BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Becky J.
N Abingtn Twp, PA
Best product for dry and itchy skin. Gentle on sensitive skin as well. Great price for the amount of product that you get. Highly recommended by my dermatologist
Larissa G.
Hopatcong, NJ
I love Dove products especially this body wash. It is like a rich lotion and is a great body wash for dry skin. I use this body wash all year round and my skin always feels moisturized and clean. This is my favorite body wash out on the market!
Megan S.
Dayton, OH
If you want soft hydrated skin this is the product for you. I use it everyday and it keeps my skin feeling clean and moisturized. I have sensitive skin and it isn't harsh at all.
Victoria S.
East Islip , NY
This is my favorite body wash ever. It nourishes and makes my skin feel really soft. All the dove body washes are really great but this one is the best for the winter and dry skin.
Desiree C.
I love the fragrance, feel fresh all day. My skin feels soft and moisturizer. I've used dove since I was a child. I've recommended this to my friends. My family already uses this.
Meghan O.
Riverside, CA
I seem to struggle with getting this to wash off all the way. It doesn't feel like you've been able to wash it all off. It also doesn't really moisturize. Overall I was disappointed.
Marissa J.
San diego , CA
I use the coconut and jasmine one. Love the way it smells! It really does moisturize and leave my skin feeling so soft and so clean. It's not drying at all! I want to try other scents
Shalene J.
Warrenville, SC
This body wash is extremely rich and really does feel like it is nourishing your skin. I have eczema and this does not inflame it in anyway. It has a soft pleasant scent as well.
Jeanette R.
Dinuba, CA
This is the only body wash I use I know its kinda pricey. but it works amazing and I love and its awesome doesn't irritate my skin in any way and its makes my skin feel really soft.
Shay W.
I really love all the scents in this line. They leave my skin moisturized and aren't irritating. I just wish lathering wasn't such a chore. I end up using twice as much as bar soap
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.