BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Ashley B.
Cottage Grove, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the fresh clean smell it leaves on your body. Not to mention the softness it brings to your skin. It's an absoult must have in my shower.
Mariter S.
Seattle, WA
My only body wash that i use since the very beginning when is started using body wash instead of soap. my skin feels so smooth and feeling fresh
Kathleen  G.
Best body wash ! i have really dry skin all year long and this helps with moisturizing my skin. Would definitely recommend for every type of skin
Erica C.
Gresham, OR
I've tried out most of the Dove body washes and they are great! This is one of my favorite ones. Smells good and leaves your skin nice and soft.
Myrna C.
Corpus Christi, TX
Works amazing, makes your body feel super soft!
And it smells amazing, if you like to have the smell last for a while also this product is great
Kim S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I find Dove body wash products to be kind of blah. I love the smell of it, don't feel like I get a good clean and some of them dry my skin out.
Supriya Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love their body washes .Mild scent and very effective. I love their exfoliate body washes .Very good for winters but very difficult to find them
Cynthia G.
My use dove body wash I use it more because 2 of my kids have eczema and this soap will never dry their skin.. love it and I love the smell tooo
Helen N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product smells amazing and it's awesome! Using a loofa with this lathers up really well and cleans you very well. Leaves your skin so smooth
Dorothy N.
Westminster, CA
Dove body wash is so great! It is so moisturizing and it's not like any other body wash because it leaves you smelling great and the smell stays!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.