BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Christina s.
Harriman, TN
I love the dove body wash! It leaves my skin feeling soft and so smooth. I never have dry skin after using this. It smells great too. This moisturizes my skin so well.
Julieann E.
I had this product a while back I not a fan of it I think it way to thick for my personal use in I have dry skin every time I get out the shower I just feel like I have body wash still on me.
Angela M.
I have eczema, so I require a good moisturizer. My doctor actually recommended I use this, and it has worked well for me. It keeps my legs and arms moisturized and helps prevent any flare ups.
Tara S.
Dalton, GA
Dove deep moisture body wash is amazing! The formula is super thick and creamy and creates the most luxurious foam. You can actually feel your skin getting softer and smoothr as you use it!
Wendy O.
Munford, TN
As far as soap products go for the body, Dove is the ONLY brand I use. Their products are never harsh nor heavy. They also never leave a film of any kind like so many other soap products do.
Amy S.
West Monroe, LA
Dove is one of my go to body washes. I like that it has a mild scent and that I can use it on my sensitive skin. It's thick and creamy which makes it last a long time!
Shanon K.
Taylor, MI
I love all the dove products. They all smell so good and are moisturizing and great for my skin. This product rinses off easily and leaves no build up on my skin. LOVE IT!
Erika E.
Hudsonville, MI
This product has great scents and make my skin feel soft but I have to have soap suds when washing my body. I tend to use a lot more of this soap in each lather since it doesn't sud very well.
Danielle S.
cheyenne, wy
I love my dove purely pampering nourishing body wash with Shea Butter and warm vanilla and the rest of them. also love how soft my skin feels and never dries out and don't have to use lotion
Antonia W.
Citrus Hts, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this body wash it's perfect for me and my husband who have sensitive skin but need moisturizing body wash. Feels nice and hydration with a light soft clean smell.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.