BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Kimiko C.
Really like dove body wash just like the deodorant. And the smells are greeeeeeat!! I would recommend this to girls looking for a good body wash.
Helen N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product smells amazing and it's awesome! Using a loofa with this lathers up really well and cleans you very well. Leaves your skin so smooth
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
I love this product, especially during the Winter. It really does moisturize after one use. I love the light clean scent of the original formula.
Supriya Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love their body washes .Mild scent and very effective. I love their exfoliate body washes .Very good for winters but very difficult to find them
Sam M.
Stafford Spgs, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love the smell and how my skin feels after . Doesn't leave a film on skin. Much better than other brands I have used and a little goes a long way
kala a.
Kent City, MI
This is my daily user. It's affordable and super later and feels gentle on skin. It just seems smoother than other department store body washes.
Asia W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a really nice body wash but I don't think it's as moisturizing as it should be. I like the scents though but it's not my go to favorite.
Ulga D.
If it isn't Dove, then i won't use it. Dove loves my skin feeling so good and moisturized, not to mention it's nice in the nose, smells amazing.
Brandi S.
Hamlin, WV
My favorite body wash of all time. I use it daily. It's gentle on my skin, has a rich lather and moisturizing. It's soft scent is non- offensive.
Divina R.
Bixby
My all time favorite body wash. Love that it's not a girly scent so both me and my husband can use it and I don't have to buy two separate kinds
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.