BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Andrea P.
Bakersfield, CA
This is by far my favorite body wash. I absolutely love the smell. My husband even uses it! We will never use another body wash again.
ROBIN B.
Fond du Lac, WI
I love using Dove body wash. I love the scent. The formula is thick and creamy. My skin always feels super smooth.
Abigail L.
I love this. The smell is great and it leaves your skin soft and clean without over drying it.
lizz c.
The smell is amazing and makes my skin soooo soft and hydrated I love that is more of a cream than a grill
lyndsey b.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love the scent of theses, they are cheap and don't make my sensitive skin breakout like most affordable soaps do!
Veronica N.
Fresno, CA
I love the smell of Doves Deep Moisture Body Wash. It leaves my skin feeling so clean and smelling great.
Jissel G.
Bronx, NY
My whole family uses Dove. Is so gentle on our skin and smells great. My body is not dry anymore. I love it so much
Stephanie P.
Bensalem , PA
I use this in all different scents. They smell wonderful and are super moisturizing without leaving a greasy feel.
Courtney C.
Kenbridge, VA
I feel like this is no different than any other body wash ive tried. My skin is still dry afterwards. Not imoressed
Clarissa G.
Athens, GA
I use dove because its sensitive for my skin . I usually buy these at my local Target you an usually buy 2 for the price of about $7 :)
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.