BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Melanie N.
MASSILLON, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this product. It not only makes you feel clean, but it makes your body so soft!!! I love having the softest skin after using this.
Shoba R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using this body wash for me and my son for over four years now, it's simply the best for dry skin, esp great on my son's sensitive skin!
Hallie E.
I love this product! It smells good and it's thick and creamy. After I use it, I notice a change in my skin. It leaves my skin soft and moisturized.
Tina H.
Rochester, MN
Works great. Skin doesn't feel dry after showering. This does not make my skin scaly or itchy. I have sensitive skin and this bodywash is excellent.
Elizabeth K.
Ishpeming, mi
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This kind of left a film on my body...I felt like I had to continuously rinse...it didn't make me feel clean I felt more like I was covered in greese
Brandi C.
Sumter, SC
This is by far my favorite body wash and the only body wash that does not break my skin out!! The smell last on you and makes your skin feel so soft
Veronica M.
Humble, TX
My kids have dry skin and eczema, using the sensitive skin formula in this brand is really good for their skin. Havent seen a break out since using!
Jasmary S.
Providence, RI
I love this body wash, although mine is a sample I would lovento buy more, it leaves my skin with moisture and it leaves my skin softer and smoothr
haley c.
Best body wash ever. It goes on kind of like lotion. I got mine at walmart. It makes my skin feel so soft afterward and actually makes me feel clean
Jazmin R.
bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love dove body soap not only does it smell great and come with a lot of scents. They also keep skin moisturize great for people with sensitive skin.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.