BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Crystal J.
Bronston, KY
I love all dove products. Once I tried the body wash I loved it. Its thick and creamy, and makes my skin so soft. Not to mention, it smells amazing.
Jazmin R.
bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love dove body soap not only does it smell great and come with a lot of scents. They also keep skin moisturize great for people with sensitive skin.
Lisa P.
West New York, NJ
I love this body wash. It's so thick and nourishing for your skin. It smells good and isn't overpowering. It feels creamy and smooth when lathering.
Kaylee W.
TERRE HAUTE, IN
I love Dove products for how soft they leave my skin feeling. Not to mention the great clean feeling and smell. I use this product with every shower.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
The hubby and kids buy this for me at Christmas every year I get Doves body washes because they know I use it daily in the shower. Perfect body wash
Monique C.
Cape Coral, FL
Love this body wash, it's great for sensitive skin or skin prone to eczema ; very easy to find at any drugstore or grocery store and very affordable
amber l.
Lompoc, CA
I just love Dove body wash, its so amazing. It never leaves my skin feeling dry or unclean. And plus it smells so amazing. I just love Dove products
Brandi C.
Sumter, SC
This is by far my favorite body wash and the only body wash that does not break my skin out!! The smell last on you and makes your skin feel so soft
Sarah G.
Saint Louis, MO
Each morning I use this and love the way my skin smells and feels afterwards. Even my fiance notices and that is saying something. Am I right Ladies?
Jasmary S.
Providence, RI
I love this body wash, although mine is a sample I would lovento buy more, it leaves my skin with moisture and it leaves my skin softer and smoothr
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.