BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Christine C.
I love Dove's mositure body wash. It leaves your skin with a clean, refreshed feel. The price can be high depending on the retailer though so sometimes I opt for the comparable store brand.
Erika M.
Oakville, WA
This is literally the best body wash I have ever used! It makes your skin silky smooth and you feel really clean afterwards! Been using this since last year and haven't switched since the first use. It works really well on sensitive skin too. So no worries. :)
Casi J.
Grand Rapids, MI
Other body washes break me out. When I start using this it made my body feel so clean and soft. I only use this body wash and the bar soap. It smells really good and it makes you feel clean
Dayanara F.
Lo'vvvvvvvvveeewe this body wash leaves tour body smelling good and softttt. Its also so relaxing idk something in that body wash makes me relax alil since I'm always stressing all the time.
Eyleen G.
Homestead, FL
I love the scent free as scented body washes can leave your skin feeling dry. Dove Deep Moisture really has long lasting moisture. Even scent free has a clean refreshing scent. I love it!
Alyson B.
Cordova, TN
This makes my skin feel so soft even right after the shower. I have very dry skin in the summer after spending the day at the pool and this body wash helps revive the moisture in my skin!
Adrian T.
Spartanburg, SC
Got a sample of this from walmart in a promotional package. tried this and bought it... love its smell and can use it every day or just when your skin needs a boost of moisture. its great.
deborah c.
Wassaic, NY
I like trying the trial size products and then decide if I want to commit to the larger size. I will not be purchasing a larger Dove body, not a fan, felt like it left a film on my skin.
Erika V.
Bend, OR
Love this product so much. You can use it as a shaving cream because of the whipped texture of the product. And after you get out of the shower you can feel the moisture that was repaired.
Kiara C.
I love this, it smells great, makes me feel clean and it really does moisturize but even tho I really enjoy this product I prefer the exfoliating one with the beads!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.