BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Brianna L.
Savannah, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've always enjoyed Dove products. This body wash is one of my favorites. It leaves me smelling fresh and my skin always feels hydrated after using it. I've tried this one and the cucumber one multiple times and I must say that I love them both. You can usually find these in a set with a loofah, body wash, and a bar of soap around the holidays at Walmart.
Alba C.
It was always hard for me to find a soap for my skin. Perfumes and strong smells would cause me to have infections! My doctor recommended me using Dove soap because it was for sensitive skin and they were odor free. So I bought it! It's been 3 years now and it's the only soap I use! It feels great on my skin and I stop getting the infections. It also leaves my skin very moisturized as well!
Kelley C.
This pretty much the only body wash I use. It doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy or dry. I love to use this with exfoliant gloves because it lathers quite nicely and I find that I don't waste the product which in my opinion goes quickly.
Micaela M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Honestly I think it's time we all agree Dove is the best body wash there is. I have tried so many different ones, (cheaper since I'm in college), yet there is no competitor that can even compare to the way this makes your skin feel. It actually makes your skin more moisturized and not just when you are in the shower, but after you are out and throughout the day as well. Keep doing you Dove.
Hanna M.
Cairo , NE
I really like this body wash! It has a soft scent, gentle on the skin and provides good moisture. Doesn't leave me feeling dry or itchy! I bought mine at Walmart. A little goes a long way and the bottle is large so it's definitely long lasting! I have fairly sensitive skin and this product has worked well for me. I would recommend!
Sky N.
Galveston, TX
I don't like this body wash that much only because of the lather. I don't feel like it lathers and once you decide to rinse it off it feels as if there is still soap on you. It's a weird texture. I love the bar soap of this exact one a lot more. I actually use that daily. The smell is very refreshing, but the texture is the downfall.
Linsey A.
I LOVE this body wash. It is silky and smooth. It leaves your skin lush like a new born's butt. It smells much better. I love Dove products. I buy quiet a few of them. The product is always a good value and I absolutely love the way that DOVE is inclusive in their campaigns and they don't try to just cater to one market. I absolutely love diversity.
Kayla M.
Ruskin, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only body wash I use on a normal bases. It's soft and leaves my skin feeling moisturized. It was also great right after my c-section for cleaning my wound without infecting it. You should try this if you haven't already. You can find it at most big box retailers and the cost is normally around $5. Well worth the cost.
Tisha M.
Noble, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this body wash due to it being easy on the skin. I suffer from eczema and anything with sulfates seems to make it worse. However,
this body is sulfate free and surprisingly extremely moisturizing. I can tell a big difference in my skin since beginning use and will continue to use this product from now on.
Crystal F.
I've used so many different brands and types of body wash and none have compared to the Dove Deep Moisture body wash. As soon as you step out of the shower, your skin looks and feels so much softer. The scent of this is amazing and literally lasts all day. If you're looking for a moisturizing body wash, then this is what you need!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.