BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Ashley B.
I love this Dove body wash! It is definitely one of my favorites. I've tried all different brands throughout the years and always come back to Dove! It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth!
Lauren K.
The Dalles, OR
This body wash is heavenly! It moisturizes your skin very well and it smells so good. This body wash is more expensive than some of the other brands, but I think it is definitely worth the price.
Julie K.
Seattle, WA
I love Dove's body washes. They lather up insanely well and smell amazing. Doesn't dry out your skin as bad as bar soap but I would really love if they came out with a sulfate/paraben free line.
Fran P.
Auburn, GA
Love this product!!! I have very dry skin, and was skeptic at first if this product worked like it said it would. From my experience it worked very well, it made my skin moisturized and soft!!
Rachel R.
othello, WA
I love Dove products they are the best. The body wash leaves my skin feeling sooooo soft and never leaves a greasy feeling it amazing and it smells great too. I love it definitely recommend.
Bailey D.
I use this body wash everyday! I haven't found another product that keeps my skin moisturized AND keeps me clean, most products just do one or the other. I absolutely love my dove body wash!
Amanda S.
Chattanooga, TN
I just recently tried this and I have to say I really really like the dove line. The body washed left me feeling clean and moisturized and it smelled great as well. what more could you ask for.
Megan B.
Lynnwood, WA
My son has always suffered with excema. We tried every over the counter option and it seemed the only way to prevent it was by hydrating his skin. I don't like to use petroleum jelly too often so we started looking for a moisturizing soap Thank you Dove!!! It WORKED
Paige C.
Waterford, ME
Dove body wash cleans and smells wonderful. Great lather and rinses off without leaving a soapy residue on your skin. Moisturizes as your cleaning, leaving your skin looking and feeling amazing.
Tracy W.
Straw Plains, TN
I love Dobe body wash. I am highly alergic to most body wsshes but Dove is one I can use with no issues. I have used Dove body wash for a while and anybody with sensitive skin should try it.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Favorite scent?

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.