BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Lindsey S.
Sanger, CA
Great product and excellent results! I really like all Dove products, great on sensitive skin and moisturizing. Great price and worth the results
Sabrina C.
Sparks, NV
I love this body wash. It keeps me moisturized and leaves me feeling super clean. Its a good price too and it doesn't irritate mt sensitive skin
Autumn B.
Nashville, TN
I love this body wash! It makes my skin feel soft and smooth instead of feeling like it has some type od film on it like other body washes leave.
Destiny F.
This is the only body wash I ever use it's so gentle on the skin and doesn't leave your skin feeling dry at all! I love love love this body wash
Saba A.
Dearborn, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is becoming a holy grail for me. I am immensely in love with this product. Great price, Smells nice, and your skin feels amazing afterwards.
Maddie W.
I truly love the smell of this product. Semi long lasting and very gentle to the skin. A little product always seems to go longer than expected.
Ashley B.
Cottage Grove, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the fresh clean smell it leaves on your body. Not to mention the softness it brings to your skin. It's an absoult must have in my shower.
Stephanie H.
Westminster, CA
I liked this body wash. There is a slight scent, but it isn't offensive. It's gentle and when I step out of the shower, my skin doesn't feel dry.
Jasmine M.
I use this in the shower everyday, it's my go to. I've been using it for years . Not only it's smells amazing but it leaves your skin very soft !
Cadesha C.
Warner Robins, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove is the best. My favorite brand of all take. My skin is always soft and moisturize after using dove. Dove is reasonable and worth your money.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.