BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Dawn S.
Jacksonville, NC
I can say Dove body wash works great on all skin types and also if you have sensitive skin.I also like that it don't leave a film on my body after using. Also very thick and not watered down like other products.
Angela L.
Muncie, IN
There is nothing special about this body wash. I don't find it to be moisturizing, which I need. The ingredients are also harsh. I avoid this body wash for several reasons, the main one being it just doesn't work.
Crushondra S.
Huntsville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dove is the only brand that I can use on my baby skin that will not dry their skin out. So I give them a plus for that. I love all the different scent they have. The price is affordable.
Jaylene P.
San Mateo, CA
The best, yes THE BEST body wash out on the market. And just like in the commercial this product will not eat at your skin, it is super moisturizing and just makes your skin feel fresh!
Katie W.
Dequincy, LA
I have always looked for a body wash that would not only clean my skin but moisturize it!! This is perfect!! Especially in the winter when my skin needs the extra attention the most!!
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Smells great leaves my body smooth for a couple hours then I start to feel dry skin especially in my face from this product overall this product Is just like any other cheap body wash
Terrela P.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love Dove's products, especially the body wash. Whenever I use it, it left my skin feeling really clean and smooth. A little goes a long way. It also last for months unlike many other body washes out there.
Renee P.
Monticello, IL
Love love love love this stuff! I couldn't stand to use bar soap after I used this stuff! It doesn't leave that residue-y feeling that you get with bar soap! Plus they isn't a strong sent which is great for me!
Marsha R.
Ocklawaha, FL
I love this soap. Smells great and I still smell it on my skin after I rinse it off unlike other soaps . Makes my feel soft. only complaint I have is the price because I'm cheap and it's a little pricey to me.
Megan W.
Mount Vernon, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is honestly one of my favorite body washes of all time! The smell is just so refreshing and clean. I always feel brand new after using this product. No matter how many new body washes I try.... I always end up back with this one. I love it.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.