BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Mallory W.
This is a classic. You cannot go wrong with the trusted Dove brand. It really does moisturize well, and I have used it time and time again.
Mechelle P.
Arlington, TX
Makes your skin feel super delicious. The first time I used it I felt like I was walking around in a water bubble the next couple of days.
Kristi Y.
Orrville, OH
This body wash is amazing. The scent is great and it really provides alot of moisture to my skin, even after taking a scalding hot shower.
Patsy N.
LOVE THE SMELL AND THE FEELING AFTER I USED THIS DOVE BODY WASH . IT LAST ALONG TIME TOO YOU DON'T EVEN NEED THAT MUCH EVERYTIME YOU SHOWER.
Ashley H.
Des Moines , IA
This stuff isgreat especiallyin the winter months when my ski needs all the moisture it can get! Just about everyone in my family uses this
Lydia L.
Warsaw, IN
It's good for sensitive skin and it lathers pretty well. I guess it moisturizes my skin pretty good, but the smell of it could be better.
Aura S.
I loved how silky my skin would feel after I used this product. I love the smell as well, it makes you feel fresh for as long as possible.
Rocio R.
THIS PRODUCT REALLY DOES MOISTURIZE YOUR SKIN AND LEAVES IT SILKY SMOOTH. I LOVE THE SCENTS THEY HAVE. YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY GIVE IT A TRY,
Ashlyn I.
This stuff definitely hydrates the skin and I love using it! I use it with a loofah to really hydrate and exfoliate my skin and I love it!
Brittany S.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product kept my skin both clean and hydrated over the winter months. The scent is pleasant and fresh without being too overwhelming.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.