BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Sharmaine O.
Brooklyn, NY
Dove body wash is a good product. It leaves my skin soft and clean, and there aren't a lot of chemicals that could potentially harm my skin it it.
Koko K.
Dove Beauty wash gives me a luxurious lather. I love the way that it makes my skin feel. I always buy this product in bulk so i highly recommend it
Astrid H.
Wilmington, NC
Dove body wash is without a doubt my favorite body wash! All of the different scents always smell amazing and they make my skin so soft and clean.
Ryla B.
My favorite scent from this collection! Leaves your skin feeling super clean, light, soft, and smelling good for hours! Definitely worth the price!
Chriseah D.
Davis, CA
I love using this body wash! There's a baby smell along with a yummy powdery smell to it. I love the packaging because it's easy to use and store!
Sierra W.
Vernon Hill, VA
This is a great product to use i love dove because it gives your skin moisture and doesn't leave you feeling like u need lotion and it smells great
Kristin J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I usually use dove soaps and I got this in a subscription box and it really leaves your skin smooth after you shower and not to strong of a scent.
Kelly S.
Gainesville, FL
My daughters and I all use this body wash in the winter months, when we're more prone to dry skin. It moisturizes without any greasy or stickiness!
Spirit A.
Saint George, GA
They all smell good! They work amazing on making you feel clean. They also leave a subtle hint of the smell on you after the shower. Which I like.
Mandy W.
Fort Gratiot, MI
I love Dove! It is by far my go to body wash. Very gentle and does not feel oily nor drying. I feel comfortable having my 8 year old daughter use it
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.