BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Hannah B.
Las Cruces, NM
This body wash really does make your skin feel super smooth and hydrated. The smell is very fresh. This is my favorite body wash for sure.
Ashley H.
Des Moines , IA
This stuff isgreat especiallyin the winter months when my ski needs all the moisture it can get! Just about everyone in my family uses this
Jennifer G.
Noblesville, IN
I love this body wash so much. I have a chronic health condition and this product really helps with moisture and allows your skin to breath
melissa w.
Piggott, AR
Dove makes the best products! From shampoo to deodorant to body wash. You cant go wrong with a dove product!!
Gaby S.
Phoenix , Az
This product is really good I love how it made my skin feel also smells really good too it made me feel clean and fresh through out the day
Correia B.
Wellington, CO
I love the smell of this wash! I have sensitive skin and this doesn't hurt my skin one bit! I love how smooth it makes my skin afterwards!
Renee P.
Oak Park, IL
Great for shaving, very moisturizing, and a lovely collection of scents! I always have a bottle of this stuff on hand!
Laurence M.
South Grafton, MA
I use the blue fig scent and it smells amazing! It also moisturizes and cleans very well. I enjoy using this very much!
Marylyn W.
Ravenswood, WV
I love how this product leaves my skin hydrated and non itchy. It is a fair price, and to me is a high quality product.
Sierra W.
Vernon Hill, VA
This is a great product to use i love dove because it gives your skin moisture and doesn't leave you feeling like u need lotion and it smells great
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.