BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Madison M.
I literally have nothing but good things to say about Dove. One of the best body washes out there with all different kinds of scents to choose from. Not only does it leave your body feeling smooth and refreshed but you'll smell so good all day. The scent literally stays on your skin. I'm not kidding. This is one of the only body washes that I really feel CLEANS your body. It gets into all of your pores where dirt is kept and cleans it and moisturizes it at the same time. I even use this for my legs to shave. It's such a good little conditioner for my legs. It's a great buy and it's cheap for the great quality you're getting. The cool part is they have little travel bottles for vacation you can take anywhere. If they had a body spray I'd buy that too. Lol This is the only body wash I personally feel like moisturizes your skin almost like you literally put lotion on but you didn't. It's just body wash.
Rochell J.
Saint Louis Mo.
Dove is one of the best products on the market! Iv'e recommended this product to my family and friends! I recently started a business and us the travel size for the baskets that I make for my clients. My clients always let me know that its soft to the skin and love using when their traveling across country! #1 product
Kathleen D.
Painesville , OH
This is seriously the only body wash that I'll use. The store brand versions just don't compare to how creamy and luscious this body wash lathers up to. It is incredibly affordable and 1 bottle usually lasts me a couple of months because I use a loofa that makes a little bit of product go a long way!
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
I don’t know what it is, but this is one of those body washes that leave a “film” on my body after washing with it. I don’t feel clean after using it, no matter how much I scrub. My skin feels sticky and it’s unsettling when I get out of the shower. I would pass on this and get something that exfoliates your body & actually makes you feel clean.
Carissa H.
Lexington
I have used this product for years now and I have not found any other body wash that compares to it. It does not irritate my sensitive skin and it does not have a smell that is overwhelming or floral or anything like that. Instead this body wash leaves you looking, feeling, and smelling fresh and clean!
Monet H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Dove is very moisturizing. I dislike the amount of chemicals used in this body wash but it gets the job done. I was given. This as a gift. In my experience Dove has always been affordable. I would recommend to anyone.
Monse L.
This is the only body wash I use. It doesn’t dry my skin and smells great. It also lathers nicely too and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. I like that it’s pretty affordable too. I usually buy the biggest size because I use it for my kids as well. I definitely recommend this body wash.
Samantha M.
W Sacramento, CA
My go-to body wash! Not only is it affordable but it keeps my skin moisturized. I’m not always the best about moisturizing and this saves my skin from being dry even if I forget to put lotion on after my shower. Does not leave any residue as many body washes do and smells clean and fresh too!
jeniffer v.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ever since I was little I have always used dove products. After moving in with my boyfriend I used different brands, but recently just started to use Dove again and I cant deny that its the best. It smells amazing and leaves my skin smelling so good and so moisturized. I love all their scents.
Hannah H.
Cordele , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am a HUGE fan of anything Dove. This stuff is great if you are needing an extra bit of moisture in your skin. It smells amazing, very clean smell. Lather is rich, thick, and creamy! A little goes a long way so you get the most for your money. I use it to shave my legs with because it also moisturizes them. Very reasonably priced, and I love the way it makes my skin feel during the shower and after!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.