BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Stephanie K.
This always leaves my skin feeling soft. It lathers well and has a nice scent. I also use it sometimes in place of shaving gel on my legs.
Becky M.
Bentley, KS
Loved how it smoothd my skin and lathered nicely. The smell was pleasant and not over the top perfume smelling, just a nice clean accent.
Kaitlyn b.
Macomb, MI
Absolutely love this body wash!! I love the different scents! They are moisturizing and they leave your skin feeling clean and refreshed!
Kristi Y.
Orrville, OH
This body wash is amazing. The scent is great and it really provides alot of moisture to my skin, even after taking a scalding hot shower.
Hannah B.
Las Cruces, NM
This body wash really does make your skin feel super smooth and hydrated. The smell is very fresh. This is my favorite body wash for sure.
Carmen V.
Minneola, FL
Me encanta este producto de dove, es mi preferido entre otros productos, dejando la piel suave, es el numero uno en mi listas de productos
Jennifer G.
Noblesville, IN
I love this body wash so much. I have a chronic health condition and this product really helps with moisture and allows your skin to breath
Shelly M.
Mesa, AZ
Love the rich lather this body wash! My skin stays soft all day and the sent is great too. I feel so clean even through a hard day at work.
Ruzica R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I am loving this product it makes my skin feeling soft and clean I just love how it feels and its amazing and makes you smell nice all day.
Aura S.
I loved how silky my skin would feel after I used this product. I love the smell as well, it makes you feel fresh for as long as possible.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.