BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Elizabeth  B.
Oshkosh , WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I had never before used a Dove body wash so I was excited to try this one out. It smelled clean & fresh however I will not be re-purchasing it. Didn't really lather & left a residue.
Teleana D.
I love dove body wash. The fresh clean smell is great. They make it in sensitive skin which I also love. The price is great and the bottle lasts a long time. I love dove products.

Erin K.
Very moisturizing and smells good. I've used this product for about a month now. I like to use this product once a day or once every other day. This is something that I have also bought my mom and she likes it.
Lisa F.
Brooklyn, NY
It's great for everyday use, and is also gentle on your skin while doing an effective job in cleaning. Doesn't really have a scent, and produces a nice lather used with a loofah.
Angie F.
Waterloo, IA
I like it but it's almost TOO lotiony - I'm not loving the film it leaves on my skin. But the smell is really nice and it definitely doesn't dry your skin out. :)
Savannah M.
Dundee, IL
I like this body wash but I don't really like the smell it just doesn't smell fresh to me. It feels nice and deffenitly moisturizes my skin, but it just doesn't smell fresh to me.
Shelbe N.
I love this soap it makes my skin feel so soft its amazing. Love the mild scent as well. My only con would be that i don't really feel like it cleans my skin as much as i would want.
Mikki S.
Every time I buy dove body wash, it is always this scent. The fruity scent is a great smell during and after a shower. It also make my skin feel incredible soft, even after a shave.
Milanie L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is one of the best body wash I have used. It is very soft and delicate on your skin. It has a soft scent that is not overbearing. Dove never seems to fail me.
Danni T.
Kissimmee, FL
I used this product for a long time, and I just loved the fresh scent of it! My skin always felt so refreshed and soft after using it! I also love how affordable Dove products are!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.