BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Antonia W.
Manchester, Tn
This is the best moiturizing body wash ever! My first choice every time I shop. I only go for something else if I have coupons to make it super cheap.
Kristina H.
Palm Coast, FL
This body wash leaves your skin so soft! Not for people who don't like a lotion feel to their body wash. It's very thick and moisturizing. Perfect for people like me with dry skin.
Kimberly H.
Monroe, LA
I like dove body wash because it leaves you feeling clean but smooth. It can be pricey but it is worth it, however it does live the shower slippery
My skin gets dry in winter , Dove Nourishing body wash is perfect & moisturizing with a Clean and soft smelling , has a luxurious texture,creamy feel , leaves skin smooth & soft.
Megan D.
Ortonville, MI
Dove is the only body wash I use. I have eczema & it's great on my skin. Doesn't dry it out or irritate skin. Leaves it feeling soft & moisturized.
Lisa P.
Wantagh, NY
This products smells clean. It laters well and its good to use while shaving. The only draw back I've found is it does not leave your skin moisturized as long as it advirtises.
Stephanie E.
Mesa, AZ
I've used a few diffent dove body washes, and they all work so well. No matter which one, you always smell the signature dove scent, and I love it!
Miranda B.
This is by far my favorite body wash. It leaves my skin so silky and soft. My skin is very sensitive and it's not irritated by this product at all (which is strange for my skin).
Amy F.
Lockport, LA
Honestly Dove is one of my favorite brands. I love their deodorants and body washes. This leaves me feeling refreshed and clean with lovely scents.
Kelly S.
Gainesville, FL
My daughters and I all use this body wash in the winter months, when we're more prone to dry skin. It moisturizes without any greasy or stickiness!
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.