BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

richard p.
Norfolk, VA
Got for my dad he has dry skin and really bad on his feet with in a few weeks it was a lot better.He really liked it and smell is not over powering.
Stephanie C.
Fresno, CA
I love everything dove! This body wash is like heaven in a bottle! It leaves my skin feeling soft & smelling great!!
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
It's okay, very soft and lathery! I prefer something with a little more scent / fun, but this keeps my skin great.
Dorothy N.
Westminster, CA
Dove body wash is so great! It is so moisturizing and it's not like any other body wash because it leaves you smelling great and the smell stays!
Saba A.
Dearborn, MI
This is becoming a holy grail for me. I am immensely in love with this product. Great price, Smells nice, and your skin feels amazing afterwards.
Soliel A.
Great, can be used in replacement of bar soap. Lingering smell. Perfect seized bottle. Creamy substance. Everything is great.
Rashaama D.
Voorhees, NJ
This is the only body wash my husband will buy but it does the job and my skin is silky smooth
Stephanie H.
Westminster, CA
I liked this body wash. There is a slight scent, but it isn't offensive. It's gentle and when I step out of the shower, my skin doesn't feel dry.
Candace R.
New Straitsvl, OH
The the smell & really keeps my skin soft. Big bottle & a little goes a long ways. Not a really strong sent but smells clean.
Liliana M.
Plano, IL
The first time I tried this I was amazed of how soft your skin gets after showering. Great product. It smells really goo too.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.