BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
I love dove products! This is an amazing body wash! It is very moisturizing and keeps my skin clean and soft! The scent is clean and fresh! It is gender neutral as my husband and myself both use this as the scent is not too feminine! I have even used it on my baby!
Brie G.
I love the way this body wash foams and I like the feeling on my skin. I have used this for the last 3 years off and on. I sometimes try high end body washes but I always come back to this one. It makes my skin feel amazing and the price is right :) I will definitely repurchase.
Sara A.
Sunnyvale, CA
Dove body wash has been a favorite of mine for ages! I keep going back to it again and again because it leaves my skin soft and smells wonderful! It's like a spa experience every time I use it. You don't need to use a ton and it lathers up your whole body. I really do wish they made the bottle easier to grip in the shower. I usually buy the bigger bottle and it's hard to get a good grip when my hands are wet.
Monique K.
Everett, MA
My fav go to drug store body wash. this leaves my skin soo soft once I get out of the shower and it lasts all day.. I love the smell of it and that lasts as well it lathers up pretty quickly and once u rinse it you skin feels soo soft and smooth I use this every day in the shower and sometimes ill use the matching bar of soap as well for an extra clean.
Dee B.
Let me first start by saying DOVE it self is an awesome product! The body wash it self is so moisturizing ! It leaves the skin feeling like silk! When leaving the shower you still feel the mousiture from the soap leaving your body fully hydrated! The price is phenomenal and it's long lasting soft scent is amazing. As well! I give this product 10 stars
valerin g.
Doral, FL
Factores influyen en la fijación de precio demanda oferta de producción punto de equilibrio competencia mezcla de marketing costo indispensable para medir la contribución y el beneficio y comprar el producto entre otros y compararlo punto de equilibrio fundamental para la planeación de las utilidades
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Okay, THIS is one of my FAVORITE items EVER! I can't get enough of it. My legs tend to get SUPER DRY and after just one bath or shower with this miracle stuff, they instantly feel and look much more hydrated. The smell is the best part; I could smell this scent all day long! I won't be caught without a bottle of this in my shower or in my travel bag!
Candice R.
Huntington, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
ABSOLUTLY LOVE THIS BODY WASH! I continue to try new body washes because a lot of them say they moisturize but they leave my skin feeling dry and flakey, but with this product I don't have that issue. This makes my skin soft, restores my skin, moisturizes and leaves it smooth. I highly recommend this product. I have no negatives about this body wash.
Brittany B.
I absolutely love this product. Leaves my skin feeling hydrated smelling fresh and feeling clean. It doesn't dry my skin out and it smells amazing. It's very gentle on your skin. It last a very long time and Dove body washes are actually all I buy.
Tayler H.
Richardson, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm really impressed with this body wash! I recently stayed in an Air BnB that stocked this body wash and I was loving it. I didn't realize how smooth and clean it made my skin feel but I was impressed by how clean it made me feel all day. I enjoyed that it didn't have much scent and it is really thick! Definitely am looking forward to buying it myself.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.