BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Chloe H.
I love dove! My skin stays soft all day long. I can also use this body wash for a shaving aid and it helps!
Alyssa P.
Succasunna, NJ
This leaves your skin feeling so incredibly smooth. They have a few different scents which all smell good!
Alina G.
Chula Vista, CA
I'm in love with this body wash! It smells so good and leaves my skin feeling amazing. I would highly recommend it.
Autumn C.
Loves Park, IL
I have been using this body wash for at least a year. It is my favorite body wash. It not only smells great, but it is gentle on skin.
Moomal S.
I've used the pomegranate one. Smells lovely and is super moisturizing! Only downfall is that the scent was a bit intense for my liking
Alyona M.
Bountiful, UT
Wellness Guru Expert
I have always been a fan of dove. They have amazing products. I have no complaints about any dove product
Andrea P.
Bakersfield, CA
This is by far my favorite body wash. I absolutely love the smell. My husband even uses it! We will never use another body wash again.
cristina e.
MISSION, TX
Dove body wash is one of my favorites it not only cleans your body but also moistorizes and hydrates your skin. It leaves it very soft.
Abigail L.
I love this. The smell is great and it leaves your skin soft and clean without over drying it.
ROBIN B.
Fond du Lac, WI
I love using Dove body wash. I love the scent. The formula is thick and creamy. My skin always feels super smooth.
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.