BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Cynthia G.
My use dove body wash I use it more because 2 of my kids have eczema and this soap will never dry their skin.. love it and I love the smell tooo
Dorothy N.
Westminster, CA
Dove body wash is so great! It is so moisturizing and it's not like any other body wash because it leaves you smelling great and the smell stays!
Heather H.
MESA, AZ
I feel it clean the body well but that I get better moister from my aveeno, but that is me, it does moisterize like I said but not enough for me
Sharon B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Its a body wash that I get over and over again! love all the different scents they have and they make my skin feel amazing. Its worth the price.
Magaret F.
Croydon, PA
Me encanta los productos de esta línea , es como si fueran creado todos sus producto pensando en suavidad; A mi me encantan yo no lo cambiooo!
April W.
Dublin, GA
Dove is very moisturizing and gentle on the skin..it leaves your skin smooth. and i love the scent. the cucumber melon one is my favorite scent
Amber E.
My favorite. I actually feel like my body is getting cleaned. When I use other products I have a drying feeling afterwards. Not with this one!
Angela F.
Grove city, PA
I love the way this product smells and makes my skin feel. Not only do I get a good clean feeling but it leaves my skin moisturized and soft!!
Alison C.
Brick, NJ
I love the Dove Brand in all ways . The scent is special and the body is is an excellent way to stay fresh feeling with moisture all day long .
Gee N.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I love the fresh, clean smell of this body wash. It does not dry out the skin and it is great for keeping skin moisturized during the winter.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.