BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Priscilla G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body wash smells amazing. I love how it bring so much moisture to my skin. I love how it is still very gentle on my skin. I love how long the smell lasts when I am out of the shower. I would recommend.
Francisca O.
san diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've always loved dove body wash. My body us bery sensitive when it comes to body wash with fragrance. Dove has never gave me any issues. I love all their body wash. Highly recommend them.
Cherie T.
San Antonio, TX
In love with this limited edition winter care Dove body wash, worked amazing to noy dry out my skin and had a amazing smell to it. Would love if they continued this throughout the year.
Michaela C.
Great body wash, especially for dry skin during the winter months. The great clean smell linger on my skin even after I get out of the shower. Affordable for the amount of soap you get.
Sitey M.
Boston
What I recommend you use is this Dove body wash. If your skin is rough and dry I recommend you to use it, it will smooth and moisturizers your skin into a beautiful and healthy skin.
Courtney L.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
This is the best body wash! It smells incredible and doesn’t dry out the skin. It is affordable and worth every penny! I will continue to purchase this body wash and recommend it to all of my family and friends!
Hawraa A.
Tampa
It is my favorite body wash!! I actually got I as a gift and I can't stop using it ever since. It smells amazing and it really does give you a smooth skin! I totally recommend it!!
Victoria P.
Gardena, CA
I love this body wash. I purchase it it regularly because it always leaves my skin very smooth and fresh. It does what it claims and the scent is phenomenal. It is very affordable and easy to find.
Bianca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love love love. This made my skin so smooth and hydrated after using it. Smells nice and clean. Very affordable and long lasting. Would recommend and would repurchase in the future :)
Emily F.
Rochester
This lotion was a little too much for my skin. It left me feeling greasy. I prefer to use a drier soap. It may work better for people who have really dry skin. The scent was nice and fresh, just not for me.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.