BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Tina H.
Rochester, MN
Works great. Skin doesn't feel dry after showering. This does not make my skin scaly or itchy. I have sensitive skin and this bodywash is excellent.
flossie s.
Wilmington, OH
like that it is from dove and it has a refreshing scent on yur skin when you use it in the shower really good and a good price for the amount you get
Melody M.
San Antonio, TX
I can't say it enough. I love Dove body wash. No matter the scent I like them all and I love how moisturizing it is and how smooth leaves your skin.
jessica c.
I love this stuff! Dove body washes really do moisturize well! They smell soooo good. I love Dove products and there is always coupons in the paper!
Jocelyn A.
Wilkes Barre, PA
This is one of the best one I loved. I just like how it leave me so relax yes relax lol that might sound alittle weird haha but I recommend this one
Kourtni F.
Roseville, CA
I love this body wash! It was a life saver on my extra dry skin when I was pregnant. I continue to use it now. No harsh scent and super moisturizing.
Kaylee W.
TERRE HAUTE, IN
I love Dove products for how soft they leave my skin feeling. Not to mention the great clean feeling and smell. I use this product with every shower.
Faviola V.
Rohnert Park , CA
These body wash is great I love been using for a long time it leaves the skin very nice and soft and the small is great too the price is very awesome
jessica n.
San angelo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love dove body soaps! This is all I use due to my sensitive skin and I love the fact they they have all kinds of scents, the scent is long lasting!
Xian Z.
West Palm Beach, FL
The Dove deep Moisture Nourishing Body wash lives up to its name. My skin feels soft and smooth after every wash. I've been using it for months now.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.