BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Joanna L.
Cleveland , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the best moisturizing body wash in the winter months when your skin is extra dry but also for the summer when you're showing your skin off.
Stephanie E.
Mesa, AZ
I've used a few diffent dove body washes, and they all work so well. No matter which one, you always smell the signature dove scent, and I love it!
Flor G.
I loved how good this smelled. It lasted so long. The hydration was beyond what I expected. My skin felt and looked really good! Would repurchase!
Michelle G.
Sun Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is good for cleaning my body because it leaves it soft, however it is also good for washing my make up brushes! And it is not that expensive !
Stephanie L.
Saint Paul, MN
I love how this makes my skin feel really hydrated, even in the winter when thw air is really dry and warm/hot water wreaks extra havoc on my skin.
Megan D.
Ortonville, MI
Dove is the only body wash I use. I have eczema & it's great on my skin. Doesn't dry it out or irritate skin. Leaves it feeling soft & moisturized.
👑Cali q.
Stockton, CA
Love this stuff body wash it hiding moisture and since my body and it leaves it feeling super super soft highly recommended for this winter season
Kathryn E.
Grand Rapids, MN
Fantastic product! The entire line smells amazing and it always leaves my skin really soft and moisturized. Also, one bottle lasts me a long time.
Susana G.
Being using it for long time to be exactly for more than 5yrs and I just love it. It really moisturize the skin very well. I strongly recommend it.
Roquel D.
Buckeye, AZ
I love love love this shower wash. It never leaves my body dry and I like that their are different scents to choose from that are also nourishing.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.