BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Melissa J.
Sacramento, CA
From the texture to the smell this product rocks! It makes you feel beautiful and clean! Softens the skin and relaxes you!
Angela D.
Halethorpe, MD
I love Dove products, mostly their moisturizing body washes. It has a nice smell, but not perfumey. Just kind of.. fresh.
Isabel A.
SO GOOD! It smells amazon and it always leaves my skin supper soft! The commercials were not kidding!
Andrea M.
Avondale, AZ
This product is great and leaves my body soft and feeling moisturized. I find that I don't need to apply lotion as much anymore when I use it
Linda J.
This is a cream soap that is lightly fragranced and moisturizer for the Vikings in the shower.
Dove works well for me without drying my skin.
Leah J.
Vinemont, AL
This is a very moisturizing body wash. It smells a little old-ladyish, but other than that it's a good body wash.
Jamila D.
I love dove products and this body wash is no different. It makes my skin feel so moisturized and soft and I love that.
April D.
San Francisco, CA
This body wash smells really really good! & it keeps my skin so soft and smooth. its the best body wash I've used so far
Kemah H.
I have really dry skin and dove helps out with it alot. Its super moisturizing, and keeps my skin smooth and super soft!
Alexandria A.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love Dove soap because they are perfect for a womens ph. i always keep this in my shower. also keeps my skin super soft
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.