BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Christina s.
Harriman, TN
I love the dove body wash! It leaves my skin feeling soft and so smooth. I never have dry skin after using this. It smells great too. This moisturizes my skin so well.
Kelly S.
Waco, TX
Dove is a name we trust in our house. We have been using this line of body wash for well over 5 years! It is gentle on our sensitive skin, and does a great job of sealing in your body's natural moisture (though I still follow up my skin care routine with lotion.)
Eyleen G.
Homestead, FL
I love the scent free as scented body washes can leave your skin feeling dry. Dove Deep Moisture really has long lasting moisture. Even scent free has a clean refreshing scent. I love it!
Dayanara F.
Lo'vvvvvvvvveeewe this body wash leaves tour body smelling good and softttt. Its also so relaxing idk something in that body wash makes me relax alil since I'm always stressing all the time.
Adrian T.
Spartanburg, SC
Got a sample of this from walmart in a promotional package. tried this and bought it... love its smell and can use it every day or just when your skin needs a boost of moisture. its great.
Christine C.
I love Dove's mositure body wash. It leaves your skin with a clean, refreshed feel. The price can be high depending on the retailer though so sometimes I opt for the comparable store brand.
Bianca C.
Palmdale, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love using this it helps with my dry skin during the winter. But only thing is sometimes I have to use it twice on my arm and then I notice at times my arm gets dry again. But I will say its worth the price you can even find them on sale must of the time.
Casi J.
Grand Rapids, MI
Other body washes break me out. When I start using this it made my body feel so clean and soft. I only use this body wash and the bar soap. It smells really good and it makes you feel clean
Dessaray H.
Manlius, NY
Moisturizing, doesn't leave a residue, and I don't have to use too much product to get a good lather. However, I don't really like the scent as much as some other body washes I have used.
Erika V.
Bend, OR
Love this product so much. You can use it as a shaving cream because of the whipped texture of the product. And after you get out of the shower you can feel the moisture that was repaired.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.