BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Ashley F.
Amsterdam, NY
I buy tons of these every month , the smell is great , the after feel is even better ! Every one must use or at least try dove . I promise you'll never go to any other soap !! 💋 Kisses - A
Andrea R.
Leming, TX
At first I was kinda skeptic on trying this but it actually turned out great. My skin was always so dried and ugly feeling. This has definitely smoothed my skin in so many ways. I love it
Selina G.
Woonsocket, RI
Love all Dove brand products. It is a brand I trust for myself and my family. Great quality and great for sensitive skin. Very moisturizing and gentle on your skin.
Erin C.
Dallas, TX
Used this every day until the bottle ran out. Loved it! Felt very soft on my skin during and after the shower. I don't use shaving cream, and this worked so well for shaving! Would definitely buy again and recommend.
Meghan F.
Loranger, LA
I am a huge dove navy top fan, I have used every soap out there before finding a soap that does not make me break out. very sensitive and makes my skin feel so soft
Autumn A.
Houtzdale, PA
So easy and inexpensive to take on vacations! Moisturizers skin wonderfully, doesn't feel sticky, and smells wonderful too. I now buy it in a family size bottle! I would highly recommend this to anyone and everyone!
Tiffany S.
north carlona
The smell is nothing to write home about but it good for dry skin. I have some skin issues and it seems like this is one of the few brands that don't make it worse.
Rachel B.
Quincy, MA
Great feeling body wash and doesn't leave that squeaky residue feeling on your skin. Feels very creamy and moisturizing which I have never gotten from a body wash before. Excellent product.
Beverly T.
I used Dove bar soap for a long time and decided to buy this liquid soap. I suffered with an intense back itch and my doctor advised me to stop using liquid soaps as these contained way more chemicals and additives.
Victoria L.
Sacramento, CA
I was totally in shock when I finally tried the Dove Deep Moisturizing Body Wash. My skin felt like silk and not too mention the scent is heavenly. It's so good that my significant other started using it because he gets dry patches on his skin and it helped tremendously. A Must keep in the beauty stash.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.