BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Christine L.
This is a great body wash to add a little moisture into your skin during the colder months. After using, my skin feels soft and hydrated. Definitely recommend this :)
Julia Z.
Fort Worth, TX
I use all Dove products for my beauty needs, and I love this body wash. It has a light scent, and is perfect for body wash and also in place of shaving cream. It is really smooth and the scent is not too overpowering.
Peggy A.
Baldwinsville, NY
I really like this body wash. I use this in a daily basis. Its very gentle and has a nice smell. I find this at walmart where their prices are usually pretty good.
Ash
Not my favorite dove product but still a good one. I found that this was overly thick on the skin. Loved how my skin felt after however. I've always been impressed with the moisturizing affect that dove products have
Courtney C.
Huntington, WV
Great body wash for sensitive skin! It smells great and doesn't leave a residue on your skin. It also works great as a shave cream! Price is right on point as well
Noemi V.
I bought the pack at target for the price. But I love the smell. I have the pomegranate one and it's my favorite one. I'm almost out and planning to buy another one
Cassandra R.
Ijamsville, MD
My hair was starting t get damaged from drying it out with other products, stripping it of its oils and using my hot iron. Then when I used this, it immediately made my hair so much soft and less frizzy. I love it!
Erica Y.
Skokie, IL
This is my go to body wash. I'm not sure if it actually moisturizes better than the rest, but I like that there is no scent and it really feels like there is no residue left on the skin. It is super creamy and smooth.
Diannys C.
Nope. this one is not for me. It does not make enough foam, is like a lotion able to clean you. Works pretty well as a moisturizer but I'll try a different product.
Kimberly s.
Its very Good moisturizing, plenty of lather (especially with a loofah) and it has a very nice scent! in my wal mart for 2 its only like 6 dollars. what a bargain!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.