BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Destiny B.
Makes your skin feel very smooth and wonderful. I love this body wash and have used it many times. Would definitely recommend! Affordable as well.
Sarah G.
Dunn, NC
Really loved this body wash it left my skin feeling nice and moisturizers after which is really important for when it dries out during the winter.
Kassandra L.
Howe, TX
I love dove body washed and have tried many different ones. I love the new scents that they have came out with instead of just the regular ones.
Abby W.
ADAIRSVILLE
I really like this dove deep moisturizing body wash, the only thing I don't like is how chunky it is, other than that it smells and works great!
Lashawn F.
Lauderhill, FL
This body wash is perfect for my skin. It keeps me moisturized and helps prevent my eczema from flaring. The scent last and it has a fresh smell.
Maddie W.
I truly love the smell of this product. Semi long lasting and very gentle to the skin. A little product always seems to go longer than expected.
Cynthia G.
My use dove body wash I use it more because 2 of my kids have eczema and this soap will never dry their skin.. love it and I love the smell tooo
Supriya Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love their body washes .Mild scent and very effective. I love their exfoliate body washes .Very good for winters but very difficult to find them
Lindsey S.
Sanger, CA
Great product and excellent results! I really like all Dove products, great on sensitive skin and moisturizing. Great price and worth the results
Cadesha C.
Warner Robins, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove is the best. My favorite brand of all take. My skin is always soft and moisturize after using dove. Dove is reasonable and worth your money.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.