BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Linda A.
Pleasant smell. Rinses clean. Soft feel after shower. My boyfriend has found that it has helped with the dry patches on his knees & elbows.
Angela S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have very dry skin and Dove works bringing the moisture back. This body wash does just that. There is also good lather and smells great.
Aura S.
I loved how silky my skin would feel after I used this product. I love the smell as well, it makes you feel fresh for as long as possible.
Gaby S.
Phoenix , Az
This product is really good I love how it made my skin feel also smells really good too it made me feel clean and fresh through out the day
Melisa S.
Charleston, WV
A great value for the money. Ths best body wash, especially in cold dry weather. It's good enough, I've even used it on my baby in a pinch
Lydia L.
Warsaw, IN
It's good for sensitive skin and it lathers pretty well. I guess it moisturizes my skin pretty good, but the smell of it could be better.
Shelly M.
Mesa, AZ
Love the rich lather this body wash! My skin stays soft all day and the sent is great too. I feel so clean even through a hard day at work.
Danielle W.
Grand Island, NY
I loooooove dove products. Especially the winter care body wash just like this bottle. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and smelling great.
Ashlyn I.
This stuff definitely hydrates the skin and I love using it! I use it with a loofah to really hydrate and exfoliate my skin and I love it!
Brittany S.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product kept my skin both clean and hydrated over the winter months. The scent is pleasant and fresh without being too overwhelming.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.