BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Laura S.
Salisbury, NC
I absolutely love this body wash. I love the fragrance of Dove soap, it makes me feel so clean. The value of the product is really great, and it lathers up really nice while also moisturizing. Great product!
Vanessa B.
I absolutely love dove body wash, because it leaves my skin feeling so smooth. It also helps eliminate the litte bumps on the back of my arms when I scrub with a loofa. I would highly recommend this product!
TIFFANY C.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I have been using Dove body wash for years. I usually buy a different scent each time I run out. These body washes are creamy and moisturizing. They do not leave a film on your skin.
I have a hard time finding body washes that actually leave me feeling clean. 99% of them make me feel like I have a residue left on my skin but the dove body washes are great! Only one I actually like! The smell is subtle but nice, my skins never dry when I use it, and I actually feel clean!
Shelbt I.
Talladega, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
love dove body wash they always smell so good well most of them and lather very well i must say as soon as i got introduced to body washed i stopped using bar soap
kipper k.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love the smell and how clean my skin feels. I have a child with sensitive skin and the Dove body wash and bar soap never made any time of reaction on her skin. Good for all family! The only thing that is a little bit annoying is the package, is hard to use the product until the very end.
Michelle G.
Pelham, AL
I love Dove body wash and lotion products. They always have a light suttle scent so it is not too overpowering and they are nice and moisturizing. Some body washes tend to dry your skin out but this and other Dove products do not.
Abby A.
Versailles, Ohio
I always go back to this body wash and this scent. Every time I try something new it just doesn't compare to this. The scent is nice and clean, and it doesn't compete with my perfume.
Anne A.
Murfreesboro, TN
Love this body wash! It smells very fresh and makes my skin soft. It also lathers very well. A little bit goes a long way. It is definitely my go to body wash especially in the winter when my skin gets dry.
Elena M.
I use this every single day. It smells amazingggg. It leaves your skin feeling BEYOND moisturized, and it also lasts so long! You can buy it anywhere, even a drug store! Def a great recommendation!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.