BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Alison C.
Brick, NJ
I love the Dove Brand in all ways . The scent is special and the body is is an excellent way to stay fresh feeling with moisture all day long .
Mindy A.
Cedar Park, TX
Good body wash for dry skin. It is smooth and silky. Rinses off easily. Variety of scents. I would like it more if there were more lather.
Magaret F.
Croydon, PA
Me encanta los productos de esta línea , es como si fueran creado todos sus producto pensando en suavidad; A mi me encantan yo no lo cambiooo!
Selina F.
Daly City, CA
I've been using dove for a while. I love how it feels smooth against the skin and doesn't dry it out. There's also a nice scent to it as well.
nicole c.
Waukesha
Dove makes me feel better all throughout the day.And it takes no time to get your body and skin soft. Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash
necole f.
Niles, MI
This soap is great love the way it smells and leaves my skin nice and smooth. A big bottle will last me almost two months. it goes a long way
Amber E.
My favorite. I actually feel like my body is getting cleaned. When I use other products I have a drying feeling afterwards. Not with this one!
April F.
Warren, MI
This is my go to body wash, I live the way it smells and I love the way it makes my skin feel. I use the original scent and u love the smell.
Noraspider B.
I absolutely love this body wash it makes my skin soft .... I would recommend this to anyone.. the price is great not to pricy ... descent ...
Gee N.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I love the fresh, clean smell of this body wash. It does not dry out the skin and it is great for keeping skin moisturized during the winter.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.