BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Kristi B.
Manteca, CA
I really like this body wash. It moisturizes well and lathers really well which I love. All in all it's a great product and worth trying out. On the plus side not only is it a great product but it's also inexpensive!
stephanie z.
Uniontown, PA
I love the clean feeling and fresh smell of this product! My skin felt moisturized even after an 8 hour shift! It's a little pricey if you don't get it on sale but if it outlasts the competitors, then, why not?!
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Brought this with me to Texas this year and amazing! Great with a loffa or without. Smells great, perfect for sensitive skin, and doesn't leave my skin feeling slimey.
tanea H.
Norwalk, CT
I use this product everyday I cant get enough of dove my skin isn't moisturized all day like Comercial lol. But it always smells very nice and does not irritate my skin so I will always encourage people to buy this
Kirsten C.
Gainesville , FL
This body wash is thick and produces a nice, rich lather. It is so inexpensive and lasts forever, a great value. I use it daily and it makes my skin silky smooth.
Amanda G.
Baldwyn, MS
My skin is really sensitive so certain body washes give ma a rash but dove sensitive skin is gentle enough for me to use everyday and my skin stays soft and healthy
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
Very moisturizing will make lots suds will give you a deep clean feel and moisturizer end at the same time I've using it for years great for Chicago winter dry skin yes I would recommend this anyone with dry skin
Alexis B.
Alexandria, VA
I am obsessed with this product. I recently just bought it the other day and it smells so good! It also feels so amazing on my skin. It's a great product and I look forward to buying it again when mine runs out.
Anna M.
Lynnwood, WA
This body wash builds up such a lather in seconds and makes for a very luxurious shower. The smell is fresh and very clean and your skin is so soft afterwards. Great value for the price.
Bethany C.
Beaver Falls, PA
I have been more than happy with the Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash. Usually during the winter my skin gets very dry and itchy, but since I started using Dove this has not been a problem! Couldn't recommend it more.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.