BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Taanya W.
My whole family uses this body wash. It's gentle and moisturizing. My husband had dry skin and this is the only body wash that helps that he's tried
Jazmin R.
bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love dove body soap not only does it smell great and come with a lot of scents. They also keep skin moisturize great for people with sensitive skin.
Kristen M.
Pocono Pines, PA
I love love love the way dove makes my skin feel.
I can tell a difference when I use this and other body washes. Dove is a lot softer on my skin too.

Yaraseth C.
This is a great product for very dry skin! The scent is light and the lather is thick and luxurious. My skin felt soft when I got out of the shower!
Ka'Tyrian M.
Cedar Hill, TX
I love this body wash, it's one of my favorites. You don't need very much when you shower & it leaves your skin feeling really soft after only 1 use.
Laurie H.
Manassas, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
One of my favorite body wash! I love the clean scent of this body wash. It has a gentle formula and easy to rinse off. It let my skin clean and soft
Sarita E.
Denver, CO
Smells so good and leaves me feeling clean all day. It lathers really nice and you only have to use a little bit so the bottle last me quite a while.
Kimberly H.
Monroe, LA
I like dove body wash because it leaves you feeling clean but smooth. It can be pricey but it is worth it, however it does live the shower slippery
Sarah G.
Saint Louis, MO
Each morning I use this and love the way my skin smells and feels afterwards. Even my fiance notices and that is saying something. Am I right Ladies?
Veronica M.
Humble, TX
My kids have dry skin and eczema, using the sensitive skin formula in this brand is really good for their skin. Havent seen a break out since using!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.