BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Simone M.
This is an overall fine product. Its a bit weak, I don't recommend using it unless you have dry skin, or you have already cleansed your skin.
Bethany G.
New Milford, CT
The actual product is great, but it smells a little too "clean linen" for my tastes. Which is a general problem that I find I have with dove.
Stacey R.
Tiffin, OH
This is the only brand of body was I use! I love it and it keeps my skin super smooth! I love all the scents as well! For sure give it a try!
Michelle S.
Port Hueneme, CA
Great for sensitive skin. Leaves our skin soft without drying it out or causing break outs. Smell lasts even with a basic lotion afterwards.
Wishona M.
Marysville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This dove wash is perfect if you have really dry skin. You can use it everyday just like normal body wash. It is gentle not a scrub or beedy.
India W.
Manning, SC
I love this product , it smells very good . its one of my favorite products it keeps my skin moisturized & it really doesn't cost that much .
Kayla H.
Guthrie Ctr, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this it makes my skin so soft and feels good. Dove is the only body wash I will use because my skin gets itchy if it has a scent to it
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love dove body wash , I love how it leaves my skin, I love that it has cream among its ingridients, leaves the skin soft, smells delicious.
Ruth A.
Barstow, CA
Works well. Not the best body wash I've ever used, but it gets the job done. I do love the smells dove body washes have. They smell so good!
Diana D.
I love that it's soft and doesn't leave a residue feeling after. It smells great and they have a sensitive skin and winter options available.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.