BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Janeen P.
Rochester, NH
I love Dove! It's the only body wash I can use! It's great for sensitive skin or, (real talk) sensitive "lower regions" 😳
Alyssa W.
Summerville , SC
Wellness Guru Expert
I always enjoy using this shower wash. The scent seems to last after I'm out of the shower and my skin feels silky all day.
Deana m.
Shoreline, Wa
I love the dove body wash. Has a great smell and is gentle on my skin. I have really sensitive skin and isn't harsh on it at all.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this wash it makes my skin very soft and smooth I've even used it to shave. It's perfect for sensitive skin as well
Gianna S.
Fort worth, TX
So nice! I love how it made my skin feel. Truly made my legs feel softer after just one use. It also leaves a really clean feeling.
Vanessa  P.
Kent, WA
I really like this body wash I love dove products in general. they always meet my standards which is making my skin nice and smooth
Marissa M.
Lakewood, CA
I really like this body wash it eeps my skin mosturized and soft other body washes leave my skin feeling draggy ! just love dove (:
Candi B.
Sacramento , CA
A good hydrating body wash especially for the dryer seasons. I use this often but it is not my go to. I really like the winter care, that is my staple.
Marianna S.
I love this body wash!! Not only does it smell good but it works great for rough or dry skin! It never drys your skin out or makes you feel soapy after
Linda P.
Cameron, NC
Love every thing about this body wash. Smells so clean and is so gentle on my skin and leaves it so soft...what else could you want
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.