BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
This is the body wash that I am currently using because I got a deal on it at Sam's Club and I love the smell of it! Very moisturizing.
Chriseah D.
Davis, CA
I love using this body wash! There's a baby smell along with a yummy powdery smell to it. I love the packaging because it's easy to use and store!
Kathryn E.
Grand Rapids, MN
Fantastic product! The entire line smells amazing and it always leaves my skin really soft and moisturized. Also, one bottle lasts me a long time.
Lulu B.
Love this this nourishing body wash I hAve very dry skin and this helps so much..it really does moisturizer my skin and prevents it from itchiness
Tara S.
Dalton, GA
This body wash is amazing! the formula is so thick and creamy and creates the most luxurious foam. I am so in love with it! !
Cassandra G.
I loved this at first, especially for the scent, but I noticed as time went on that it slightly irritated my skin. It does moisturize well though.
deanna j.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I love this body wash it's great for the whole family it has a great soft scent that is good for women or men. It is creamy and leaves skin soft.
Sonia H.
I can not use any another body wash, I use to buy the beauty bars and started using the body wash a few years ago. This is a must have in my home.
Erica W.
Huntington, IN
Love this body wash. It softens and moisturize your skin and makes it smells amazing. There is no other body was I will use. It is just that good.
Samantha K.
Miramar, FL
This is my usual body wash its lather is luxurious thick and creamy. The smell is light and not over whelming. It leaves my skin soft yet clean.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.