BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Marley R.
This reminds me of a body lotion while using it. It's smooth and creamy. Smells amazing and gives your skin deep moisture that last all day! I use it everyday. I would definitely buy this product again. I tend to bounce around body washes though!
Kathryn W.
Annapolis, MD
I did some searching on Influenster for a great body wash and came across this gem. Bought it at Giant for less than $10 and its worth every cent. It leaves your skin so soft and the scent is really fresh! I will buy again in the future for sure.
Shadlyn L.
I love this body wash I use it everyday. The smell isn't fruity or anything it's no scent to it. It last for 2 months just depends how much amount you use. I recommend this body wAsh for anyone that not into fruity scents and have senstive skin.
Maddie B.
This body wash is fantastic!! It leaves me feeling clean and is so hydrating. Sometimes I don't need to use lotion after using this in the shower! It also smells really good. This stuff is my favorite body wash and I have repurchased many times.
ashley B.
Marion, Oh
I love this body wash! It smells so good and cleans so gently. My skin is clear and moisturized and never itchy. The only downside is that the scent fades rather quickly and I would like that to last longer.I will definitely be buying this again.
Kensley K.
West Fork, AR
This is the only body wash I will use. It not only smells good but completely moisturizers my skin. After I use this product I feel so clean and refreshed. I bought this product from Walmart and it's fairly priced. Love love love this body wash.
Angie A.
Scottsdale, AZ
Siempre he usado DOVE, en cremas, jabones y shampoo. El jabón tiene un PH neutro por lo tanto es recomendable para cualquier tipo de piel. Es un excelente producto a bajo costo, lo consigues en cualquier lado como Walmart, Target, Walgreens. Etc
Megan W.
Mount Vernon, GA
This is honestly one of my favorite body washes of all time! The smell is just so refreshing and clean. I always feel brand new after using this product. No matter how many new body washes I try.... I always end up back with this one. I love it.
Eve C.
San Jose, CA
Amazing product! Used it for more than five year. I personally like using it with a loofah. I love when it makes a lot of foam. I buy mine at Costco, which is worth the money because it comes with three bottles. Yes I recommend this to everyone.
Christina U.
This is the only wash my whole family uses in the winter time. I buy it by the bunches. I love that the scent is clean but neither feminine or masculine so I don't have to buy a different smell for everyone. So gentle I even use it on the baby!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.