BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Hailey L.
I have used a couple different body washes and even though they smell better (this is a bit oderless) this one moiserizes better and makes for soft skin.
Miranda S.
Staunton, VA
This body wash really does moisturize your skin. I use it especially in the winter when I take extra hot showers to keep my skin soft and silky
Kat l.
It's like lotion and body wash in one! I love my Dove. We started using it when my daughter was diagnosed with eczema and it worked so well the whole family uses it now.
Mindy A.
Cedar Park, TX
Good body wash for dry skin. It is smooth and silky. Rinses off easily. Variety of scents. I would like it more if there were more lather.
Donna K.
Clovis, CA
I just really love dove it is a product that can be used by male or female and it works great and leaves you feeling clean and makes your skin smooth
Samantha  A.
Sandy, OR
An affordable way for a little luxury. This product makes your skin feel smooth without leaving hat gritty soap residue some bar soaps can have
Kenzie C.
Canyon Country, CA
Dove is my go to for bar soap and body wash! and my moms and i even get people to start liking it too! same for deodorant!
Glenda M.
Wellness Guru Expert
My legs used to get really dry so I started using Dove Moisture Body Wash. It really worked it leaves my skin soft and moisturized.
April W.
Dublin, GA
Dove is very moisturizing and gentle on the skin..it leaves your skin smooth. and i love the scent. the cucumber melon one is my favorite scent
Alexandra O.
Morristown, NY
This stuff is great! It lathers up nice and feels creamy and soft. It rinces off nicely and your left with a soft supple feeling! A must have for all year round moisture!
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.