BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Hannah W.
Lawrence, KS
First and foremost, I really enjoy this product.

Dove does a great job of giving an all-over clean in a gentle, moisturizing way. With great bang for your buck, the absolute best part of this product is the fact that no matter how much you use it, it moisturizes your skin like a lotion that cleans! I would absolutely buy this product again. The only reason that I'm giving it four stars is that it doesn't lather up super well, and I love lots of bubbles.
Darlene R.
I have been using Dove body wash for almost 20 years. I love how I feel clean and fresh after my shower. I have never had any type of skin reaction from Dove Nourishing Body Wash. I buy it in the 3 pack at Sam's Club to save money. I will not use the store brand on this item because I don't feel as clean and I have had skin reactions in the past. If you want that clean, fresh feeling after your shower I highly recommend Dove Bodywash.
Natalie A.
This is the only body wash I use. My skin is very sensitive to anything with a fragrance, it'll get irritated and dry out. This is the only body wash that doesn't do that to my skin, so it's perfect for those of you with sensitive skin out there! It doesn't smell like anything, but it makes you feel so clean. A little bit of this soap goes a long way and the bottle is huge, so this lasts a couple of months. I can't live without this.
Susan R.
Wilmington, DE
Just started using this and I must say I enjoy it immensely. Has a great fresh scent and layers good too. Best part about this is I also use it to shave and have found my skin to be much smoother. It's priced reasonably and found at almost any store. Since using this product my skin has been much softer and I've had less rashes/cuts while shaving as well. I even went and bought a second bottle so I don't run out. Highly recommend it
Katie M.
I absolutely love this body wash. As a migraine sufferer I need something that is unscented but that cleans without making me feel sticky or oily afterwards. I have been using this a while and it meets all of my requirements that way, and I remain fresh and clean until my next shower. My skin doesn't dry out either like when I've used some other body washes, it moisturizes and nourishes my skin so I can use lotions less frequently.
Kimara G.
Plano, TX
Dove Body Wash- Deep Moisture is my favorite body wash yet. It is get for daily use and leaves my skin feeling nurished and soft. I have a problem with dry skin and an oily face, but I feel that this body wash works for both. It doesn't make me break out like some other washing can do, while moisturizing my skin. My skin feels softer before and lotion has been used. Great product, I highly recommend making it your daily body wash.
Kayli J.
Chattanooga, TN
I've been using this product for around a year now. Prior to that I used bath and body works body washes. Those always made me feel gross and sticky. This product does just the opposite. I put a little bit on my loofah when I'm in the shower, and scrub my whole body. It makes me feel so clean, and the simple scent is very refreshing. I will be using this product for a long time to come. It's my absolute favorite.
Ashlee L.
River Ridge, LA
I used this body wash for a good while before deciding it was time for something new.

It had a great scent which is something that I loved, but for something with the claims of "NutriumMoisture" I would have liked for it to give my dry skin a little more moisture. I gave it a long fair shot since my husband also loved it, but I am going to try out another Dove product that may have a little more moisture to it.
jena e.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have problems with dry skin and ended up seeing a dermatologist for eczema. They recommended Dove. It is sooo gentle on my skin and moisturizing; It not only soothed my skin but took care of my eczema problem. I normally use and recommend their bar soaps because I feel you get more for your money while still getting the amazing benefits you get with the liquid Dove Body Wash. Truly a life saver for me!
Donna P H.
Buffalo, NY
Dove body wash and soap is most women's first choice. Although it smells great. Lathers very well, rinses off well, keeps you clean and most of all fresh. I smell great after using it from head to toe. I'm a variety type person all around. I love switching between all products. Experiencing and comparing each product making sure it does what it claims to do. this way I don't get bored with any products
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.