BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Marisa B.
I tried this while on vacation with my sister and could not stop using. I love the smell and it leaves your skin moisturized but not filmy.
Stephanie K.
This always leaves my skin feeling soft. It lathers well and has a nice scent. I also use it sometimes in place of shaving gel on my legs.
Aisha S.
Austin, TX
I love the price, and the wide variety of scents available. My go to is the melon cucumber, and the original scent is for the whole family
Mindy D.
King Ferry, NY
Loved Dove bath products and wash so I thought I would like this also. Not really It is too thick and feels greasy after applying I don't think I would buy again.
mo f.
LAUDERHILL, FL
Very moisturizing. Has a light fresh smell. It leaves the skin feeling soft and refreshed. Always good to have around.
Danielle W.
Grand Island, NY
I loooooove dove products. Especially the winter care body wash just like this bottle. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and smelling great.
Katie S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I recently had to switch Oliver together because my son's skin is so sensitive to rush out everything else. I loved of it makes your body feel soft and smooth.
Kaitlyn b.
Macomb, MI
Absolutely love this body wash!! I love the different scents! They are moisturizing and they leave your skin feeling clean and refreshed!
Angela M.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
My first time using it, it made me very sticky after drying! Which seemed odd to me, but after that it worked perfect! Left me super soft.
Carmen V.
Minneola, FL
Me encanta este producto de dove, es mi preferido entre otros productos, dejando la piel suave, es el numero uno en mi listas de productos
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.