BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

nikki C.
Tampa, FL
I got a free sample of this. And before using it I was using store brand soap. I didn't think anything of it. I used this soap one time and now I'm hooked. Seriously. It lathers so good and smells decent,
Brenda V.
Rockford, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My favorite body wash by far! It smells really good but it leaves your skin very very soft which I love. It makes you feel well moisturized and it leaves the scent on your skin!
Lynda K.
Vacaville, CA
I have used Dove Body Wash for years. If for some reason, I use soap - like forgetting the body wash at home on a trip - my skin feels really icky and dry afterwards. I especially love the winter version.
Julia D.
I have always loved dove body products they smell good there not as pricey as bath and body works and you do get a lot of the product as well as the awesome lathering on your skin makes your skin soft
Jackie R.
Danbury, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My son has sensitive skin so I always buy him dove and it gives him the moisture he needs and the scent is light so he loves it. Dove deodorant and dry shampoo are my favorite.
Shannon W.
San Bruno, CA
I love Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash. It leaves my skin feeling extremely smooth. I love the variety of scents that it comes in. They all smell so good.

I highly recommend this product!
Kaitlyn B.
Somerset, KY
I suffer from dry skin, and could never find any body wash that helped with it. Until I tried Dove's Sensitive Skin, not only does it leave my skin nice and moisturizers but it also leaves it clear!
Brittany B.
This body wash is everything you could ever want out of a moisturizing body wash! It really helps with dry skin, especially if you have eczema or just dry skin patches, it always soothes and moisturizes just enough! I definitely recommend for everyone! (And it smells lovely)
delicia h.
mira loma
This is the best gender neutral body wash. it keeps me so soft, which is nice, especially since i live in a dry area. my husband likes it as well, and he likes that it doesn't leave him smelling girly.
Tara W.
Paris, KY
I won't take a shower with out my dove. It is the only body wash that leaves me fresh and renewed. It treats my dry skin after a long day and helps me rock on the next day.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.