous.  Great for combatting the winter's dryness and ashiness.  I use it years round, especially as a back wash.  Certainly, upped the game in clean without drying out the skin ...
Cindy H.
I love this product, I have sensitive skin and this product doesn't bother me. Its creamy and you can get it indifferent aromas. I always feel fresh and clean after I use it. I would definitely recommend it to my friends. My daughter in law got me using this product. The shampoos and conditioners are great too.
Raven H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love all dove products they are so universal. The soaps and lotions arent really gender specific. My whole family can use the products because they are so gentle and smooth. They smell great. I would recommend this product to everyone all ages i even use it on my 1 year old who has sensitive and my 5 year old who gets eczema breakouts. My fiancé even enjoys the soap
krissia a.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love dove product but let me tell you this is one of the best body washes I have ever used it leaves your skin Feeling So Soft not like other body washes that leave your skin rough but don't get me wrong only because it leaves your skin soft doesn't mean it doesn't clean it really takes out all the dirt from your skin
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.