BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Aaliyah G.
Little Rock, AR
This soap is amazing! I love washing myself with it. It leaves my skin so soft and moisturizied. Sometimes I don't put on lotion after I shower with it.
Michelle K.
Easthampton, MA
I love this body wash. Both my daughter and I use this everyday. Our skin never dries out and it doesn't irritate my daughters sensitive skin! I even use as shave cream!!!
D G.
Moisturizing body wash!! What more could a girl want. Great for those with sensitive skin. The cucumber scent also really helps to wake me up in the mornings.
Jessica R.
Texas city, TX
Now Dove is my go to body wash. There isn't a scent I don't like. And I feel clean not oily or like I am left with residue on my skin.
Kassandra L.
Howe, TX
I love dove body washed and have tried many different ones. I love the new scents that they have came out with instead of just the regular ones.
Nikki D.
Bloomington, IL
This is a good, rich shower cream that makes my skin feel clean and soft. This is perfect for winter-weather, it will keep your skin healthy during dry weather. Also, the scent is not too overwhelming.
Jayde P.
Currie, NC
Dove is the best brand all around. The body wash moisturizes so well and smells great. Works great on dry skin. After I get out of the shower my skin is so smooth and soft.
Shianne T.
Poplar Bluff, MO
When i went to get soap they had ran out of my normal stuff so i decided to get this and i' so happy i did, it has left my skin feeling amazing.
Jeannett R.
I love Dove body wash if i don't shower with it i still feel dirty and Dove makes me feel clean my skin is soft and moisturize love it.
Mariter S.
Seattle, WA
My only body wash that i use since the very beginning when is started using body wash instead of soap. my skin feels so smooth and feeling fresh
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.