BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Natalia E.
This is the best soap out there. It's the only one that doesn't make my skin feel weirdly sticky or like it left residue. It smells great and spreads and lathers really well. This is the only soap I use.
Griselda V.
Awesome product just started using and I can definitely feel the change in my skin. it was dry and peeling. After my first use I noticed the change now my skin is smooth and soft no more peeling for me.
Tanika L.
Chico, CA
Super creamy and moisturizing! I really have this smells and leaves my skin clean and soft. My skin never feels tight and dry after use. Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash
Brittney P.
This body wash does wonders for my skin! I love it the formula leaves my skin so soft and smelling great. Its mild formula works amazing with my skin. Once you try it you may not want to use any other body wash again.
Tina B.
I tend to get very itchy skin with most body wash products but the Dove body wash always leaves my skin feeling fresh. I don't feel like I need to keep rinsing side the product is all washed away no residue.
Brianna M.
Escondido, CA
This body wash is very moisturizing and leaves ur skin feeling smooth and soft. i also use the sensitive skin wash on my 1yr old who has very dry skin. her doctor recommended it and its been working great.
Araceli J.
Pflugerville, TX
I am currently using this and I love it. Dove is great on the skin. The body washes and hard soaps are great. Even for the face it cleans your skin really well and doesn't leave it dry.
Carole C.
Dove body wash is a wonderful buy. Leaves your skin feeling soft and moist. No matter which one you get, the fragrance is always pleasant and that goes for the bar soap as well.
Kayce E.
Florence, SC
This is a great product. It helps with my sensitive skin. I recently just started using this body wash but I can already see a difference. Works great. I can feel it moisturizing my skin while I'm washing.
Rebecca M.
Bedford, OH
I love,love,love this product! I got a couple sample sized bottles from my aunt and they smelled so amazing and really softner my skin! I get an 8oz for $4.00 at the dollar store.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.