BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Shay W.
I really love all the scents in this line. They leave my skin moisturized and aren't irritating. I just wish lathering wasn't such a chore. I end up using twice as much as bar soap
Danni T.
Kissimmee, FL
I used this product for a long time, and I just loved the fresh scent of it! My skin always felt so refreshed and soft after using it! I also love how affordable Dove products are!
Shelbe N.
I love this soap it makes my skin feel so soft its amazing. Love the mild scent as well. My only con would be that i don't really feel like it cleans my skin as much as i would want.
Mikki S.
Every time I buy dove body wash, it is always this scent. The fruity scent is a great smell during and after a shower. It also make my skin feel incredible soft, even after a shave.
Angie F.
Waterloo , IA
I like it but it's almost TOO lotiony - I'm not loving the film it leaves on my skin. But the smell is really nice and it definitely doesn't dry your skin out. :)
Meghan O.
Riverside, CA
I seem to struggle with getting this to wash off all the way. It doesn't feel like you've been able to wash it all off. It also doesn't really moisturize. Overall I was disappointed.
Samantha L.
After using this I feel clean and soft. My skin is sensitive and it doesn't irritate or get dry. Since it's dove you know it won't smell funky which is good since it is a body wash.
Marissa J.
San diego , CA
I use the coconut and jasmine one. Love the way it smells! It really does moisturize and leave my skin feeling so soft and so clean. It's not drying at all! I want to try other scents
Shalene J.
Warrenville, SC
This body wash is extremely rich and really does feel like it is nourishing your skin. I have eczema and this does not inflame it in anyway. It has a soft pleasant scent as well.
Larissa G.
Hopatcong, NJ
I love Dove products especially this body wash. It is like a rich lotion and is a great body wash for dry skin. I use this body wash all year round and my skin always feels moisturized and clean. This is my favorite body wash out on the market!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.