BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Miranda S.
Staunton, VA
This body wash really does moisturize your skin. I use it especially in the winter when I take extra hot showers to keep my skin soft and silky
Hailey L.
I have used a couple different body washes and even though they smell better (this is a bit oderless) this one moiserizes better and makes for soft skin.
Samantha  A.
Sandy, OR
An affordable way for a little luxury. This product makes your skin feel smooth without leaving hat gritty soap residue some bar soaps can have
Harminder K.
Kingsburg, CA
Dove is my favorite body wash. I love the pomegranate and lemon verbana scent it's sooo fresh smelling! Really good for dry and sensitive skin.
Mindy A.
Cedar Park, TX
Good body wash for dry skin. It is smooth and silky. Rinses off easily. Variety of scents. I would like it more if there were more lather.
Kenzie C.
Canyon Country, CA
Dove is my go to for bar soap and body wash! and my moms and i even get people to start liking it too! same for deodorant!
Alexandra O.
Morristown, NY
This stuff is great! It lathers up nice and feels creamy and soft. It rinces off nicely and your left with a soft supple feeling! A must have for all year round moisture!
Kat l.
It's like lotion and body wash in one! I love my Dove. We started using it when my daughter was diagnosed with eczema and it worked so well the whole family uses it now.
Jasmyne C.
Grayson, KY
Moisturizing, not filmy, widely available, and cheap. Smells nice, lathers nice, but not as concentrated as some other more expensive brands.
Angela F.
Grove city, PA
I love the way this product smells and makes my skin feel. Not only do I get a good clean feeling but it leaves my skin moisturized and soft!!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.