BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Debbie C.
This is one of my favorite bath washes! It's very rich and creamy and lasts for ever. The small is very soft. It actually keeps my skin moisturized all day.
Kristi P.
Big Flats, NY
This product is okay. My skin does feel smoothr after using it but it doesn't lather as much as I would of hoped. It smells good also.
Toni J.
A favorite of mine. It keeps your skin feeling soft, moisturized and smells amazing. Something I will continue to repurchase.
LAUREN N.
Independence, OH
My mom has been using this soap since she grew up. She passed on the tradition to us and our skin always feels soft and fresh!
Alli F.
Canton, MO
I just recently bought this and I love it. It is very moisturizing and doesn't have a scent. Very inexpensive if you see it grab it.
Kimberly T.
Hoschton, GA
I constantly repurchase this body wash. It comes in many scents and is ultra moisturizing. I have pretty dry skin and it helps a lot.
Ashley R.
Once the weather starts getting colder my skin dries up horribly! It gets itchy and is not pretty. This body wash helps IMMENSELY! Even if I forget lotion.
Pamela P.
Eastanollee, GA
This body wash is perfect for everyday use! It's very moiturizing for my skin. My skin seems to dry out during the summer, so this is a true winner for me.
paola c.
Chula Vista, CA
Its is really fgood for sking but sometimes i felt it too drybbut i love the smell. it gives and i love how it leave you sof i also like all the producsts.
Bri R.
Lake City, TN
I love all Dove products and most of all this body wash makes my skin soft all day! Plus it doesn't cost a lot! That's a plus!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.