BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Cady M.
Memphis, TN
I just love every dove product I've ever used. The normal bars of soap are even a top favorite of mine. It's worth the extra money if you find the brand to be more expensive than others.
Alyson B.
Cordova, TN
This makes my skin feel so soft even right after the shower. I have very dry skin in the summer after spending the day at the pool and this body wash helps revive the moisture in my skin!
Erika V.
Bend, OR
Love this product so much. You can use it as a shaving cream because of the whipped texture of the product. And after you get out of the shower you can feel the moisture that was repaired.
deborah c.
Wassaic, NY
I like trying the trial size products and then decide if I want to commit to the larger size. I will not be purchasing a larger Dove body, not a fan, felt like it left a film on my skin.
Erika M.
Oakville, WA
This is literally the best body wash I have ever used! It makes your skin silky smooth and you feel really clean afterwards! Been using this since last year and haven't switched since the first use. It works really well on sensitive skin too. So no worries. :)
Kiara D.
I love this, it smells great, makes me feel clean and it really does moisturize but even tho I really enjoy this product I prefer the exfoliating one with the beads!
Juliette M.
PEMBROKE PINES
Using this bath wash was like using a very thick oil on my skin which I LOVE. I come out of the shower without having to apply lotion and my skin is completely soft.
Dessaray H.
Manlius, NY
Moisturizing, doesn't leave a residue, and I don't have to use too much product to get a good lather. However, I don't really like the scent as much as some other body washes I have used.
Amber M.
Smithville, TN
This body wash is great if you have dry skin, because it moisturizes really good. It doesn't have much of a scent, but they do have scented. It lathers really nice which is a bonus for me!
Dayanara F.
Lo'vvvvvvvvveeewe this body wash leaves tour body smelling good and softttt. Its also so relaxing idk something in that body wash makes me relax alil since I'm always stressing all the time.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.