BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Kristen B.
Washington, DC
I love this body wash so much. The smell is great and it is so moisturizing that I am even able to use it as a shave cream as well. I use this product on a daily basis and I will continue using it. It also lathers up a lot, so a little goes a long way.
Dream S.
lake zurich, il
Re-discovered my love affair with Dove with this deep moisture body wash. Super dry skin on me and the occasional eczema on my youngest means this body wash has been a life saver! Would definitely recommend it as it works, plus the value can't be beat!
Candace R.
San antonio, Tx
Love this body wash, keeps your body hydrated all day long. Keeps body soft and smooth. Able to use when shave without irritation. long lasting, a little goes a long way. Great value, not expensive. My husband also prefers it. Will continue purchasing.
Nicole N.
Elk Grove Village, IL
Love the smell of this product. Dove doesn't leave my skin dried out after a shower, very gentile on the skin. Bought the product at Target and definieltely worth the price. I'm almost finished with the bottle and will definitely buy the product again!
Scarlett O.
Indio, CA
Leaves my skin really super sooth and soft! I feel fresh the second I get out of the shower. I use it everyday and it smells amazing!! A small amount goes a long way so don't over do it. I would say but have a back up or more you will use it up quick.
Kay M.
Honolulu, HI
Got this as a gift last Christmas definafely would buy AGAIN! The scent is great and last longs after I shower. However the consistency is thick and takes a while to wash off but it leaves my skin moisturized and smooth after showering which is great.
Jeni L.
Seattle, WA
Really leaves my skin feeling soft, clean, and moisturized after I use it! So affordable and smells nice in a subtle way. As it is with all dove products, non irritating so you don't have to worry. A bottle lasts forever! I definitely would recommend.
Verenice V.
This is the Best body wash i have tried so far. It leaves your skin moisturized after every shower and it smell very nice. Its not too much of a liquid consistency its actually thicker and it last long toko I really recoment buying/trying this product
Emily S.
Plainville, CT
This body wash is definitely great for its value. I don't have to dump a ton of soap on my loofa to get it sudsy. Lasted me for 2 months. They all smell great and not too strong. I purchase my body wash from Target and I would definitely buy it again.
Elizabeth Z.
Madison, AL
This body wash has a nice scent that's not overpowering, but is strong enough that you can enjoy it while you're using it. I can't say it has transformed my dry skin, but it certainly doesn't do anything to make it worse. It's also reasonably priced.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.