BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Ashley M.
La Quinta , CA
I have sensitive skin and for me this body soap makes my skin feel moisturized instead of dry and tight and I feel more confident with smooth skin
Lulu B.
Love this this nourishing body wash I hAve very dry skin and this helps so much..it really does moisturizer my skin and prevents it from itchiness
stephanie c.
dallas
I personally like the liquid body was better than the bar cause the bar makes my skin feel so dry but the liquid one with lotion makes it so.soft .
Kristin J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I usually use dove soaps and I got this in a subscription box and it really leaves your skin smooth after you shower and not to strong of a scent.
Soheila S.
Kirkland, WA
This is a good body wash that is effective at getting you clean and smells fresh. It is gentle and creamy, and it also a good value for the price.
Emily C.
Elmhurst, NY
Dove Body Washes are so affordable for what they do. They leave my skin silky smooth and I don't even need to apply body butter or lotion anymore.
Alethea C.
Alpena, MI
I love the Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash! It's thick and makes my skin feel so smooth after a shower. No more winter prickly itchy skin!
Sharmaine O.
Brooklyn, NY
Dove body wash is a good product. It leaves my skin soft and clean, and there aren't a lot of chemicals that could potentially harm my skin it it.
Flor G.
I loved how good this smelled. It lasted so long. The hydration was beyond what I expected. My skin felt and looked really good! Would repurchase!
Joanne H.
Downey, CA
This body wash is very creamy and moisturizing. great for winter!

smells fresh and clean. for the prize, you get a huge bottle. cant beat that!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.