BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Serena S.
Modesto
My family love's dove body wash. It's a great price for a great product. I normally go to Walmart but I've seen it else where for cheap as well.
Kathleen  G.
Best body wash ! i have really dry skin all year long and this helps with moisturizing my skin. Would definitely recommend for every type of skin
Amanda B.
Roslyn Heights, NY
I have sensitive dry skin, and this is just the best stuff for that. It smells great and really hydrates my skin. Not irritating at all either!
Cynthia G.
My use dove body wash I use it more because 2 of my kids have eczema and this soap will never dry their skin.. love it and I love the smell tooo
Destiny F.
This is the only body wash I ever use it's so gentle on the skin and doesn't leave your skin feeling dry at all! I love love love this body wash
Kassandra L.
Howe, TX
I love dove body washed and have tried many different ones. I love the new scents that they have came out with instead of just the regular ones.
Aimee K.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
I love this body wash. It always make my skin feel smooth as a baby's bottom and I never look dried out.. Even brings out the colors in my tats.
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
I love this product, especially during the Winter. It really does moisturize after one use. I love the light clean scent of the original formula.
Dorothy N.
Westminster, CA
Dove body wash is so great! It is so moisturizing and it's not like any other body wash because it leaves you smelling great and the smell stays!
Cadesha C.
Warner Robins, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove is the best. My favorite brand of all take. My skin is always soft and moisturize after using dove. Dove is reasonable and worth your money.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.