BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

delicia h.
mira loma
This is the best gender neutral body wash. it keeps me so soft, which is nice, especially since i live in a dry area. my husband likes it as well, and he likes that it doesn't leave him smelling girly.
Jillian F.
Mentor, OH
Couldn't go a day without this product! Great for winter droughts and summer beach days. Very gentle formula perfect for sensitive skin leaving you feeling refreshed and soft.
Jamie P.
Oak Ridge, TN
Love,love,love,gentle on kids skin. I love the fact it's hypoallergenic and moisturizes as it cleans. It's a daily user in this house. This is the only soap my niece can use with her skin allergies.
Bianca L.
Denver, CO

I have dry skin and since I stared using the Dove body wash my skins so soft, very moisturized. It also smells very good, I would defenetly recommend this product to anyone. It's totally amazing !
Lauren R.
Nacogdoches, TX
It's a nice body wash and it doesn't leave a waxy feeling on your skin, you actually feel clean and this is one of the few body care products that doesn't break me out or make my sensitive skin itch
Julia D.
I have always loved dove body products they smell good there not as pricey as bath and body works and you do get a lot of the product as well as the awesome lathering on your skin makes your skin soft
Sarah N.
Columbia, SC
I have been using the Winter Care body wash this winter and it is wonderful! I have such dry skin so finding a body wash that doesn't dry my skin out even more was a big problem but this stuff works!
Shannon W.
San Bruno, CA
I love Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash. It leaves my skin feeling extremely smooth. I love the variety of scents that it comes in. They all smell so good.

I highly recommend this product!
Brittany B.
This body wash is everything you could ever want out of a moisturizing body wash! It really helps with dry skin, especially if you have eczema or just dry skin patches, it always soothes and moisturizes just enough! I definitely recommend for everyone! (And it smells lovely)
Rebecca B.
Brookings, OR
Dove Deep Moisture body wash is great! I tend to dry out and my skin gets really irritated if I used just soap and water. This kind of helps my skin retain some moisture that it loses in the shower!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.