BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Spirit A.
Saint George, GA
They all smell good! They work amazing on making you feel clean. They also leave a subtle hint of the smell on you after the shower. Which I like.
Brendalis L.
Lakeland, FL
If i could give it 10 stars i will the one and only soap i use for my family i have tried all scents. Specially for my kids its great for the skin.
👑Cali q.
Turlock, CA
Love this stuff body wash it hiding moisture and since my body and it leaves it feeling super super soft highly recommended for this winter season
Sonia H.
I can not use any another body wash, I use to buy the beauty bars and started using the body wash a few years ago. This is a must have in my home.
Emily C.
Elmhurst, NY
Dove Body Washes are so affordable for what they do. They leave my skin silky smooth and I don't even need to apply body butter or lotion anymore.
Chriseah D.
Davis, CA
I love using this body wash! There's a baby smell along with a yummy powdery smell to it. I love the packaging because it's easy to use and store!
Jzantay H.
I love dove. It makes your skin very smooth and mosturized and you feel clean. Its you a radiant look to your body and that's why I love dove soap.
Megan D.
Ortonville, MI
Dove is the only body wash I use. I have eczema & it's great on my skin. Doesn't dry it out or irritate skin. Leaves it feeling soft & moisturized.
Joanne H.
Downey, CA
This body wash is very creamy and moisturizing. great for winter!

smells fresh and clean. for the prize, you get a huge bottle. cant beat that!
Kristin J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I usually use dove soaps and I got this in a subscription box and it really leaves your skin smooth after you shower and not to strong of a scent.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.