BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Cindy l.
AURORA, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love there body wash and what they Stan for , skin is left soft with no white residue and smooth and soft no ashy ness and smells really nice
Olivia E.
Philadelphia, Mississippi
A little pricey but with coupons it helps. Love the softness of my skin after a shower. Smells great! Good lather & soapy. Love it very much.
Amanda A.
Millport, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body wash. It's great for dry sensitive skin. It doesn't leave your skin looking flaky or dry; leaves them feeling silky smooth.
A C.
Knoxville, TN
Smells great! Leaves skin feeling soft and supple! I like the amont of lather and how it feels as you it. You can feel it working right away.
Stacey R.
Tiffin, OH
This is the only brand of body was I use! I love it and it keeps my skin super smooth! I love all the scents as well! For sure give it a try!
India W.
Manning, SC
I love this product , it smells very good . its one of my favorite products it keeps my skin moisturized & it really doesn't cost that much .
Bethany G.
New Milford, CT
The actual product is great, but it smells a little too "clean linen" for my tastes. Which is a general problem that I find I have with dove.
Kristina B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My go-to body wash! It lasts for a long time as well. Smells amazing as well! It's an inexpensive alternative to bath and body works products
Dakota C.
this leaves my skin feeling so soft yet clean. it comes in good proportion and lasts about 3 months depending how many people live with you.
Edith F.
Glendale, AZ
Es rico sentir mi piel humectada, me encanta su aroma, mi piel es reseca y desde que la uso se me siente mas nutrida y con un Poco de brillo
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.