BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Crystal R.
I love dove products. this body wash leaves your skin feeling very smooth after the shower. i think it works well with hydrating the skin and improving it
Megan J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have always loved Dove products. Their body wash is the best I have ever used. It gives you a really good clean feeling without having to use too much.
Jerica S.
Elgin, ND
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Dove body washes. They are priced right and the product is amazing. It always leaves my skin clean and moisturized, I would definitely recommend.
Jordan A.
Columbia, MO
I love the way this body wash makes my skin feel. I have super dry skin and this wash is a great alternative to other soaps that dry your skin out more!!
Kelly F.
Bethlehem, PA
My sister has eczema, and when she was little, her dermatologist suggested she use this... now we all do! It's smooth and leaves your skin feeling fresh.
Sheretta S.
Richmond, VA
Good for somebody that has dry skin or exzema . needs to be a little cheaper or bigger for that price. Absolutely love how it left my skin after a shower
Ashly L.
OPELIKA, AL
Great for dry skin it's very moisturizing. The texture is amazing, very smooth and not rough on the skin. Also the product has some that smell very good.
Nicole Q.
jersey city
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
A little pricey but I do love dove, and it's a decent amount in size... Leaves my skin smooth, and not itchy. That's all I ask, and has a pleasant smell
Hailey L.
I have used a couple different body washes and even though they smell better (this is a bit oderless) this one moiserizes better and makes for soft skin.
Ashlee M.
Windsor , CO
Love this product, keeps skin soft, leaves no residue behind on skin. I have sensitive skin, i normally use baby products but dove is always a safe bet
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.