BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Doris A.
Simplemente me encanta... Deja tu piel suave por muchas horas, no es grasoso y tiene excelente aroma. Sus componentes son especialmente diseñados para darle a la piel la textura que deseas luego del baño...
Valencia T.
Dallas, TX
Smells good. feels soft. moisturizing body wash that leaves your skin feeling soft. it lathers up really well. great value, could be cheaper but its well worth it. i use it EVERY DAY.
Vanessa C.
Victorville , CA
I love how fresh and clean you'll feel after using this product.! The scent is very refreshing and clean smelling. You'll have to remember a little goes a VERY long way. Also, my skin feels amazingly soft afterwards c:
Kay J.
Omaha, NE
This body wash is amazing! It not only smells great but it truly makes a difference regarding my dry skin especially during the cold winters. I have even started using on my 3 & 5 year old daughters. My skin feels so soft after my shower. It's the only body wash I've used in over 5 years!
Yvette C.
Lynchburg, VA
I always love using Dove Products because they do just what they promise! They keep your skin feeling soft and also give you a long-lasting fresh scent that you'll love! I love when people say I smell nice!
Jessie B.
Jacksonville, FL
I love finding products that leave skin silky and smooth and not to mention smells awesome! You don't even need a lot of the body wash on the loofa for it to work! A little goes a long way
Selina G.
Woonsocket, RI
Love all Dove brand products. It is a brand I trust for myself and my family. Great quality and great for sensitive skin. Very moisturizing and gentle on your skin.
Cierra H.
Mcgehee, AR
Love how Dove Beauty Body Wash makes my skin feel so silky soft and smooth. It doesn't have a strong scent which I think is good. Certain strong smells irritate me.
Ashley F.
Amsterdam, NY
I buy tons of these every month , the smell is great , the after feel is even better ! Every one must use or at least try dove . I promise you'll never go to any other soap !! 💋 Kisses - A
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
This is a good body wash and the scents are all nice, but I don't use it very often because it contains sodium laureth sulfate. However, it is nice to use every now and then. I really like the cucumber green tea scent.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.