BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Peggy S.
Dove body wash is my main go to product . by far my favorite of all body washes. I prefer the scented ones . these leave your skin feeling amazing
Xenia M.
madison
Very good soap! Doesn’t leave sticky feeling it’s the only brand I use and the moisture one is nice b/c it’s soft on the skin and leaves it smooth
Whitney D.
Blairs, VA
I love using Dove products!! This is my go to body wash. I love the scent and it gives the body moisture. Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash
Haley L.
This body wash is a staple in my shower so I buy them in bulk. I love using it to shave and wash my body. It lasts a long time and smells wonderful
Brendalis L.
Lakeland, FL
If i could give it 10 stars i will the one and only soap i use for my family i have tried all scents. Specially for my kids its great for the skin.
Lulu B.
Love this this nourishing body wash I hAve very dry skin and this helps so much..it really does moisturizer my skin and prevents it from itchiness
Destiny B.
Makes your skin feel very smooth and wonderful. I love this body wash and have used it many times. Would definitely recommend! Affordable as well.
Chloe Z.
Hanover, PA
These are my favorite bath washes. They smell amazing and don't leave a residue on my skin after showering. They make my skin very smooth and soft!
Ashley M.
La Quinta , CA
I have sensitive skin and for me this body soap makes my skin feel moisturized instead of dry and tight and I feel more confident with smooth skin
Joanne H.
Downey, CA
This body wash is very creamy and moisturizing. great for winter!

smells fresh and clean. for the prize, you get a huge bottle. cant beat that!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.