BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Michelle M.
Westland, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My son has bad eczema and this was recommended by his allergist. It really works great. It smells good and locks in the moisture making the skin softer! Great product!
Bailey D.
I use this body wash everyday! I haven't found another product that keeps my skin moisturized AND keeps me clean, most products just do one or the other. I absolutely love my dove body wash!
Chelsea E.
I've tried several products that claim they don't dry the skin but this is the first that actually doesn't! It is very creamy like a lotion but has a nice lather to it. I definitely recommend it!
Fran P.
Auburn, GA
Love this product!!! I have very dry skin, and was skeptic at first if this product worked like it said it would. From my experience it worked very well, it made my skin moisturized and soft!!
Ashley B.
I love this Dove body wash! It is definitely one of my favorites. I've tried all different brands throughout the years and always come back to Dove! It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth!
Monse D.
Joliet, IL
Great smells, leaves my skin moisturized and feeling amazing. My absolute favorite. Haven't found one better! Everything else leaves my skin dry no matter how much moisturizer it claims to have.
BJ D.
Santa Paula, CA
I actually need to use this more. I have been using Nivea, but they are really all the same, and ALL are overpriced and full of chemicals. Ever try good old "Goat's Milk" soap like Cleopatra?!
Michelle L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I was always a bar soap only person but I decided to try only doves body wash and instantly fell in love your skin is so soft and silky so now I alternate bar and body wash
Morgan D.
North Wales, PA
I love the way the body wash leaves my skin feeling. It leaves my skin feeling so refreshed, smooth, and soft. It works really well on my dry skin. You won't be disappointed when you buy this
Egle R.
Stroudsburg, PA
Love the body wash it's so amazing it doesn't cost a whole lot and your skin comes out looking amazing. After a couple of times using it you feel a difference in your skin of how smooth it is
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.