BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Savanna L.
Jacksonville, FL
I was never a fan of body washes until I tried this! Now I have switched to it permanently.. Some might say it's too much but with how much better my skin is its so worth it! I give it 5 stars:)
Maney X.
Tacoma, WA
I get this body wash from Costco and it comes in three large bottles, which last my family about 6 months. It's great and is good for everyone in the family. Makes my skin feel soft and hydrated.
Adriana c.
Sacramento, CA
I love dove products, from their shampoos and conditions, soaps and lotions to yes this their body wash!! no residue of any sort and leaves your skin feeling amazing and has an amzing scent to it.
Maricella P.
San Antonio, TX
Dove is the ONLY body wash that I use I absolutely love this body wash. Makes my skin feel smooth and soft. it also smells amazing !♡ and I love how they are starting to sell them in packages of 2
Lisa E.
Rutherford, NJ
I LOVE the smell of this...it smells super clean. I like that it doesn't have a particular scent, but that it just smells clean and fresh. Plus, it leaves your skin nice and smooth and clean feeling
Casey B.
Eglin Afb, FL
After having irritation due to fragrances in other soaps, I turned to dove for my sensitive skin. I had no problems after switching! Love the scent and how it doesn't leave my skin feeling dry.
Christine N.
South Jordan, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've tried olay and softsoap and such but none of them leaves my skin feeling as moisturized as this one. i love this! the scents not too crazy, and it lingers on nicely :]
Kristin T.
I have incredibly sensitive skin and this is one of the only products I have ever used that doesn't cause a reaction. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and hydrated. LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!
Sandra G.
This body wash I stock up on because I don't like using other ones because this one leaves my skin feeling so smooth and it doesn't leave my body oily like most soaps do because I do have oily skin.
Allison S.
Can't live without this! Leaves skin so soft! Only complaint is that the soapy smell it gives off is so strong I sometimes get a headache! But I'd rather smell clean and have it do its job than anything else! ;) Completely in love.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.