BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Crushondra S.
Huntsville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dove is the only brand that I can use on my baby skin that will not dry their skin out. So I give them a plus for that. I love all the different scent they have. The price is affordable.
Lauren B.
Maryville, TN
This body wash is great for leaving you skin feeling soft and provides you with the scent all day long. Only downfall was the scent is rather strong so if scents arnt allowed at your work you may want to stay away.
Jaylene P.
San Mateo, CA
The best, yes THE BEST body wash out on the market. And just like in the commercial this product will not eat at your skin, it is super moisturizing and just makes your skin feel fresh!
Charlie C.
This is what I usually use. It cleans really well and moisturizes decently. Still have to use a bit of lotion afterward of course but it's definitely less drying than other body washes. The smell is really nice too
Emme O.
Seattle, WA
I love how bubbly and rich the lather is when I use it with my loofa ! It definitely makes my skin more nourished and clean , but I usually use the bar version as it is more budget friendly and works just as well
Bailey L.
Tacoma, WA
Recently started using product because I have eczema and the weather has been so dry lately that I could not find anything to keep me from breaking out not even Aveeno, this body wash did the trick thank goodness!
Katie W.
Dequincy, LA
I have always looked for a body wash that would not only clean my skin but moisturize it!! This is perfect!! Especially in the winter when my skin needs the extra attention the most!!
Haydee R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I simply love dove. This body wash moisturizes your skin at the time your taking your shower. You feel your skin soft no matter your skin type or weather where you live in. Smells really good and it's refreshing.
Jeremy P.
Wolcott, CT
I've always chosen Dove over any other brand. I love how it nurishes my skin. It leaves my skin so soft and the smell is Devine! This is a must try product. Anything Dove is amazing! It's also gentle on your skin.
Kam r.
Eugene, OR
I really love the Dove body wash! It is so soft and great for people with eczema! I use it every time i shower and have never had a problem with irritated skin!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.