BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Gleysh R.
Arlington, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Love Dove products in general but their body washes are definitely one of my top favorites. It makes your skin so soft and is good for sensitive skin.
Veronica C.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
This is amazing leaves my skin smooth and has a nice smell to it and me. Its not that expensive which is great for the people like me who have a budget
Gabby H.
I love this body wash!! But it's not my most favorite out of everyone I have tried!! It's very gentle on the skin and makes my skin feel very smooth!!
Savanah F.
Tacoma, WA
I didn't like this very much. It had a great smell to it, I just didn't like the way it made my skin feel, it felt oily and just didn't feel clean to me.
Jess A.
Los Angeles, CA
Nice smell. Huge bottle and great price. Doesn't leave residue or dry me out. I also use it to shave and it's creamy enough that I don't get irritated
Kayla C.
I love this body wash in the winter. It helps out so much with dry skin. There's nothing worse then being cold, dry, & itchy during the winter months.
Emily M.
Richmond, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great body wash! This wash leaves your skin feeling smooth and clean. I love this, and always recommend it to my friends looking to try something new.
Karen H.
Rochester, NY
Absolutely the best body wash! Leaves skin soft and moisturized! Great value for the price! Love buying the 3 pack at BJ'S, Use it every time I shower!
Arcelia P.
Round Lake, IL
Dove is the only body wash i use. Everyone in my household uses it. Its good for male and female. Smell is not over powering. Leaves you feeling fresh.
Candi B.
Sacramento , CA
A good hydrating body wash especially for the dryer seasons. I use this often but it is not my go to. I really like the winter care, that is my staple.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.