BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Amanda D.
Dallas, TX
Honestly I love dove. This body wash is so good for the skin. You won't feel like you have caked on soap after you wash like other body washes. It's definitely an awesome wash.
priyanka v.
Livermore, CA
I love this body wash , it makes my skin so soft and helps with my eczema ..it does not have any strong smell which is great for sensitive skin .. Overall it's a good product
Janis H.
Minneapolis, MN
This is great in the winter when you want to hydrate your skin. It also smells great without being too perfumey. One of go to hygiene products when I want extra hydrated skin.
Johana A.
This is a good body wash.. it leaves your skin really soft after using it! Also it not expensive as other brands.. It has a good price.. i have been using this products for so many years
Melissa H.
I have tried almost every scent of this product and they all smell really good! It makes your skin soft and leaves you with a scent all day I don't find it to be a strong scent.
Mikayla K.
Arlington, WA
I love this product. It leaves skin feeling smooth and has a nice, clean scent. Your skin feels soft after you;ve used this opposed to the tightness I feel from common bar-soaps
Ciara R.
Lewisville, TX
The scent of the the Plum is soo great and refreshing. It really moisturizes and it does not leave a film on your skin. Its just refreshing and moisturizing and lathers up well.
Ideal B.
New york, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've brought this on two different occasions and I still don't like it. At first I thought it was my skin care routine so I changed it but it still left my skin feeling very dry
Vanessa W.
Jacksonville, AL
I love Dove body was. It always makes my skin feel soft and my body feels clean. It also smells great and I love how the scent lingers. I would totally recommend this product.
Vanessa B.
Anniston, AL
This body wash keeps my skin soft and moisturized throughout the day. I can always tell a difference when using a different body wash because my skin is dry if I don't use dove.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.