BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Ebony J.
Roswell, GA
I love doves deep moisture body wash. It helps moisturize the skin no matter what season it is. This is my go to body wash.
Kathryn H.
Browns Mills, NJ
This is way better than a bar of soap, its so creamy and soft. the bottle is huge though, well then again we shop at costco.
Emily H.
buffalo, NY
This body wash smells very nice and keeps your body very moisturized. It doesn't leave any weird residue which is nice too.
Mary J.
New Orleans, LA
I give this product 5 stars cause it give you all the layers of softness your body needs yes walmart is the place to get it
Makayla L.
JOHNSTON . RI
I love this body wash , its so hydrating and smooth on the skin. after the shower your skin will feel so good and refreshed
Omkar P.
Schaumburg, IL
I love this moisturizing body wash from Dove!! Makes my skin so smooth & healthy, smells great & isn't that expensive too!!
Brittany W.
La Grange, MO
This is the only body wash I use. I have dry skin and this body wash does a really good job at keeping my skin moisturized.
Cassandra O.
Mount Holly, NC
The price is just right, it leaves my skin smooth and silky and has a nice fresh scent, I like to use this just before bed.
necole f.
Niles, MI
This soap is great love the way it smells and leaves my skin nice and smooth. A big bottle will last me almost two months. it goes a long way
Jody M.
Bronx, NY
This product has a great lather and a wonderful scent. It gets your body squeaky clean but is mildly stripping to the skin.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.