BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Alex H.
Bedford, TX
This doesn't leave my skin feeling dry, it smells good, suds up very well, and can be found at pretty much any drugstore. Very affordable and worth it.
Rebecca B.
Lake Butler, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is by far the best product out there for dry skin. I tried all sorts of other products then my Doctor recommended this and I've never looked back.
Sarah L.
I love how thick this body wash is! It always leaves your skin so soft after every shower. I definitely recommend this product to those with dry skin.
Antonia W.
Manchester, Tn
This is the best moiturizing body wash ever! My first choice every time I shop. I only go for something else if I have coupons to make it super cheap.
Janine F.
Rowland Hghts, CA
this stuff used to be so great!!! However, the last few that i've purchased don't wash off easily ... maybe i got a bad batch ?? still smells good tho
kim m.
West Harrison, NY
Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash keeps my skin soft and full of mositure! I never have any dry skin to worry about! Smells fresh and clean too!
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Unlike other body washes this isn't runny, it's thick which I like and makes my skin feel and smells really good. It lasts all day too which is a plus
Melissa S.
Phoenix, AZ
It is a great product. All you need is a little bit on the loofa to make enough suds and soap. Its nice and gentle on my skin which is very sensitive.
Jamie B.
North Attleboro, MA
Love this product. Its great for sensitive skin. Its doesnt dry out your skin. Great body moisturizer. Love that the product is available at any store
Christina A.
Union City, TN
I love the way this smells. It cleans the body well, and leave me feeling moisturized. My only issue with it is that sometimes it makes me itch. :(
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.