BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Jordan D.
I love this body wash! It doesn't dry out my skin and it feels awesome. It doesn't leave a film and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean.
Desiree M.
I use many body soaps no reason just love to switch it up but this body soap hands down is amazing n leaves your skin feel so soft n smooth
Hemali P.
Atlanta
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have sensitive skin. This moisturizes well, does not leave my skin too dry or too oily. you don't have to use a lot. highly recommend it
Ashley M.
Great body wash. Leaves skin feeling so soft and refreshed. Super affordable. I love that the fragrance isn't too strong but still is there
stephanie h.
River rouge, MI
There is something about dove that my skin won't use nothing else!! I just feel so clean and refresh When I use the body wash!! Love it!!
Von W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Body wash is awesome! By far my favorite most used body wash. Leaves my skin well moisturized and smooth upon getting out of the shower.
Caryn C.
N Chesterfield , VA
This was a good product, I felt like it definitely cleaned my skin but im not sure I felt much extra moisturizing. Overall good product.
Loralea T.
Conroe, TX
I love the way I feel after using this soap. Nice and soft. I do wish the smell was a little more fragrant. But everyone is different :)
Samantha S.
Fremont, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love using this body wash in the winter! It keeps my skin moisturized and help keeps my Eczema from being so bad in the winter. Love it!
Kelsey A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of best body washes!! It smells so freaken good, leaves the skin soft and smooth. Used for a couple months now and had no regrets :)
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.