BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Antonia W.
Manchester, Tn
This is the best moiturizing body wash ever! My first choice every time I shop. I only go for something else if I have coupons to make it super cheap.
Sarah L.
I love how thick this body wash is! It always leaves your skin so soft after every shower. I definitely recommend this product to those with dry skin.
kim m.
West Harrison, NY
Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash keeps my skin soft and full of mositure! I never have any dry skin to worry about! Smells fresh and clean too!
Gabby H.
I love this body wash!! But it's not my most favorite out of everyone I have tried!! It's very gentle on the skin and makes my skin feel very smooth!!
Melissa S.
Phoenix, AZ
It is a great product. All you need is a little bit on the loofa to make enough suds and soap. Its nice and gentle on my skin which is very sensitive.
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Unlike other body washes this isn't runny, it's thick which I like and makes my skin feel and smells really good. It lasts all day too which is a plus
Sheila C.
West Liberty, KY
This is the best body ever. It will leave your skin soft with a nice light scent. I use this all the time and like the body wash better than the bars.
Jamie B.
North Attleboro, MA
Love this product. Its great for sensitive skin. Its doesnt dry out your skin. Great body moisturizer. Love that the product is available at any store
Micaela R.
Fort Worth, TX
It moisturizes the skin well and leaves you with this smooth feeling after your shower. And the smell is fantastic, makes you feel so fresh and clean..
Janine F.
Rowland Hghts, CA
this stuff used to be so great!!! However, the last few that i've purchased don't wash off easily ... maybe i got a bad batch ?? still smells good tho
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.