BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Aura S.
I loved how silky my skin would feel after I used this product. I love the smell as well, it makes you feel fresh for as long as possible.
Kayla P.
Gainesville, FL
Love this body wash! It keeps my skin hydrated more than any other body wash I have used. Makes me feel squeaky clean and smells nice too!
Melisa S.
Charleston, WV
A great value for the money. Ths best body wash, especially in cold dry weather. It's good enough, I've even used it on my baby in a pinch
kala h.
Perry, GA
I love this product! it makes my skin feel clean without the soapy residue of bar soap!! i am a huge fan of shower gels apposed to bars.
Dusty S.
Victoria, TX
Love love love, the way dove leaves my body soft and smooth, it smells so good as well,, the dove shampoo and conditioner is great as well.
Patsy N.
LOVE THE SMELL AND THE FEELING AFTER I USED THIS DOVE BODY WASH . IT LAST ALONG TIME TOO YOU DON'T EVEN NEED THAT MUCH EVERYTIME YOU SHOWER.
Sondra C.
Park Ridge, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body wash smells so amazing and always leaves my skin feeling so soft! I love the bar of soap as well. Anything dove I usually try it.
Iris F.
Lakeside, CA
I love this body wash it makes my skin so soft I buy it at Costco in the 3 packs it the only thing that has a permanent place in my shower
Tyna B.
This product costs a little more, but i love how thick it is. I can definitely tell that my skin is more hydrated when using this product.
Angela M.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My first time using it, it made me very sticky after drying! Which seemed odd to me, but after that it worked perfect! Left me super soft.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.