BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Lisa P.
Wantagh, NY
This products smells clean. It laters well and its good to use while shaving. The only draw back I've found is it does not leave your skin moisturized as long as it advirtises.
Jennifer F.
Dove leaves your skin feeling silky smooth! I absolutely love this body wash! My grandma started buying this long ago and she got me addicted to it
Miranda B.
This is by far my favorite body wash. It leaves my skin so silky and soft. My skin is very sensitive and it's not irritated by this product at all (which is strange for my skin).
Amanda F.
I love how soft this makes my skin. Its hard to find a body wash that really moisturizes and this does. I will definitely be buying another bottle.
Ryla B.
My favorite scent from this collection! Leaves your skin feeling super clean, light, soft, and smelling good for hours! Definitely worth the price!
Racheal H.
Springfield, Missouri
I love using this product to nourish my skin, especially in the winter when it can be dry. I don't even have to use lotion when I use this product!
Tresa R.
Brush Prairie, WA
This is a good smelling, good working body wash. It helps with the dry skin and it doesn't smell blah like many do. Dove is a great brand for those of us who have sensitive skin.
Chloe Z.
Hanover, PA
These are my favorite bath washes. They smell amazing and don't leave a residue on my skin after showering. They make my skin very smooth and soft!
Kristenia S.
Dove Beauty wash gives me a luxurious lather. I love the way that it makes my skin feel. I always buy this product in bulk so i highly recommend it
Melanie G.
Attica, NY
I love the way Dove smells! It doesn't dry out my skin but doesn't make it feel greasy either. I also love that you can buy it at places like target and it's not crazy expensive.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.