BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Amanda H.
Sahuarita, AZ
I love DOVE its the only body wash and hand soaps I use. Dove is the best brand ever.
If you don't use Dove. I would highly recommend it.
Sindy M.
I absolutely love this body wash. I use it evertime I shower. It smells really good! And is so hydrating and smooth for the skin.
Lisbel F.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I use this everyday on my kids, they love how it smells, leaves their skin nice and smooth and smelling amazing, I definitely recommen this for everyone to use!
Heather H.
I love Dove body wash lathers well smells great and dove makes the body soft and its gentle for different skin types
Sara C.
I have dry skin and I really notice a difference. My skin feels softer, and I've even noticed fewer bumps from my "chicken skin" on my upper arms.
Thelma T.
Use this everyday! It's super thick and it smells amazing. It definitely leaves my skin soft, and it works better than the bar itself. :)
Teresa H.
Fremont, NC
Got this for the winter months when my skin is dryer and so far this has been the best body wash that I have used to moisturize my skin!
Ainsley M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is one of my favorite products from Dove. I love the way my skin feels after using it. It leaves you with a clean and fresh feeling.
Socorro S.
Thornton , CO
I was struggling with my son's dry skin, until we tested with Dove, now his skin is much better, know I do not leave Dove by any other...
Anna G.
Slidell, LA
My daughter really loves this product and has asked for it repeatedly. Since she usually wants something new to try, this is high praise.
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.