BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

shristi s.
Tampa, FL
Super moisturizing and hydrating. Skin feels soft and well moisturize with this body wash. I also love its smell a lot.
Stacy P.
Mesa, AZ
My son has eczema pretty bad. We've tried just about every brand out there, but this is the only one that works AND smells good.
Ka'Tyrian M.
Cedar Hill, TX
I love this body wash, it's one of my favorites. You don't need very much when you shower & it leaves your skin feeling really soft after only 1 use.
amber l.
lompoc, CA
I just love Dove body wash, its so amazing. It never leaves my skin feeling dry or unclean. And plus it smells so amazing. I just love Dove products
swati s.
Redmond , WA
Very gentle on skin.almost like a baby body wash as it softens the skin and i love the very light fragrance it leaves .
Leann L.
Covington, KY
This product is silky smooth and doesn't bother my super sensitive skin at all. This product smells great and is the perfect consistency for a soap.
Judith R.
Well I love the feeling with dove so soft and feel so good on my skin the only bad thing is that sometimes it feels a bit heavy
Megan K.
Elk Grove Village, IL
I've been using this now. It lathers on well in the shower and smells amazing. But I still get dry skin so it doesn't "nourish" your skin that well.
Emily B.
Spokane, WA
This is a great body wash. It makes your skin soft! It smells really mild, but really good. Makes me feel clean but moisturized!
Aileen C.
Philadelphia, PA
The only body wash I will ever use. It has a nice fresh and clean scent, and its very moisturizing without leaving any residue.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.