BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Dorothy N.
Westminster, CA
Dove body wash is so great! It is so moisturizing and it's not like any other body wash because it leaves you smelling great and the smell stays!
Supriya Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love their body washes .Mild scent and very effective. I love their exfoliate body washes .Very good for winters but very difficult to find them
Stephanie H.
Westminster, CA
I liked this body wash. There is a slight scent, but it isn't offensive. It's gentle and when I step out of the shower, my skin doesn't feel dry.
Helen N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product smells amazing and it's awesome! Using a loofa with this lathers up really well and cleans you very well. Leaves your skin so smooth
Sharon B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Its a body wash that I get over and over again! love all the different scents they have and they make my skin feel amazing. Its worth the price.
Kayla L.
Brodhead, KY
I love this body wash. Other body washes can really dry out my skin and cause me to itch. This body wash leaves my skin moisturized and so soft.
Myrna C.
Corpus Christi, TX
Works amazing, makes your body feel super soft!
And it smells amazing, if you like to have the smell last for a while also this product is great
Divina R.
Bixby
My all time favorite body wash. Love that it's not a girly scent so both me and my husband can use it and I don't have to buy two separate kinds
Brittany J.
Newport, TN
This body wash is one of a kind and is amazing. Makes your skin feel so soft, and refreshing. Comes in a big bottle and is so good for your skin.
kala a.
Kent City, MI
This is my daily user. It's affordable and super later and feels gentle on skin. It just seems smoother than other department store body washes.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.