BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

kipper k.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love the smell and how clean my skin feels. I have a child with sensitive skin and the Dove body wash and bar soap never made any time of reaction on her skin. Good for all family! The only thing that is a little bit annoying is the package, is hard to use the product until the very end.
Ronnie M.
Maspeth, NY
One of the most refreshing body washes I have tried. It's soft and comforting and soothing. Smells very soft and delicious. You smell good all day. Very soft feel afterwards and I recommend it. Great value.
Anne A.
Murfreesboro, TN
Love this body wash! It smells very fresh and makes my skin soft. It also lathers very well. A little bit goes a long way. It is definitely my go to body wash especially in the winter when my skin gets dry.
Krystal M.
Blue Bell, PA
This product is wonderful! I will never use anything other than dove body wash. I have what is commonly referred to as "chicken skin" or bumps on my arms and this is the only product that smooths it out.
Natalia E.
This is the best soap out there. It's the only one that doesn't make my skin feel weirdly sticky or like it left residue. It smells great and spreads and lathers really well. This is the only soap I use.
Heidi D.
Albuquerque
I just bought a huge thing of this at Walmart. It smells great and it has a pump which is great when you're in a rush. It's a good price for the product. It does the job and moisturizes better than most body wash
Tina B.
I tend to get very itchy skin with most body wash products but the Dove body wash always leaves my skin feeling fresh. I don't feel like I need to keep rinsing side the product is all washed away no residue.
Princess I.
This is a good body wash bacauss after using it doesn't make your skin feel dry ,but rather smooth. I recommend the product , because of the smell and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth and moisturized

Tanika L.
Chico, CA
Super creamy and moisturizing! I really have this smells and leaves my skin clean and soft. My skin never feels tight and dry after use. Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash
Kawannis D.
Emelle, AL
Dove is the best brand to use on sensitive skin. My skin is sensitive and I love using dove. It's also works for my baby. He has sensitive and can't use baby products. I would definitely use dove forever.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.