BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

flossie s.
Wilmington, OH
like that it is from dove and it has a refreshing scent on yur skin when you use it in the shower really good and a good price for the amount you get
Nathalia R.
Springfield, VA
It's a great product. The price is relatively good if you compare with the another brands.
I love the fragrance! It's perfect for your daily shower.
Ashley C.
Vancouver, WA
The scent is amazing, the texture is super creamy and thick, and I also love using this body cream wash to shave my body. My skin loves this stuff!
Christina J.
Dodgeville, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove has always been an awesome brand and this makes me feel so clean and my skin soft. I wish there was more variety of smells for different soaps.
Xian Z.
West Palm Beach, FL
The Dove deep Moisture Nourishing Body wash lives up to its name. My skin feels soft and smooth after every wash. I've been using it for months now.
jessica n.
San angelo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love dove body soaps! This is all I use due to my sensitive skin and I love the fact they they have all kinds of scents, the scent is long lasting!
Helen Y.
Brewster, NY
Love this Dove Deep Moisturizing Body Wash and I use this everyday. Cleanses and soothes your body after a long day. Ultra moisturizing and no cons!
Melanie N.
MASSILLON, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this product. It not only makes you feel clean, but it makes your body so soft!!! I love having the softest skin after using this.
Kaylee W.
TERRE HAUTE, IN
I love Dove products for how soft they leave my skin feeling. Not to mention the great clean feeling and smell. I use this product with every shower.
Citlaly G.
My favorite body wash! I recommend using it, as it smells great and leaves your body feeling smooth. Been using it for years and it works its magic.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.