BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

deanna j.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this body wash it's great for the whole family it has a great soft scent that is good for women or men. It is creamy and leaves skin soft.
Susana G.
Being using it for long time to be exactly for more than 5yrs and I just love it. It really moisturize the skin very well. I strongly recommend it.
Sara C.
I have dry skin and I really notice a difference. My skin feels softer, and I've even noticed fewer bumps from my "chicken skin" on my upper arms.
đź‘‘Cali q.
Turlock, CA
Love this stuff body wash it hiding moisture and since my body and it leaves it feeling super super soft highly recommended for this winter season
Samantha K.
Miramar , FL
This is my usual body wash its lather is luxurious thick and creamy. The smell is light and not over whelming. It leaves my skin soft yet clean.
Stephanie L.
Saint Paul, MN
I love how this makes my skin feel really hydrated, even in the winter when thw air is really dry and warm/hot water wreaks extra havoc on my skin.
Sonia H.
I can not use any another body wash, I use to buy the beauty bars and started using the body wash a few years ago. This is a must have in my home.
Christina S.
Villas, NJ
I have been using thisome for years. I won't buy any other product. This is my favorite from it's soft, clean scent to how soft it leaves my skin.
Callie C.
Columbus, OH
This body wash leaves my skin feeling smooth, clean, and hydrated. It doesn't make my skin dry or tight, and it's really inexpensive for the size.
Destiny B.
Makes your skin feel very smooth and wonderful. I love this body wash and have used it many times. Would definitely recommend! Affordable as well.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.