BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Stephanie M.
Saint Charles, MO
I have always used dove bar soap however a few months ago I bought the body wash and wow it is amazing in feels like silk on your body and smells great also my skin is so smooth since i switched to the body wash
Sondra W.
Euclid, OH
Dove Body Beauty Wash Sensitive Skin is the only body wash I use because it is so gentle on my delicate skin (I have eczema and really dry skin.) I use it daily.
Jeremy P.
Wolcott, CT
I've always chosen Dove over any other brand. I love how it nurishes my skin. It leaves my skin so soft and the smell is Devine! This is a must try product. Anything Dove is amazing! It's also gentle on your skin.
Christina L.
Temple City, CA
Smells great and moisturizers my skin. I think dove body washes never fail to make my skin feel great unlike other body soaps that feel great in the shower but drys out my skin once I get out.
Monique S.
The best body wash. Dove cleanses and moisturizes my skin and I actually noticed improvement in my dry skin after repeated use. I highly recommend to those with dry or sensitive skin.
Michelle L.
Bossier City, LA
What I like about the Dove body wash is that it is long lasting. It only takes a small amount of soap to lather (I use a loofah) and I'm able to wash head to toe. The wash doesn't leave my skin dry, itchy or thirsty for oil or lotion after bathing.
Bailey L.
Tacoma, WA
Recently started using product because I have eczema and the weather has been so dry lately that I could not find anything to keep me from breaking out not even Aveeno, this body wash did the trick thank goodness!
Kimmie P.
I can never choose between my dove and caress body wash because they're both so great. One thing I do love about the dove is it leaves my skin feeling soft for a while. It's worth my money.
Kam r.
Eugene, OR
I really love the Dove body wash! It is so soft and great for people with eczema! I use it every time i shower and have never had a problem with irritated skin!
Ellen T.
Cicero, IN
Am I the only one that hates being left with that "squeaky clean" feeling where you literally feel your skin is so "clean" and dry it would squeak! haha! THIS IS NOT LIKE THAT! I love this soap it really leaves your skin feeling silky and soft. It is the perfect amount of moisture for my skin.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.