BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Halli S.
Maryville , TN
I️ LOVE THIS BODY WASH. It’s a great clean/freash sent. I️ have oily skin and this helps with drying my skin up but not to dry. It’s awesome!
Katlin B.
I love this body wash. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and does not leave a nasty residue. This is one of my all time favorite body washes!
Stephanie R.
Florida
Very soft, I love take a bath with this product.
I use everyday and I buy the product in wallgreens
Brittany C.
I love this body wash! I add this to my daily dove regimen in the shower and I feel oh so clean no residue no oily feeling later no pimples.
Sara J.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
I do like this because it leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated but it feels like it leaves a thick residue on your skin which I'm not for
Jade H.
Hammond, IN
It's good. I love the consistency and the smell. It keeps my skin hydrated and healthy! I have been using this product for a very long time.
Beth V.
New Iberia , LA
This is the only body wash I use. It smells super good, and works amazing. I have very dry skin, but when I use this my skin is baby smooth.
Yesenia O.
Oakland, CA
I own the shea butter one. It has a light scent and lathers nicely. I wish it would be less pricey overall. But it moisturizes my skin well!
Susan W.
Bethlehem, PA
I am a 3rd generation Dove user my whole family loves it!
Hands down my FAVORITE body wash! Leaves your skin feeling super clean and soft!
Katie F.
Goldston, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love the smell, I love the feeling of my skin when it is dried, but I have to agree I almost feel OILY when I am washing this product off.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.