BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Stephanie K.
This always leaves my skin feeling soft. It lathers well and has a nice scent. I also use it sometimes in place of shaving gel on my legs.
Hemali P.
Atlanta
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have sensitive skin. This moisturizes well, does not leave my skin too dry or too oily. you don't have to use a lot. highly recommend it
Tyna B.
This product costs a little more, but i love how thick it is. I can definitely tell that my skin is more hydrated when using this product.
Kaitlan C.
Robbinsville, NC
This product is amazing all year round. It is gentle and it gets the job done. It makes your skin feel so smooth and I consistently buy it.
Sondra C.
Park Ridge, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body wash smells so amazing and always leaves my skin feeling so soft! I love the bar of soap as well. Anything dove I usually try it.
jessica M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This smell.is great and.I love.how.fresh and.softy skin is after.I use it. I like.that it doesn't leave a.residue only.skin.after using.it.
Ashley M.
Great body wash. Leaves skin feeling so soft and refreshed. Super affordable. I love that the fragrance isn't too strong but still is there
Annalicia S.
I like this body wash it smells good and makes your skin feel super soft, i get it most the time i like to try all the different sents lol.
Kirsten T.
SAN Antonio , TX
Love this body wash. The only reason I am giving it a 4 is because of the price. It does last over a month and is great for sensitive skin.
Natalie
I did not feel clean after using this, I felt like my skin got super dry and it was not hydrated at all, it also gave me a bad reaction.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.