BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Ann-Marie R.
Fairhope, AL
Must have bodywash in this deep freeze we are having down south! I love the way it makes my skin feel, clean yet not stripped. I do follow with lotion in this weather, but when it's warmer, this is just fine all on its own! Will keep purchasing!
Mary Cate C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great smell and not to expensive. Dove soap is the only type I buy. It rinses off great and you can buy it at Walmart, Target, Walgreens, Kroger, and other stores. I would buy it again and highly recommend it if you want your skin smooth and soft.
Amanda W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using this product for as long as I can remember. I have super sensitive skin and this body wash has never given me a reaction. It makes your skin really soft and has a great natural scent! It’s really affordable, I highly recommend!
Tanya M.
Campbell, CA
Love love love this body wash. Smells and feels great! I have dry, sensitive skin and this body wash does not irritate my skin at all! I always get the travel size ones from Target when I travel. Will definitely continue to purchase this!
Maria
I like this body wash. It’s very moisturizing and leaves my skin very hydrated and smooth. It also smells nice. My only problem with it is that it can leave a filmy residue behind if not properly scrubbed off. Overall, great body wash!
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am currently trying out a mini of this body wash and I’m extremely satisfied with the results! The product leaves your skin feeling so soft, clean and hydrated (: I love using it in areas that I believe need a bit more cleaning haha like my armpits, feet and etc.
Helen C.
Bayside
My go to soup! It hydrates my skin. I never need to use location right after. I also love the smell. I have been using dove for years and will continue to be their customer! They make great products and this is one of my favorites!
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite body wash. It leaves your skin silky smooth and feels great! It smells great too. The bottle size is wonderful, it lasts longer than most body washes as well.
PRODUCT: Dove Deep Moisture body wash
Laura P.
So a few months ago I had small bumps on my upper arms and after using this body wash continuously and moisturing I notice a huge difference! My the bumps on my arms are practically gone and my skin has never felt so smooth! :)
Séde D.
Clinton
I absolutely love this Dove body wash! I purchased it from WalMart and it is the only soap that does not dry out my skin! The scent is not too overwhelming! You also get a good sized bottle for the amount. Dove is the only body wash that I use for myself!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.