BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
I have been using this body wash for the last few months and my skin has been so soft. My hubby loves it!
Stephanie P.
Bensalem , PA
I use this in all different scents. They smell wonderful and are super moisturizing without leaving a greasy feel.
lyndsey b.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love the scent of theses, they are cheap and don't make my sensitive skin breakout like most affordable soaps do!
Jissel G.
Bronx, NY
My whole family uses Dove. Is so gentle on our skin and smells great. My body is not dry anymore. I love it so much
Veronica N.
Fresno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love the smell of Doves Deep Moisture Body Wash. It leaves my skin feeling so clean and smelling great.
Courtney C.
Kenbridge, VA
I feel like this is no different than any other body wash ive tried. My skin is still dry afterwards. Not imoressed
Becca A.
Love how well this moisturizes. I feel clean after using it & not like there is layer of soap left on me.
lizz c.
Wellness Guru Expert
The smell is amazing and makes my skin soooo soft and hydrated I love that is more of a cream than a grill
Clarissa G.
Athens, GA
I use dove because its sensitive for my skin . I usually buy these at my local Target you an usually buy 2 for the price of about $7 :)
Taylor M.
Milford, CT
My favorite body wash. mild and fresh smelling and great at keeping skin moisturized especially in winter months.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.