BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

April W.
Dublin, GA
Dove is very moisturizing and gentle on the skin..it leaves your skin smooth. and i love the scent. the cucumber melon one is my favorite scent
Hilliary E.
Atwater
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Their body wash did keep my skin hydrated when I first started using it but I feel like my skin got used to it after a while and got dry again
Bethany V.
BELLEVILLE, MI
This dove body wash comes at a great price, budget friendly, leaves my skin feeling silky smooth, no sicky feeling. smells great on top of that
Dominique J.
Fort irwin, CA
I love this body wash it feels really great on my skin it smells really good and it makes my skin very soft I will be buying this product again
Emma E.
Milwaukee, WI
Loved this body wash. I have sensitive skin and are sensitive to certain smells but this smelt great and left my skin feeling clean and smooth.
Jailenne P.
Seaside Heights, NJ
I honestly love this product it really does work for any skin type. It mosturizes and cleans it and leaves your skin smooth and feeling fresh.
Sammi C.
Brooklyn , Ny
This defentely leaves your body feeling extra smooth and soft. It's really good to use specially after shaving. It also has a good smell to it.
Eucary N.
Personally I prefer the no scent. But these are actually not very overpowering so choose the one that smells fresh to you. I love this product
Jessica M.
Within a week of using it your skin becomes silky smooth. It leaves you feeling clean and fresh all day long. I bought it at the local walmart.
Jenn A.
I like the scent and that the bottle lasts a while, but I don't notice a huge difference in moisturizing compared to other moisturizer washes.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.