BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Sara S.
Waynesboro, PA
I really enjoy this product! It has a thick creamy consistancy. It smells fantastic. And it makes a good bit of lather for a small amount of product used.
Christen G.
Tecumseh, MI
This body wash is the best body wash I have ever bought! It makes my skin feel so soft and supple, and leave my skin smelling amazing!
Karina A.
Bought it yesterday at walmart and oh my!
Skin is definitely softer and the scent is wonderful.
I will absolutely buy this baby again!
April C.
Anderson, IN
Best moisturizing body wash I have found. Leaves my skin smelling clean and soft. Love the new scents that they are putting out.
Alisha D.
Ripley, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
This is one of my favorite body washes. It leaves my skin feeling silky smooth and it smells great too. It really moisterizes my skin.
Emily A.
I use the pomegranate scented one and i love it. it leaves your skin feeling replenished and moisturized. only body wash that i will use.
Brittany A.
I really like this body wash. It doesn't leave your skin dry. The bottle lasts a long time and the scent lingers
Aurdrey S.
Valdosta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this body wash the smell is awesome I love the way it goes on your body. best moisturizing body wash. the two pack is great
Sheretta S.
Opelika, AL
Good for somebody that has dry skin or exzema . needs to be a little cheaper or bigger for that price. Absolutely love how it left my skin after a shower
Denise S.
San Antonio, TX
Dove beauty body wash, is a great product. It makes your skin feel soft. It smell great as well. I recommend this product.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.