BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Kourtni F.
Roseville, CA
I love this body wash! It was a life saver on my extra dry skin when I was pregnant. I continue to use it now. No harsh scent and super moisturizing.
Brandi C.
Sumter, SC
This is by far my favorite body wash and the only body wash that does not break my skin out!! The smell last on you and makes your skin feel so soft
Christina J.
Dodgeville, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove has always been an awesome brand and this makes me feel so clean and my skin soft. I wish there was more variety of smells for different soaps.
Ka'Tyrian M.
Cedar Hill, TX
I love this body wash, it's one of my favorites. You don't need very much when you shower & it leaves your skin feeling really soft after only 1 use.
Patricia R.
Perris, CA
Works great for dry skin. Having a medical condition that causes my skin to get dry I am always looking for something that keeps moisture in my skin.
Constance N.
Gentle, lightly scented so its not overbearing, makes your skin soft to the touch and feels so good! I purchase mine at Walmart in the original scent
Kimberly H.
Monroe, LA
I like dove body wash because it leaves you feeling clean but smooth. It can be pricey but it is worth it, however it does live the shower slippery
Megan K.
Elk Grove Village, IL
I've been using this now. It lathers on well in the shower and smells amazing. But I still get dry skin so it doesn't "nourish" your skin that well.
Sarah W.
Elk River, MN
I love this body wash! the smell is wonderful and it leaves my skin feeling so soft. The cost is very worth what you get!! great for sensative skin.
Ashley C.
Vancouver, WA
The scent is amazing, the texture is super creamy and thick, and I also love using this body cream wash to shave my body. My skin loves this stuff!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.