BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Erica B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The original dove remains my favorite. this one actually seems to provide even more moisture than the traditional formula, which isn't necessary, but is fine
Been using it. . I love the smell n long lasting moisture it gives me. I would definitely buy it again. You don't have to use alot, a little go's a long way
Sabrina M.
Sunland Park, NM
This body wash leaves you're skin super soft & it cleans you very well (: The smell is mild & it smells really good , I really recommend it for the Winter 💋
Trish A.
Des Plaines, IL
The body wash leaves my skin feeling super clean and soft! It's gentle and perfect for my sensitive skin. It has a subtle clean scent that smells refreshing.
Jessica B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this scent! I usually buy unscented due to my sensitive skin but Dove products are typically sensitive enough for me to use, which makes me happy! :)
Sharon P.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
If you have dry skin and you want something that's going to help make it smooth and supple without a lot of smell to it this is the thing for you I love this
Dianne H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this body wash! I can't use anything else because not only do other products break me out but also dry out my skin. I will forever purchase this soap.
Egbe K.
West Monroe, LA
My sister and I both use this because we both have eczema and dry skin. It’s very effective towards softening skin and helps get rid of some of my dark marks
Victoria G.
Holtsville, NY
This is my favorite body wash. I feel like my skin gets better and better after every use. My skin has definitely gotten softer and firmer since using this.
Katlyn G.
Easton, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always choose dove when I'm picking out body washes. I love how my skin feels all day following my shower. But I would say that dove is a little bit pricy.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.