BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Erika E.
Hudsonville, MI
This product has great scents and make my skin feel soft but I have to have soap suds when washing my body. I tend to use a lot more of this soap in each lather since it doesn't sud very well.
Amy S.
West Monroe, LA
Dove is one of my go to body washes. I like that it has a mild scent and that I can use it on my sensitive skin. It's thick and creamy which makes it last a long time!
Mallory E.
Bowman, ND
I love Dove body wash it is my all time favorite!! It works great and has really improved my skin dramatically it is much softer and more moisturized. If you haven't tried it yet, you have to!
Samantha B.
Dover Plains, NY
Love this body wash! My skin gets super dry in the winter - this is the only body wash I will use because it does help to moisturize. Highly recommended! Look for it in a 3 pack at Sam's Club!
Wendi S.
millville, NJ
I love Dove!!! I use this body wash and my skin responds well to it. I'm impressed with how little residue it leaves and how soft my skin becomes when using this soep. I will use this forever!
Jenna B.
Crisfield, MD
This is the only body wash ill use, probably, for the rest of my life! It's very good for sensitive skin, and makes you look good, and feel super clean and soft! It also smells really good!
Kiara D.
I love this, it smells great, makes me feel clean and it really does moisturize but even tho I really enjoy this product I prefer the exfoliating one with the beads!
Casi J.
Grand Rapids, MI
Other body washes break me out. When I start using this it made my body feel so clean and soft. I only use this body wash and the bar soap. It smells really good and it makes you feel clean
Alyson B.
Cordova, TN
This makes my skin feel so soft even right after the shower. I have very dry skin in the summer after spending the day at the pool and this body wash helps revive the moisture in my skin!
Erika V.
Bend, OR
Love this product so much. You can use it as a shaving cream because of the whipped texture of the product. And after you get out of the shower you can feel the moisture that was repaired.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.