BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

flossie s.
Wilmington, OH
like that it is from dove and it has a refreshing scent on yur skin when you use it in the shower really good and a good price for the amount you get
Dana W.
Colfax, LA
Love this body wash! Very softening and hydrating for the skin. Leaves you feeling nice and smooth. It's decently low priced. Smells fresh and clean.
Michaela J.
Stockton, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this as a shaving cream! It keeps my skin from getting irritated and helps hydrate my skin. It has a fresh clean scent but isn't overpowering.
Jazmin R.
bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love dove body soap not only does it smell great and come with a lot of scents. They also keep skin moisturize great for people with sensitive skin.
Lacey C.
Saint Marys, GA
Dove and one other brand of body wash are my two favorites. I love the dove body wash it makes my skin feel clean and smooth and doesn't feel gross.
Sarita E.
Denver, CO
Smells so good and leaves me feeling clean all day. It lathers really nice and you only have to use a little bit so the bottle last me quite a while.
Sarah G.
Saint Louis, MO
Each morning I use this and love the way my skin smells and feels afterwards. Even my fiance notices and that is saying something. Am I right Ladies?
Paula S.
JACKSONVILLE
Dove always seems to make great products and this is no exception.Smells wonderful and light.It still makes me feel clean and fresh at the same time.
Rosalinda P.
Tolleson, AZ
Best body wash ever! Keeps your body hydrated. I rarely have to use lotion because this product keeps me so moisturized. All I use is Dove products.
Leann L.
Covington, KY
This product is silky smooth and doesn't bother my super sensitive skin at all. This product smells great and is the perfect consistency for a soap.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.