BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Carolina l.
Hallandale fl, FL
Leaves my skin so smooth especially after I shave doesn't burn or irritate my skin which is always a big concern. very lightly scented def a must try
Lacey C.
Saint Marys, GA
Dove and one other brand of body wash are my two favorites. I love the dove body wash it makes my skin feel clean and smooth and doesn't feel gross.
Kimberly H.
Monroe, LA
I like dove body wash because it leaves you feeling clean but smooth. It can be pricey but it is worth it, however it does live the shower slippery
Leanna R.
I love Dove body wash. It always leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean. It's one of the best body washes out there! And it comes in great scents.
Veronica M.
Humble, TX
My kids have dry skin and eczema, using the sensitive skin formula in this brand is really good for their skin. Havent seen a break out since using!
Whitney D.
Blairs, VA
I love using Dove products!! This is my go to body wash. I love the scent and it gives the body moisture. Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash
Xenia M.
madison
Very good soap! Doesn’t leave sticky feeling it’s the only brand I use and the moisture one is nice b/c it’s soft on the skin and leaves it smooth
Brendalis L.
Lakeland, FL
If i could give it 10 stars i will the one and only soap i use for my family i have tried all scents. Specially for my kids its great for the skin.
Haley L.
This body wash is a staple in my shower so I buy them in bulk. I love using it to shave and wash my body. It lasts a long time and smells wonderful
Paige M.
Philadelphia , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use the sensitive skin body wash and it smells and cleans you very well. I have very sensitive skin and all dove products really work well for me
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.