BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Paula S.
JACKSONVILLE
Dove always seems to make great products and this is no exception.Smells wonderful and light.It still makes me feel clean and fresh at the same time.
Michaela J.
Stockton, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this as a shaving cream! It keeps my skin from getting irritated and helps hydrate my skin. It has a fresh clean scent but isn't overpowering.
Leanna R.
I love Dove body wash. It always leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean. It's one of the best body washes out there! And it comes in great scents.
Taanya W.
My whole family uses this body wash. It's gentle and moisturizing. My husband had dry skin and this is the only body wash that helps that he's tried
Crystal J.
Bronston, KY
I love all dove products. Once I tried the body wash I loved it. Its thick and creamy, and makes my skin so soft. Not to mention, it smells amazing.
Yaraseth C.
This is a great product for very dry skin! The scent is light and the lather is thick and luxurious. My skin felt soft when I got out of the shower!
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
The hubby and kids buy this for me at Christmas every year I get Doves body washes because they know I use it daily in the shower. Perfect body wash
Julie K.
Churchville, MD
Love this stuff! I like the Dove brand in general, but this body wash is so nice and smells great. My skin feels nice after and I have no complaints!
amber l.
Lompoc, CA
I just love Dove body wash, its so amazing. It never leaves my skin feeling dry or unclean. And plus it smells so amazing. I just love Dove products
Randolph Q.
Its a great product for dry skin in winter and summer times. I will use tbis product many tines over compared to other products Ive used in the past.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.