BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Sophia D.
Mequon, WI
I am using it now and so far so good. Cannot say I get too much moisture for my skin, but it lathers good, smells good and leaves a clean feeling, so I guess it works.
Stephanie K.
This always leaves my skin feeling soft. It lathers well and has a nice scent. I also use it sometimes in place of shaving gel on my legs.
Jackeline P.
Lakewood, WA
This is the only body wash i love using, its so smooth the price is good, it has a variety of
scent, I'm currently using the summer one and i love the smell.

Nidhi B.
Milpitas, CA
I love this! This is one product I repeatedly buy and do not generally try other body washes. It smells great, lasts all day, and keeps my skin soft and smooth :)
Marisa B.
I tried this while on vacation with my sister and could not stop using. I love the smell and it leaves your skin moisturized but not filmy.
Shelby D.
Ardmore, OK
All dove products are my favorite! I'm a dove girl! Love love love! Always making me feel fresh and clean. Can't live without dove!
Aisha S.
Austin, TX
I love the price, and the wide variety of scents available. My go to is the melon cucumber, and the original scent is for the whole family
Mindy D.
King Ferry, NY
Loved Dove bath products and wash so I thought I would like this also. Not really It is too thick and feels greasy after applying I don't think I would buy again.
mo f.
LAUDERHILL, FL
Very moisturizing. Has a light fresh smell. It leaves the skin feeling soft and refreshed. Always good to have around.
Danielle W.
Grand Island, NY
I loooooove dove products. Especially the winter care body wash just like this bottle. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and smelling great.
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.