BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Julie B.
Chicora, PA
I love that this body wash doesn't strip my skin and leave it feeling tight. And the scent it leaves is fresh but light enough that it doesn't overwhelm.
Alicia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
***great product... Fantastic price. I have sensitive skin too. The product did not aggitate my skin at all and the smell is amazing. Relaxed me as well.
Chardae J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The Mandarin Orange one smells absolutely amazing. It smells like heaven. I enjoy that it leaves you feeling clean and doesn't leave any residue behind.
Carissa L.
Dania, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The body wash is really awesome. It smells so good and leaves your skin smelling good after you get out of the shower. It leaves your skin soft as well.
Stephanie S.
Peñuelas PR, PA
La marca do ve me encanta .........
Ya que a mi y mi familia nos deja.....
La piel suavecita...
Y más que mi niño sufre de dermatitis y lo ayuda mucho...
Samantha U.
West Orange
I have very sensitive skin where I can't use anything with a hint of a scent and this body wash is great! My skin always feels so soft after using this.
Ying X.
MN
I have sensitivr, dry skin and eczema, and this has been the only soap that is soft and moisturizing enough for me and doesn't make my eczema freak out.
Madeleine F.
Best body wash, I use the un scented because my Gyno recommended it to me years ago and I haven't had irritation since. Will be using for years to come.
Colleen L.
Hamilton
It's a nice product, it makes my skin feel really soft. When I get in the shower, I normally reach for this product over all the other body washes I own.
Osmara L.
Phoenix, AZ
i love how gentle this is on my skin, it leaves my skin so soft and moisturized. The smells is so good and leaves my skin smelling great after i shower.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.