BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Brandi C.
Dove body washes and soaps are the only thing that my skin can tolerate. I love the smell and how clean I feel after every shower.
Candace B.
Ruffin, SC
I have dry skin and Dove body wash Keeps my skin moisturized and smells great! Rich and creamy and last long!
Stacy L.
Owosso, MI
This is a great product and well pretty well with my sensitive skin. The scent is not overwhelming and the price is not bad either
Shannon k.
Gibsonton , FL
I love the fresh smell of this body wash. It is very moisturizing It also contains oils such as sunflower oils that are great for the skin
kim m.
West Harrison, NY
Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash keeps my skin soft and full of mositure! I never have any dry skin to worry about! Smells fresh and clean too!
Jacqueline B.
I love the smell, how it makes my skin feel, how clean it makes my skin. I have nothing bad to say about this body wash, big fan.
Sarah G.
Saint Louis, MO
Each morning I use this and love the way my skin smells and feels afterwards. Even my fiance notices and that is saying something. Am I right Ladies?
Marisol R.
Sacramento, CA
I love this body wash it smells amazing and it leaves my skin moisturized. I enjoy using it in the summer it is very refreshing.
shristi s.
Tampa, FL
Super moisturizing and hydrating. Skin feels soft and well moisturize with this body wash. I also love its smell a lot.
Wendy M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is the best body wash everrrrrrrrr. I been using this for years and it leaves my skin so soft. Dove please never stop making this body wash.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.