BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Jody M.
Bronx, NY
This product has a great lather and a wonderful scent. It gets your body squeaky clean but is mildly stripping to the skin.
Makayla L.
JOHNSTON . RI
I love this body wash , its so hydrating and smooth on the skin. after the shower your skin will feel so good and refreshed
necole f.
Niles, MI
This soap is great love the way it smells and leaves my skin nice and smooth. A big bottle will last me almost two months. it goes a long way
Cassandra O.
Mount Holly, NC
The price is just right, it leaves my skin smooth and silky and has a nice fresh scent, I like to use this just before bed.
Mary J.
New Orleans, LA
I give this product 5 stars cause it give you all the layers of softness your body needs yes walmart is the place to get it
Candace W.
This is a nice body wash, but the travel size bottles are such a pain to try and use. The product does not come out easily.
tabby s.
I have super dry skin in the winter so I bought this hoping it would help and it definitely does!leaves your skin so soft!
Mindi
Marblehead, OH
There is not one bad thing about this body wash. It leaves you feeling clean and smelling fresh when all is said and done.
April F.
Warren, MI
This is my go to body wash, I live the way it smells and I love the way it makes my skin feel. I use the original scent and u love the smell.
Kaci H.
Muskegon, MI
Dove is such a lovely brand. My skin feels so soft after every use. It leaves a fragrance that isn't over powering either.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.