BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Jasmine M.
I use this in the shower everyday, it's my go to. I've been using it for years . Not only it's smells amazing but it leaves your skin very soft !
Cadesha C.
Warner Robins, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove is the best. My favorite brand of all take. My skin is always soft and moisturize after using dove. Dove is reasonable and worth your money.
Lashawn F.
Lauderhill, FL
This body wash is perfect for my skin. It keeps me moisturized and helps prevent my eczema from flaring. The scent last and it has a fresh smell.
Heather H.
MESA, AZ
I feel it clean the body well but that I get better moister from my aveeno, but that is me, it does moisterize like I said but not enough for me
Liz A.
Pocatello, ID
Very simple body wash. It has that classic dove smell, which I am not too fond of. But this leaves your skin hydrated and clean, I like it a lot!
Aimee K.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
I love this body wash. It always make my skin feel smooth as a baby's bottom and I never look dried out.. Even brings out the colors in my tats.
Saba A.
Dearborn, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is becoming a holy grail for me. I am immensely in love with this product. Great price, Smells nice, and your skin feels amazing afterwards.
Dorothy N.
Westminster, CA
Dove body wash is so great! It is so moisturizing and it's not like any other body wash because it leaves you smelling great and the smell stays!
Asia W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a really nice body wash but I don't think it's as moisturizing as it should be. I like the scents though but it's not my go to favorite.
Sharon B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Its a body wash that I get over and over again! love all the different scents they have and they make my skin feel amazing. Its worth the price.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.