BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Leishla S.
Lancaster
I use nothing else! I'm a Dove fanatic. I love how it makes my skin feel and the scent it leaves on me. I don't care how much I would have to spend on any dove product, it's totally worth it.
Krista B.
Milpitas, CA
This is an awesome body wash. It smells great, lathers well and keeps your skin really soft. Another great perk of his product is that they sell it at Costco in a 3-pack for around $12. Its an awesome deal!
Lynda K.
Vacaville, CA
I have used Dove Body Wash for years. If for some reason, I use soap - like forgetting the body wash at home on a trip - my skin feels really icky and dry afterwards. I especially love the winter version.
Kodi B.
Marlton, NJ
Its nice to finally just feel clean and smell clean after a shower. I haven't noticed a huge difference in the moisture levels of my skin but I definitely feel more clean than I did with other products
Michelle T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These go fresh body washes smell awesome. I picked up one just to try it out, now I wish I would have picked up more because my husband too my bottle. It leave your skin so soft with a nice clean scent.
Cynthia G.
Granada Hills , CA
I tend to use two soaps from day to day when I go out I use a whole lotion and body was combo. But if I'm not doing anything fancy I will use the Dove soap. It makes my skin freel very refreshed and clean
Brenda V.
Rockford, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My favorite body wash by far! It smells really good but it leaves your skin very very soft which I love. It makes you feel well moisturized and it leaves the scent on your skin!
nikki C.
Tampa, FL
I got a free sample of this. And before using it I was using store brand soap. I didn't think anything of it. I used this soap one time and now I'm hooked. Seriously. It lathers so good and smells decent,
After using it i had a very soft skin with a very intense smell.
I used it for many times
Cons-it has parabens and it isn't anything natural in it
I bought it from DM shops but i wouldn't buy it again
Melisa S.
Owensboro, KY
Personally I like this body wash. It has a great scent, and layers up really well. It leaves your skin feeling super soft and clean. Non greasy or oily, and is a great bargain.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.