BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Linda H.
I love the dove products with neutrim. Leaves my skin so soft and moisturized . Have used so many other products and consider this the best.
Kayla H.
Guthrie Ctr, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this it makes my skin so soft and feels good. Dove is the only body wash I will use because my skin gets itchy if it has a scent to it
Bethany G.
New Milford, CT
The actual product is great, but it smells a little too "clean linen" for my tastes. Which is a general problem that I find I have with dove.
Shelena Y.
Like a lot the effect on my skin. I can even skip a body lotion.
I would say, I would like to try different aroma, but in general I am fine.
Dakota C.
this leaves my skin feeling so soft yet clean. it comes in good proportion and lasts about 3 months depending how many people live with you.
Katlin B.
I love this body wash. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and does not leave a nasty residue. This is one of my all time favorite body washes!
Tabitha C.
Rockwood, TN
Dove is my top brand of choice I always feel clean n fresh n sooooooo soft after using dove 😍😍😍 I would definitely recommend this to everyone
Wishona T.
Marysville, OH
This dove wash is perfect if you have really dry skin. You can use it everyday just like normal body wash. It is gentle not a scrub or beedy.
Molly W.
Marietta
Love this product! It makes my skin super soft and touchable! I would definitely recommend it! It is a little high but so worth it’s quality!
Danielle S.
Narragansett, RI
I love the Dove body wash because it almost acts like a lotion as well. It keeps your skin very smooth. I do wish the scents were different.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.