BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Candi B.
Sacramento , CA
A good hydrating body wash especially for the dryer seasons. I use this often but it is not my go to. I really like the winter care, that is my staple.
Marissa M.
Lakewood, CA
I really like this body wash it eeps my skin mosturized and soft other body washes leave my skin feeling draggy ! just love dove (:
Linda P.
Cameron, NC
Love every thing about this body wash. Smells so clean and is so gentle on my skin and leaves it so soft...what else could you want
Sha'Keira R.
Auburn, AL
I used it for the first time, didn't think that I was going to like it, but I did. I have sensitive skin, and it works well for me!
Sophia F.
Freedom, PA
Very thick and rich formula. Leaves skin feeling soft, clean, and smelling nice. Pair this with a loofah and you'll be set!
Jenn B.
Thornton, CO
When I first bought this, I already knew it would smell good, but I never thought it would leave my skin smelling just like it for almost half the day.
Alexis G.
Fayetteville, AR
I love dove body washes! They are so smooth and moisturizing, and I also feel like I am actually getting clean when I use it unlike other body washes!
Phylicia V.
Pooler, GA
I love Dove products, and this is by far one of the best. Great light scent and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth.
Candace B.
Ruffin, SC
I have dry skin and Dove body wash Keeps my skin moisturized and smells great! Rich and creamy and last long!
Danielle H.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
The smell of this body wash is amazing! I even use it on my baby. It is great for sensitive skin, light weight, and lathers well!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.