BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Julia D.
I have always loved dove body products they smell good there not as pricey as bath and body works and you do get a lot of the product as well as the awesome lathering on your skin makes your skin soft
Brittany B.
This body wash is everything you could ever want out of a moisturizing body wash! It really helps with dry skin, especially if you have eczema or just dry skin patches, it always soothes and moisturizes just enough! I definitely recommend for everyone! (And it smells lovely)
Savanna L.
Jacksonville, FL
I was never a fan of body washes until I tried this! Now I have switched to it permanently.. Some might say it's too much but with how much better my skin is its so worth it! I give it 5 stars:)
Sandra G.
This body wash I stock up on because I don't like using other ones because this one leaves my skin feeling so smooth and it doesn't leave my body oily like most soaps do because I do have oily skin.
Maricella P.
San Antonio, TX
Dove is the ONLY body wash that I use I absolutely love this body wash. Makes my skin feel smooth and soft. it also smells amazing !♡ and I love how they are starting to sell them in packages of 2
Maney X.
Tacoma, WA
I get this body wash from Costco and it comes in three large bottles, which last my family about 6 months. It's great and is good for everyone in the family. Makes my skin feel soft and hydrated.
Aleida P.
Palmdale, CA
I don't always buy body wash but when I do it dove :) haha but really this is great stuff, I really like the bars also. They don't dry up ur skin like other body washes or bars :) smells nice too
Kristin T.
I have incredibly sensitive skin and this is one of the only products I have ever used that doesn't cause a reaction. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and hydrated. LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!
Casey B.
Eglin Afb, FL
After having irritation due to fragrances in other soaps, I turned to dove for my sensitive skin. I had no problems after switching! Love the scent and how it doesn't leave my skin feeling dry.
Adriana c.
Sacramento, CA
I love dove products, from their shampoos and conditions, soaps and lotions to yes this their body wash!! no residue of any sort and leaves your skin feeling amazing and has an amzing scent to it.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.