BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Christina L.
Virginia Beach
I have been searching years for a body wash that actually worked for sensitive skin. I decided to give dove deep moisture body wash a chance after hearing good things about it. I can say they definitely have a customer for life! I will never use another body wash. My son has very bad eczema and it evens moisturizes his skin without any rashes or reactions. I absolutely love this product!
Jacquelin A.
Cary, NC
Love this soap. I get the sensative kind and it feels great on my skin. A little goes a long way. I prefer to use this on a lofa, with just a little bit of this soa I can achieve a great fluffy lather. Love the smell, light and soft.
Kayla M.
Ruskin, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only body wash I use on a normal bases. It's soft and leaves my skin feeling moisturized. It was also great right after my c-section for cleaning my wound without infecting it. You should try this if you haven't already. You can find it at most big box retailers and the cost is normally around $5. Well worth the cost.
Tisha M.
Noble, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this body wash due to it being easy on the skin. I suffer from eczema and anything with sulfates seems to make it worse. However,
this body is sulfate free and surprisingly extremely moisturizing. I can tell a big difference in my skin since beginning use and will continue to use this product from now on.
Vanessa F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove is such a great brand and is so nourishing to the skin. We use this on a daily basis. Very useful on dry skin especially during winter season. The price is great and would recommend to everyone. You get soft smooth skin and its dermatologist recommended.
Noor B.
Concord, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My everyday body wash! Tried so many smells and this is by far the best they have. I use it with every shower like everyday or so. Great value I bought 3 at Costco for 12 bucks I believe and that's very good! I love the feeling of my skin after use it hydrates and soothes my skin and gives a healthy soft feel after. Very much love it!
Kelsey O.
First of all can I just say WOW, OMG, and THANKS SOOOO MUCH!!!!!! 😍😍😍 This stuff has been worked miracles on my frequently dry skin from all these weather changes in Chicago 👎👎👎. My boyfriend even noticed the difference when he hugged me today 😝😝😝. And he went and bought himself some. We are now officially a #DoveHousehold 😘😘😘
sayra s.
The smell of this product is great and it does leave my body semi-soft. The smell does not last though, which I was kind of disappointed about. I love this product though! It's very easy to pour out and my skin doesn't feel too covered!
Ash C.
Okay so to keep
This short I really enjoy using this dove product! It went on easy enough and it was super smooth! The smell was pleasant enough, not overbearing, and it truly did make my dry skin softer and feel skillet after using it! I would recommend this to my fellow dry skin peeps out there it definitely does the job!
Alicia W.
This product leaves your skin feeling so soft. The smell is nice and it's affordable. My only con is that it makes the bathtub slippery so I have to make sure to clean up any of the residue left on the bottom of the tub so I don't slip the next time I get in the tub.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.