BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

K J.
I really love this body wash it helps a lot for people like me with sensitive skin. Out of all the body washes ive used ( A LOT) this has to be my all time favorite
Meghan F.
Loranger, LA
I am a huge dove navy top fan, I have used every soap out there before finding a soap that does not make me break out. very sensitive and makes my skin feel so soft
Valencia T.
Dallas, TX
Smells good. feels soft. moisturizing body wash that leaves your skin feeling soft. it lathers up really well. great value, could be cheaper but its well worth it. i use it EVERY DAY.
CAMILA O.
Hyannis
Eu adoro! É tipo o nívea só que bem mais cremoso. Ficam no corpo o mesmo tempo do nívea, so Q ele hidrata mais! O cheiro é tão gostoso que dá vontade de passar só ele no corpo e deixar !
Erin C.
Dallas, TX
Used this every day until the bottle ran out. Loved it! Felt very soft on my skin during and after the shower. I don't use shaving cream, and this worked so well for shaving! Would definitely buy again and recommend.
Madison M.
This soap makes my skin feel so smooth. The one thing I hated about other soaps is the right feeling on my skin I get afterwards but with this my skin is smooth and soft I refuse to use any other soap!
Allie P.
Washington, DC
So great! Would definitely recommend the scented ones over the plain, but this certainly leaves you smelling and feeling nice and clean! So gentle on the skin like all Dove products. Sold at supermarkets and drug stores all over and so reasonably priced!
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
This body wash smells phenomenal! It doesn't moisturize at all, but the scent is great! However, the top leaks, and makes getting the product out difficult unless you turn the bottle upside down (it is difficult to open the tiny lid unless you leave it cracked open)...it needs a new package design...
Marina P.
My absolute favorite body wash. It smells good and it's incredibly moisturizing. I had really bad eczema and most scented body washes irritated my skin really badly, but this one didn't and I've been using it for years!
Paulina F.
Plano, TX
Love this stuff!!!! It smells fresh and always makes my skin feel amazing! If you have dry skin or hate that gritty feeling after using some soaps -- try this!!!!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.