BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Hannah K.
Fisty, KY
i always get Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash during the winter months. My skin is so dried out, no matter how much lotion I apply...but I use this every day and it really helps!
Jazmyn B.
Antioch, TN
I have such sensitive skin that this is the only soap that I can use. I also have eczema and it helps keep my skin moisturized so that I don't have eczema flair ups all the time.
Haleigh M.
Temple, OK
Dove is my go to soap when shopping. My whole family uses dove even my baby. It always leaves our skin nice and smooth and I don't have to worry about it irritating our skin.
Mikayla K.
Arlington, WA
I love this product. It leaves skin feeling smooth and has a nice, clean scent. Your skin feels soft after you;ve used this opposed to the tightness I feel from common bar-soaps
Demi W.
Warner Robins, GA
I absolutely love this body wash! It leaves your skin so soft and I like using it better than a bar of soap. It feels like it is actually washing deep into your skin. Love it!
Janis H.
Minneapolis, MN
This is great in the winter when you want to hydrate your skin. It also smells great without being too perfumey. One of go to hygiene products when I want extra hydrated skin.
priyanka v.
I love this body wash , it makes my skin so soft and helps with my eczema ..it does not have any strong smell which is great for sensitive skin .. Overall it's a good product
Lisa B.
My favorite body wash and the one with argon oil is awesome too! It leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean! Definitely won't use another body wash but this stuff right here!
Ariana T.
Selinsgrove, PA
One of my favorite body washes. Dove always replenishes my skin and leaves it feeling hydrated after the shower. The scents are always clean as well, and great for shaving too.
Melissa H.
I have tried almost every scent of this product and they all smell really good! It makes your skin soft and leaves you with a scent all day I don't find it to be a strong scent.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.