BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Aimee K.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
I love this body wash. It always make my skin feel smooth as a baby's bottom and I never look dried out.. Even brings out the colors in my tats.
Kassandra L.
Howe, TX
I love dove body washed and have tried many different ones. I love the new scents that they have came out with instead of just the regular ones.
Alicia G.
Lubbock, TX
I used this body wash during the winters when my skin can get dry. I love Dove anything because of the smell and the way it makes my skin feel.
Ulga D.
If it isn't Dove, then i won't use it. Dove loves my skin feeling so good and moisturized, not to mention it's nice in the nose, smells amazing.
Kim S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I find Dove body wash products to be kind of blah. I love the smell of it, don't feel like I get a good clean and some of them dry my skin out.
Kimiko C.
Really like dove body wash just like the deodorant. And the smells are greeeeeeat!! I would recommend this to girls looking for a good body wash.
Stephanie H.
Westminster, CA
I liked this body wash. There is a slight scent, but it isn't offensive. It's gentle and when I step out of the shower, my skin doesn't feel dry.
Ashley B.
Cottage Grove, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the fresh clean smell it leaves on your body. Not to mention the softness it brings to your skin. It's an absoult must have in my shower.
Erica C.
Gresham, OR
I've tried out most of the Dove body washes and they are great! This is one of my favorite ones. Smells good and leaves your skin nice and soft.
Asia W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a really nice body wash but I don't think it's as moisturizing as it should be. I like the scents though but it's not my go to favorite.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.