BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Kayce E.
Florence, SC
This is a great product. It helps with my sensitive skin. I recently just started using this body wash but I can already see a difference. Works great. I can feel it moisturizing my skin while I'm washing.
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body wash does wonders for my skin! I love it the formula leaves my skin so soft and smelling great. Its mild formula works amazing with my skin. Once you try it you may not want to use any other body wash again.
Pauline P.
Richmond, TX
Me and my family are a huge fan of Dove, I use dove body wash every day and my husband and kids uses the Dove sensitive soap due to their eczema and sensitive skin. Highly recommended even by our physician.
Nicole L.
I originally bought this because of the scent, but ended up loving it. I have issues with body washes making my skin itch and turn read and dry, but this one didn't do anything but leave my skin super soft.
Brianna M.
Escondido, CA
This body wash is very moisturizing and leaves ur skin feeling smooth and soft. i also use the sensitive skin wash on my 1yr old who has very dry skin. her doctor recommended it and its been working great.
viviana p.
Rockledge, FL
One thing I love about Dove is you can definitely feel the difference the first time you used this product. Very smooth, soft and hydrating. My skin feels good after using Dove. Gentle and light fragrance.
Nina G.
Pasadena, CA
I love this body wash because my very dry skin needs as much moisture as it can get. This product keeps my skin very soft, smooth, and hydrated, especially in the winter months. Could not recommend it more.
Krista B.
Milpitas, CA
This is an awesome body wash. It smells great, lathers well and keeps your skin really soft. Another great perk of his product is that they sell it at Costco in a 3-pack for around $12. Its an awesome deal!
Alanna M.
My mom and dad use this stuff all the time and when I saw it in their shower I decided to try it, too. It doesn't leave any residue and leave you feeling genuinely clean without a pungent after smell that companies think they have to put in their lotions such as floral or fruity accents
Anabel C.
Laredo, TX
Dove is the ultimate favorite soap/body wash for the family... i can assure you this soap will leave you with petal feeling skin it is so amazing!! I've tried other ones before and always go back to Dove....
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.