BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Lisbel F.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I use this everyday on my kids, they love how it smells, leaves their skin nice and smooth and smelling amazing, I definitely recommen this for everyone to use!
Kaitlyn b.
Macomb, MI
Absolutely love this body wash!! I love the different scents! They are moisturizing and they leave your skin feeling clean and refreshed!
Ruth v.
Lehigh Acres, FL
To me, everything of Dove is amazing! leaves you smooth and renews skin like if it was new foreal! although i wish it had a better scent, i really recommend it!!
Heather H.
I love Dove body wash lathers well smells great and dove makes the body soft and its gentle for different skin types
Teresa H.
Fremont, NC
Got this for the winter months when my skin is dryer and so far this has been the best body wash that I have used to moisturize my skin!
Thelma T.
Use this everyday! It's super thick and it smells amazing. It definitely leaves my skin soft, and it works better than the bar itself. :)
Sara C.
I have dry skin and I really notice a difference. My skin feels softer, and I've even noticed fewer bumps from my "chicken skin" on my upper arms.
Anna G.
Slidell, LA
My daughter really loves this product and has asked for it repeatedly. Since she usually wants something new to try, this is high praise.
Socorro S.
Thornton , CO
I was struggling with my son's dry skin, until we tested with Dove, now his skin is much better, know I do not leave Dove by any other...
Chaunyce D.
This body wash is great for the winter months when my skin takes a serious beating. Left my skin feeling soft and moisturized.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.