BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Cady M.
Memphis, TN
I just love every dove product I've ever used. The normal bars of soap are even a top favorite of mine. It's worth the extra money if you find the brand to be more expensive than others.
lisette a.
I have the winter care one and I can feel the difference after one wash, if I shave my legs though..it is not enough and I do need to apply lotion afterwards. Good product, I have dry skin.
michelle w.
San Jose, CA
I really like this body wash smell, it smells good but not super strong that cause you headache. This product I think is a good value is pretty cheap and you can use it for a long time.
Amber M.
Smithville, TN
This body wash is great if you have dry skin, because it moisturizes really good. It doesn't have much of a scent, but they do have scented. It lathers really nice which is a bonus for me!
Alyson B.
Cordova, TN
This makes my skin feel so soft even right after the shower. I have very dry skin in the summer after spending the day at the pool and this body wash helps revive the moisture in my skin!
Casi J.
Grand Rapids, MI
Other body washes break me out. When I start using this it made my body feel so clean and soft. I only use this body wash and the bar soap. It smells really good and it makes you feel clean
deborah c.
Wassaic, NY
I like trying the trial size products and then decide if I want to commit to the larger size. I will not be purchasing a larger Dove body, not a fan, felt like it left a film on my skin.
Christine C.
I love Dove's mositure body wash. It leaves your skin with a clean, refreshed feel. The price can be high depending on the retailer though so sometimes I opt for the comparable store brand.
Erika M.
Oakville, WA
This is literally the best body wash I have ever used! It makes your skin silky smooth and you feel really clean afterwards! Been using this since last year and haven't switched since the first use. It works really well on sensitive skin too. So no worries. :)
Dayanara F.
Lo'vvvvvvvvveeewe this body wash leaves tour body smelling good and softttt. Its also so relaxing idk something in that body wash makes me relax alil since I'm always stressing all the time.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.