BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Kristina B.
My go-to body wash! It lasts for a long time as well. Smells amazing as well! It's an inexpensive alternative to bath and body works products
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
This body wash is great for the summer time. The fresh scent is invigorating and the product leaves your skin soft and moisturized.
Kevin O.
Belleville, NJ
I have very dry skin and it's hard for me to find a body wash that won't leave my skin super duper dry but this works amazing and leaves my skin soft and moisturized.
Katlin B.
I love this body wash. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and does not leave a nasty residue. This is one of my all time favorite body washes!
Katie F.
Bear creek, NC
I love the smell, I love the feeling of my skin when it is dried, but I have to agree I almost feel OILY when I am washing this product off.
Alexis J.
Westchester, IL
My mom went crazy buying the dove body washes and I must say I see why she did. Love the smell of It and love how my skin is soft and smooth once I'm out the shower.
Camrah P.
Cant live without it! This is a must have for everyone! its very creamy and the smell is soothing. Great lather and a little goes a long way.
Stacey F.
Alexandria, AL
This body wash is great for moderately dry skin. My skin feels smooth and soft after I get out of the shower and lasts for hours afterwards.
Samantha C.
Fort Myers, FL
Even the perfume is gentle enough for my sensitive skin. The smell isn't too strong and leave a subtle scent on my skin all day. I love it!
Sara J.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
I do like this because it leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated but it feels like it leaves a thick residue on your skin which I'm not for
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.