BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Casey B.
Eglin Afb, FL
After having irritation due to fragrances in other soaps, I turned to dove for my sensitive skin. I had no problems after switching! Love the scent and how it doesn't leave my skin feeling dry.
Lisa E.
Rutherford, NJ
I LOVE the smell of this...it smells super clean. I like that it doesn't have a particular scent, but that it just smells clean and fresh. Plus, it leaves your skin nice and smooth and clean feeling
Elsa H.
Elgin, TX
I recently just purchased this body was and I'm hooked it definitely hydrates my skin long after the shower it's makes my skin buttery soft I love it ! Plus smells great !
Gypsy M.
Mableton, GA
This body wash is for sensitive skin so if you break out to everything you probobally wouldn’t break out with this. This smells so good and it keeps you so soft. I love it.
Christine N.
Saugus, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've tried olay and softsoap and such but none of them leaves my skin feeling as moisturized as this one. i love this! the scents not too crazy, and it lingers on nicely :]
Allison S.
Can't live without this! Leaves skin so soft! Only complaint is that the soapy smell it gives off is so strong I sometimes get a headache! But I'd rather smell clean and have it do its job than anything else! ;) Completely in love.
Sandra G.
This body wash I stock up on because I don't like using other ones because this one leaves my skin feeling so smooth and it doesn't leave my body oily like most soaps do because I do have oily skin.
Aleida P.
Palmdale, CA
I don't always buy body wash but when I do it dove :) haha but really this is great stuff, I really like the bars also. They don't dry up ur skin like other body washes or bars :) smells nice too
Maricella P.
San Antonio, TX
Dove is the ONLY body wash that I use I absolutely love this body wash. Makes my skin feel smooth and soft. it also smells amazing !♡ and I love how they are starting to sell them in packages of 2
Elizabeth G.
Eldon, MO
While I like the smell of this it leaves my skin with a funky film, it also leaves a film in my bath tub that had me cleaning it several times a week. It probably won't be purchasing this anymore.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.