BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Cassie T.
Norwood, MA
My skin is very dry and after using Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash I get out of the shower feeling as if I've put on lotion before getting out of the shower. I enjoy the scent of this bodywash, it's subtle but clean without feeling overly perfumey.
Gail D.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Dove body wash is mostly what I used to get washed in the shower. All of their body washes have an amazing scent and they all leave my skin feeling very smooth and moisturized, never dry. Con? it is a little expensive compared to other body washes.
Tayler H.
Richardson, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm really impressed with this body wash! I recently stayed in an Air BnB that stocked this body wash and I was loving it. I didn't realize how smooth and clean it made my skin feel but I was impressed by how clean it made me feel all day. I enjoyed that it didn't have much scent and it is really thick! Definitely am looking forward to buying it myself.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I'm so in love with the deep moisture Dove body wash and it smells incredible. I used it last night and my skin was left very hydrated, silky and smooth. I love this extra moisturizing body wash. You have got to check it out and a little goes a long ways. It makes it more affordable that way!
LeAnn B.
Have always used Dove body wash and this is my favorite! I will say that I only give it 4 stars bc I don't see a noticeable difference in my skins dryness, probably because I only use dove and don't have much to compare to. It does have a nice neutral scent and I would recommend it to anyone!
holley t.
I always use dove nutrium moisture body washes. I currently have the huge pump bottle with the cucumber green tea scent. I have use this product many times before and I love it. It is a crisp clean and my skin does not feel stripped after use. I highly recommend this product.   Go Fresh Cool Moisture Body Wash
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Dove makes a great line of products including soap, shampoo and body wash. This body wash is one of my favorites. If hydrates and nourishes my skin. It smells great and is a great product that I would buy again. It made my skin noticeably softer even after one shower!
Gina P.
Dove is everyone's bestfriend. It keeps you smelling good and fresh.I use the bar version mostly but once in a while when I'm feeling a bit diva I purchase the liquid dove to shower .I also purchased the lotion to smell even better.
-Thanks dove
Mildred S.
I bought this body wash and it’s awesome. I love it smells great . I use it frequently it’s gentle on my skin leaves it soft. Price is reasonable very affordable. I highly recommend this body wash.
Amanda C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am not a huge fan of this. It isn't terrible but it doesn't lather like other body washes and it makes you feel slick like soft water which makes me personally feel it clean. I'm the one person that likes my skin to feel stripped so I know I'm clean. This would be great for someone with super dry skin that doesn't like the stripped feeling!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.