BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Michelle L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I was always a bar soap only person but I decided to try only doves body wash and instantly fell in love your skin is so soft and silky so now I alternate bar and body wash
Lauren K.
The Dalles, OR
This body wash is heavenly! It moisturizes your skin very well and it smells so good. This body wash is more expensive than some of the other brands, but I think it is definitely worth the price.
Paige C.
Waterford, ME
Dove body wash cleans and smells wonderful. Great lather and rinses off without leaving a soapy residue on your skin. Moisturizes as your cleaning, leaving your skin looking and feeling amazing.
Tracy W.
Straw Plains, TN
I love Dobe body wash. I am highly alergic to most body wsshes but Dove is one I can use with no issues. I have used Dove body wash for a while and anybody with sensitive skin should try it.
Chelsea E.
I've tried several products that claim they don't dry the skin but this is the first that actually doesn't! It is very creamy like a lotion but has a nice lather to it. I definitely recommend it!
Bailey D.
I use this body wash everyday! I haven't found another product that keeps my skin moisturized AND keeps me clean, most products just do one or the other. I absolutely love my dove body wash!
Amanda S.
Chattanooga, TN
I just recently tried this and I have to say I really really like the dove line. The body washed left me feeling clean and moisturized and it smelled great as well. what more could you ask for.
Audra L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body wash is great for people who have very dry skin or need a little more moursterizing in the winter. It is very creamy unlike a shower jell. I like it for the winter but not all the time
Lauren M.
Berwick, PA
I've used Dove body washes a few times, and I do like them. They are a little pricier, but I feel like you get a good amount. My skin is very sensitive so it helps with not drying it out so bad.
Julie K.
Seattle, WA
I love Dove's body washes. They lather up insanely well and smell amazing. Doesn't dry out your skin as bad as bar soap but I would really love if they came out with a sulfate/paraben free line.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.