BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Sabila S.
I have eczema and this is the best body wash I have found for sensitive skin. It's creamy, nourishing and very gentle on the skin,but cleans your skin throughly without making it itchy. I use it with a pouf and it lathers well so a little goes a long way.
Petra Z.
Fayetteville, NC
This is one of my favorite body washes out there to purchase. You do not have to pour a lot on your sponge to wash your whole body, which I love. It is so soft and smooth on your skin and it gives my skin a good feel afterwards. I love this product!!
Angie F.
Waterloo, IA
I like it but it's almost TOO lotiony - I'm not loving the film it leaves on my skin. But the smell is really nice and it definitely doesn't dry your skin out. :)
Desiree C.
I love the fragrance, feel fresh all day. My skin feels soft and moisturizer. I've used dove since I was a child. I've recommended this to my friends. My family already uses this.
Becky J.
N Abingtn Twp, PA
Best product for dry and itchy skin. Gentle on sensitive skin as well. Great price for the amount of product that you get. Highly recommended by my dermatologist
Shelbe N.
I love this soap it makes my skin feel so soft its amazing. Love the mild scent as well. My only con would be that i don't really feel like it cleans my skin as much as i would want.
Megan S.
Dayton, OH
If you want soft hydrated skin this is the product for you. I use it everyday and it keeps my skin feeling clean and moisturized. I have sensitive skin and it isn't harsh at all.
Danielle L.
Morris, IL
So this is my ALL TIME FAVORITE I have very dry itchy skin and using this is dream in the shower I look forward on taking a shower because I can wait to use my body wash from dove.
Rebecca J.
Hamilton, OH
I must say this is the best body wash I have ever used! not only does it lease your skin feeling refreshed but it also makes your skin feeling so soft and smooth because of the moisturizer in it! This is clearly a must have product for every lady!
April M.
Chesterfield, SC
Love, love, love Dove Moisture body wash. It makes my skin feel so soft. It smells great too. My skin stays dry so using Dove Moisture helps hydrate it.
It doesn't take much so the bottle will last awhile.
I would advise anyone to give it a try.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.