BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Excelente producto para la piel me encanta la mayoría de estos productos

Excellent skin products I love most of these products
Juana O.
Toledo , OH
It smells good but the formula is way too thick :/ it doesn't soap up much so you end up using more product to get a good clean feeling
krystal ☺.
This is a rich lathering body wash and leaves my skin soft! I love how it foams up it makes me feel squeeky clean 😂
This is a moisturizing body wash with a nice clean smell. It's a bit thicker than other washes. My skin has definitely felt better since I started using this.
Erica C.
Dunkirk, NY
Dove is the way to go! Love all their products but this is especially nice in the summer when the sun dries out your skin and this soap conditions it so well!
Erin G.
Bonner Spgs, KS
I don't find anything special about this body wash. my skin was smooth and it doesn't dry out my skin so it's doing its job. the smell is a nice fresh scent
Monique D.
Irvington, NJ
This body wash makes my skin feel soft, but I really don't feel that clean after washing with it. Its not really my first choice when choosing body washes.
Amanda  W.
Pullman, WA
Great neutral scent, affordable, and makes my skin feel great. I feel clean but not stripped from my skins moisture. I highly recommend!
Kasey M.
Aurora, IL
This is the best body wash ever!!! This is the only wash I use it is truly the best!! :-) It smells so fresh andit is so soft and smooth
Debbie C.
This is one of my favorite bath washes! It's very rich and creamy and lasts for ever. The small is very soft. It actually keeps my skin moisturized all day.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.