BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Alexandria A.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love Dove soap because they are perfect for a womens ph. i always keep this in my shower. also keeps my skin super soft
Olivia E.
Philadelphia, Mississippi
A little pricey but with coupons it helps. Love the softness of my skin after a shower. Smells great! Good lather & soapy. Love it very much.
Eric K.
This is the body wash for the winter! It really moisturizes and it feels smooth and soft. Rinses clean and smells nice!
Brittany H.
Bath, PA
This body wash makes my skin feel baby soft. I love to use it when my skin starts to feel dry. It also smells very good!
Veronica C.
Gardena, CA
This line of body wash is great. It keeps you moisturized and smells good. I love Dove products they always work for me.
Jill B.
Cape Haze, FL
The thickness and moisturizing properties of this body wash makes it feel so luxurious. My skin always feels incredibly soft after using it!
Aimee M.
Daytona Beach, FL
This is a great body was that give your skin that little bit extra moisturizer/ to leave your skin super soft. This also has a great smell.
Svetlana M.
Southlake, TX
I absolutely love Dove Body Wash! Every smell is great! Dove leaves my skin feeling fresh and smooth. Love this product!
Amy N.
Silver Spring, MD
This works great. I like to use it in the winter time after I get out of the shower. It keeps your legs moisturized and not itchy.
amanda f.
New Bedford, MA
This is my favorite body wash. It has a light fresh scent and leaves my skin super soft even when I don't use my lotion.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.