BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Sierra K.
I love this stuff! I am usually pretty sensitive to cheap body wash, but this is so gentle and moisturizing. I have keratosis on my arms, and this doesn't completely get rid of it, but keeps it more bearable. I already have two backups of this! lol
Diamond J.
Kansas City
This body wash is extremely hydrating to my skin I recommend using this brand. I don't have anything bad to say about the wash. The scent of the body wash smell clean and pure. You can get this from your neighborhood Walmart. I would buy this again
Shana P.
Has a soothing and relaxing smell and is very moisturizing. I used this because I have sensitive skin and it doesn't agitate it because of how gentle it is. It's a good value and is available at almost all stores and I would recommend it to anyone.
Shawny R.
Baltimore , MD
This. Body. Wash. Smells. AMAZINGGGGG! It lathers like a dream, you literally only need a dime size amount to get all the lather in the world. When they say deep moisture they mean it. I get out of the shower feeling like I bathed myself in lotion!
Rachel N.
Portland, OR
I like dove products, but sometimes I think they intentionall mislead ("moisturizing body wash") it washing your body, but it doesn't seem any more moisturizing than the regular dove body wash. It's not too expensive though, which is always a plus.
Gurjit B.
Valley Center, CA
I was skeptic at first but once i started using it I realised my skin was way better! I bought it from Chemist warehouse in Australia. It is so gentle and smells really good. My skin is moisturised for the whole day. I would definitely keep buying!
Pixie P.
Reedsport, OR
I've been using Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash for 5 years now, and I'll keep using my because it keeps my skin soft without any irritation. It is creamy and feels luxurious in the shower. The value is outstanding - I would definitely buy it again!!
Venessa L.
Palm Bay, FL
This body wash is so gentle on my sensitive skin yet keeps it soft and moisturized. This scent is my favorite also as it doesn't have a strong over powering fragrance like others. I would recommend this body wash to anyone wishing for softer skin.
Amber W.
Knoxville, TN
This is a staple in our house. The fragrance is neutral enough that my husband uses it. I love the scent and feel of our skin after use. Good price point. Purchase at most mass retailers Target, Walmart, Kroger etc. will definitely purchase again.
Kathryn W.
Annapolis, MD
I did some searching on Influenster for a great body wash and came across this gem. Bought it at Giant for less than $10 and its worth every cent. It leaves your skin so soft and the scent is really fresh! I will buy again in the future for sure.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.