BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Nancy K.
S Richmond Hl, NY
This body wash does exactly what it implies- deep moisturizes the skin. It's not like some other body washes that tend to leave your skin extra dry when you step out the shower but instead it leaves your skin feeling moisturized without feeling oily.
Nakaiya W.
Since I discovered this, I use this body wash constantly. After using this it leaves my skin moisturized and clean. This body wash also have a good scent to it. It's also really affordable which I love and will continue to buy and use this body wash.
Elizabeth Z.
Madison, AL
This body wash has a nice scent that's not overpowering, but is strong enough that you can enjoy it while you're using it. I can't say it has transformed my dry skin, but it certainly doesn't do anything to make it worse. It's also reasonably priced.
Hailey M.
Hesperia, CA
This body wash is great! Dove keeps my skin smooth and smelling good for hours. I got this product from target and ulta. the only down part is dove only has bars for the sensitive skin body wash. or at least in my area but over all good product!!!!!!
Abigail G.
Springboro, OH
It's works very well. I am happy I got it. I use it every day. It is the best body wash I have every use. It only takes a very little bit for every was. I would recommend it to every one it helps my skin a lot and I just thing that you should try it!
MICHELLE S.
Glendale, AZ
I tried this product about a month ago and couldn't handle the strong scent. I used it a few times than gave it to my niece. I can't say if it worked since I used it only a few times. The scent was way to strong do I went back to my favorite movies.
Devorah F.
This body wash is practically perfect. It inspires deep moisturizing, is great for the price and smells wonderful. I can even skip a day of showering in between! It's gentle formula will make your skin happy! I will buy this product again, no doubt!
Suzanne C.
I only use this dove body wash on my skin. My skin can be very sensitive and this is the only body wash that works for me and makes me feel fresh and clean. It is a good value for the price because it comes in a huge container and lasts a long time.
Shana P.
Has a soothing and relaxing smell and is very moisturizing. I used this because I have sensitive skin and it doesn't agitate it because of how gentle it is. It's a good value and is available at almost all stores and I would recommend it to anyone.
Shawny R.
Baltimore , MD
This. Body. Wash. Smells. AMAZINGGGGG! It lathers like a dream, you literally only need a dime size amount to get all the lather in the world. When they say deep moisture they mean it. I get out of the shower feeling like I bathed myself in lotion!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.