BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
The hubby and kids buy this for me at Christmas every year I get Doves body washes because they know I use it daily in the shower. Perfect body wash
Kaylee W.
TERRE HAUTE, IN
I love Dove products for how soft they leave my skin feeling. Not to mention the great clean feeling and smell. I use this product with every shower.
Sarah L.
Overland Park, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body wash is the perfect body wash to battle winter dry skin! I love it, it leaves my skin moisturized and feeling nice. I totally recommend it.
Somars B.
Crosby, TX
Dove leaves my skin feeling very smooth and soft. I have dry sensitive skin and constantly looking for a product like Dove to help nourish my skin.
Hallie E.
I love this product! It smells good and it's thick and creamy. After I use it, I notice a change in my skin. It leaves my skin soft and moisturized.
flossie s.
Wilmington, OH
like that it is from dove and it has a refreshing scent on yur skin when you use it in the shower really good and a good price for the amount you get
Paige G.
Leaves my skin feeling smooth and it’s very adorable! I love using this in the winter time to keep my skin nice and hydrated. Very gentle on the skin
Ka'Tyrian M.
Cedar Hill, TX
I love this body wash, it's one of my favorites. You don't need very much when you shower & it leaves your skin feeling really soft after only 1 use.
Nathalia R.
Springfield, VA
It's a great product. The price is relatively good if you compare with the another brands.
I love the fragrance! It's perfect for your daily shower.
Caro C.
It is really good for skin and moisturiser well. I have dry skin and in about a week of using this soap and also dove cream my dry skin disappeared.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.