BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Helen Y.
Brewster, NY
Love this Dove Deep Moisturizing Body Wash and I use this everyday. Cleanses and soothes your body after a long day. Ultra moisturizing and no cons!
Ashlei B.
Marietta , GA
This product is AMAZING! It gives a great latter. The product also has a light delightful scent. It can typically last a month or a month and a half.
flossie s.
Wilmington, OH
like that it is from dove and it has a refreshing scent on yur skin when you use it in the shower really good and a good price for the amount you get
Laura D.
Chino, CA
I use this and it feels so fresh and it dosnt hurt my skin. I have sensitive skin and bumps my other body wash wasn't doing the job but this one does
Tina H.
Rochester, MN
Works great. Skin doesn't feel dry after showering. This does not make my skin scaly or itchy. I have sensitive skin and this bodywash is excellent.
Melanie N.
MASSILLON, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this product. It not only makes you feel clean, but it makes your body so soft!!! I love having the softest skin after using this.
Xian Z.
West Palm Beach, FL
The Dove deep Moisture Nourishing Body wash lives up to its name. My skin feels soft and smooth after every wash. I've been using it for months now.
Hallie E.
I love this product! It smells good and it's thick and creamy. After I use it, I notice a change in my skin. It leaves my skin soft and moisturized.
Kaylee W.
TERRE HAUTE, IN
I love Dove products for how soft they leave my skin feeling. Not to mention the great clean feeling and smell. I use this product with every shower.
Patricia R.
Perris, CA
Works great for dry skin. Having a medical condition that causes my skin to get dry I am always looking for something that keeps moisture in my skin.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.