BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Allendra R.
Lewisville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
All time favorite. Moisturizes so well that I don't have to lotion as much. Loyal customer for life. Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash
Jasmyne C.
Grayson, KY
Moisturizing, not filmy, widely available, and cheap. Smells nice, lathers nice, but not as concentrated as some other more expensive brands.
Wolfy B.
Olympia, WA
Dove is an amazing brand. It's simple and it smells great! And it's not ultra expensive so people can actually purchase and use it themselves.
Finnlee E.
Dove is great! I really enjoy the way they feel almost like lotion instead of soap, and you can counnt on them having a great scent as well!
Tatania R.
Racine
Left my skin so clean and soft. I love the smell to. I usually use this all the time if I buy any dove products. Good value and not that pricey
Miranda S.
Staunton, VA
This body wash really does moisturize your skin. I use it especially in the winter when I take extra hot showers to keep my skin soft and silky
Hilliary E.
Atwater
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Their body wash did keep my skin hydrated when I first started using it but I feel like my skin got used to it after a while and got dry again
Megan E.
Canton, OH
My husband & I both use this body wash. It's so moisturizing for your skin, smells great, and makes your skin feel clean but not dry or oily.
Gee N.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I love the fresh, clean smell of this body wash. It does not dry out the skin and it is great for keeping skin moisturized during the winter.
Mindy A.
Cedar Park, TX
Good body wash for dry skin. It is smooth and silky. Rinses off easily. Variety of scents. I would like it more if there were more lather.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.