BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Halli S.
Maryville , TN
I️ LOVE THIS BODY WASH. It’s a great clean/freash sent. I️ have oily skin and this helps with drying my skin up but not to dry. It’s awesome!
Latisha C.
Grovetown
Love , Love this product. I found dove to be very moisturizing and leaves my body with a clean feeling. I highly recommend this product.
Samantha C.
Fort Myers, FL
Even the perfume is gentle enough for my sensitive skin. The smell isn't too strong and leave a subtle scent on my skin all day. I love it!
Angelica G.
Visalia, CA
I like this body wash, I've used the soap bars before but prefer it as a body wash. Great lather, nice scent, good price. Yes I recommend it.
Stephanie R.
Florida
Very soft, I love take a bath with this product.
I use everyday and I buy the product in wallgreens
Emma B.
This soap is great! I love how my skin feels after I use it. My dad used to buy it from Sam's, which if you buy it there it will be in bulk.
Aimee M.
Daytona Beach, FL
This is a great body was that give your skin that little bit extra moisturizer/ to leave your skin super soft. This also has a great smell.
Danielle S.
Narragansett, RI
I love the Dove body wash because it almost acts like a lotion as well. It keeps your skin very smooth. I do wish the scents were different.
Jill B.
Cape Haze, FL
The thickness and moisturizing properties of this body wash makes it feel so luxurious. My skin always feels incredibly soft after using it!
Jade H.
Hammond, IN
It's good. I love the consistency and the smell. It keeps my skin hydrated and healthy! I have been using this product for a very long time.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.