BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Allison H.
Royal Oak, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the Dove Beauty Body Wash. It leaves my skin feeling very clean and soft. It also has a clean scent to it, that is not too strong or overpowering. I definitely recommend this product!
Tracy W.
Straw Plains, TN
I love Dobe body wash. I am highly alergic to most body wsshes but Dove is one I can use with no issues. I have used Dove body wash for a while and anybody with sensitive skin should try it.
Laetitia B.
Jackson, MI
Love Dove Deep Moisturizing Nourishing Body Wash, especially during the cold winter months when my skin is the driest. It leaves my skin soft and moisturized. It's also at a great price point!!

Bailey D.
I use this body wash everyday! I haven't found another product that keeps my skin moisturized AND keeps me clean, most products just do one or the other. I absolutely love my dove body wash!
Audra L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body wash is great for people who have very dry skin or need a little more moursterizing in the winter. It is very creamy unlike a shower jell. I like it for the winter but not all the time
Katie H.
Philadelphia, PA
I always enjoy using this product. It works great and leaves my skin feeling extra smooth. The smell isn't overpowering like some other brands of body creams and washes. It's nice and light.
Angela C.
I love Dove products but especially this body wash. It leaves your skin so soft and smelling beautiful. It doesn't leave any type of residue and washes right off. GREAT!
BJ D.
Santa Paula, CA
I actually need to use this more. I have been using Nivea, but they are really all the same, and ALL are overpriced and full of chemicals. Ever try good old "Goat's Milk" soap like Cleopatra?!
Julie K.
Seattle, WA
I love Dove's body washes. They lather up insanely well and smell amazing. Doesn't dry out your skin as bad as bar soap but I would really love if they came out with a sulfate/paraben free line.
Morgan D.
North Wales, PA
I love the way the body wash leaves my skin feeling. It leaves my skin feeling so refreshed, smooth, and soft. It works really well on my dry skin. You won't be disappointed when you buy this
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.