BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Alyssa C.
Morganton, NC
This is a great body wash. It smells wonderful and the smell actually stays on your skin rather than fading quickly. I only use it rarely because I feel like it doesn't clean my skin as well as bar soap.
Carla B.
I like Dove. The scents are nice. It's thick as well as sudsy. It's not the old Dove that was not not very bubbly or had that original scent. This one has indeed graduated from it's predecessor.
kerrie l.
Charleston, SC
I use all of dove product! whether its bar of soap , deodorant , EVERYTHING but I'm still waiting face wash. but this body wash leave my skin feeling soft and leaves me and my bathroom smelling great!
nikki C.
Tampa, FL
I got a free sample of this. And before using it I was using store brand soap. I didn't think anything of it. I used this soap one time and now I'm hooked. Seriously. It lathers so good and smells decent,
I absolutely love this product. I normally use higher end brands, but when my husband brought home this body wash I was pleasantly surprised at the quality. It smells great and is super moisturizing.
Jayme Y.
Las Cruces, NM
Good product, leaves my skin feeling super smooth and soft! Has affordable price and helps my skin, my skin can be really sensitive and this body wash leaves it super soft and is good for sensitive skin
Samantha M.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I like this body wash in the winter since it's so thick and moisturizing. My only issue is that I find it difficult to work into a lather but once it gets there is so luscious.
Kodi B.
Marlton, NJ
Its nice to finally just feel clean and smell clean after a shower. I haven't noticed a huge difference in the moisture levels of my skin but I definitely feel more clean than I did with other products
tiffany m.
I'm a huge fan of dove products so naturally would rate the revive body wash an A. It's very fragrant and the soap is thick and lathers very well. You only need a little bit of soap, it goes a long way.
Cynthia G.
Granada Hills , CA
I tend to use two soaps from day to day when I go out I use a whole lotion and body was combo. But if I'm not doing anything fancy I will use the Dove soap. It makes my skin freel very refreshed and clean
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.