BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Vanessa C.
Stafford, VA
I've been using Dove for years. I have dry skin, sensitive skin and Dove's gentle formula has never caused any negative reactions while keeping my skin moisturizer!
Jeannine B.
Greenwood, DE
I love this soap! It leaves your body feeling soft, I love how it lathers and it smells divine. Oh and it great for my husband who has sensitive skin.. and so he too uses the mens line :)
Brenna M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I just got a sample of this at my dermatologists office... Its awesome! It feels like putting lotion on skin and I was able to smoothly shave my legs with it- love it!
Thao N.
Boston, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product has every good quality of a body wash that I look for: affordable price, pleasant smell, and most importantly, it leaves my skin feeling soft and clean after every shower.
Taylor K.
This is my favorite body wash by Dove. I buy it a lot more during the winter. It helps keep my skin hydrated through the cold, dry weather. And it smells so fresh.
Kim
This is the best moisturizing body wash I have ever used. I have really dry skin and this is the only body wash that doesn't make my skin feel dried out when I get out of the shower.
Jennifer S.
Worcester, MA
This is one of my favorite body washes. Not only is it hydrating for your body, but it's also great as a face wash! I can get really bad acne and using this body wash on my face is one of the few things that actually works to clear up my skin quickly.
Alisha B.
SPOKANE, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I received this product as a sample for free and I did love how soft it made my skin, however I didn't like how thick the product was.. It shouldn't be that thick.
Valeria C.
San Antonio, TX
I have always used dove. every time i try and make a switch i regret it. Its great on my sensitive skin and makes me soft and smooth. It also helps with my husbands crocodile skin too.
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
This is my favorite body wash hands down. It leaves your skin feeling so smooth and it smells so divine. I will never go back to any other body wash. This is a definite recommendation.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.