BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Summer R.
I love a body wash that gets plenty of suds ive used many different ones but this one gets me all suddsy lol
marissa r.
Terre Haute, IN
I really love dove the dove go fresh line!! Smells do nice has a rich lather and leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized
Lisa P.
West New York, NJ
I love this body wash. It's so thick and nourishing for your skin. It smells good and isn't overpowering. It feels creamy and smooth when lathering.
Joanne H.
Downey, CA
This body wash is very creamy and moisturizing. great for winter!

smells fresh and clean. for the prize, you get a huge bottle. cant beat that!
Jessica Z.
Newtown, PA
To me anything Dove works great and I would buy over and over again. This body wash leaves my skin super soft and smells lovely
Samantha B.
MIAMI, Florida
Very soft on sensitive skin love the smell and keeps the skin moisturised and smelling nice for long periods of time my go to soap
Mandy W.
Fort Gratiot, MI
I love Dove! It is by far my go to body wash. Very gentle and does not feel oily nor drying. I feel comfortable having my 8 year old daughter use it
Emily C.
Elmhurst, NY
Dove Body Washes are so affordable for what they do. They leave my skin silky smooth and I don't even need to apply body butter or lotion anymore.
Abbey C.
Grand Rapids , MI
This body wash is great for dry skin! I personally have dry skin, and it's worked wonders for me! Also smells very very good :)
Spirit A.
Saint George, GA
They all smell good! They work amazing on making you feel clean. They also leave a subtle hint of the smell on you after the shower. Which I like.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.