BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Latisha C.
Grovetown
Love , Love this product. I found dove to be very moisturizing and leaves my body with a clean feeling. I highly recommend this product.
Kristina B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My go-to body wash! It lasts for a long time as well. Smells amazing as well! It's an inexpensive alternative to bath and body works products
Amanda A.
Millport, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body wash. It's great for dry sensitive skin. It doesn't leave your skin looking flaky or dry; leaves them feeling silky smooth.
Stacey R.
This body wash creats a beatiful creamy lather up and makes my super dry skin feel amazing! I especially love it after a day out in the sun!
Cindy l.
AURORA, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love there body wash and what they Stan for , skin is left soft with no white residue and smooth and soft no ashy ness and smells really nice
Danielle S.
Narragansett, RI
I love the Dove body wash because it almost acts like a lotion as well. It keeps your skin very smooth. I do wish the scents were different.
Bethany G.
New Milford, CT
The actual product is great, but it smells a little too "clean linen" for my tastes. Which is a general problem that I find I have with dove.
Jade H.
Hammond, IN
It's good. I love the consistency and the smell. It keeps my skin hydrated and healthy! I have been using this product for a very long time.
Simone M.
Pickerington
This is an overall fine product. Its a bit weak, I don't recommend using it unless you have dry skin, or you have already cleansed your skin.
Brittany C.
I love this body wash! I add this to my daily dove regimen in the shower and I feel oh so clean no residue no oily feeling later no pimples.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.