BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Fallon M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love dove deep moisture body wash. When the weather begins to change my skin dries out pretty bad. Dove keeps my skin from drying out and help keeps it looking and feeling smooth. And the best part it's not crazy expensive.
This body wash really help me for my sensitive skin i really like it because it helps me alot. I been using it for the past 3 years. I also love the price because its really cheap. Yeah i would recommend it to every person..
Vanessa H.
New Orleans, LA
I bought this for my son because he has sensitive skin and it getting older so the all in one kid soap isn't cutting it. He uses it everyday and it really helps his skin and doesn't break him out. Great product all around.
Natalie R.
Norcross, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I absolutely LOVE dove shower gel! They have the winter limited edition and the summer and they both smell AMAZING!!!!!! It is not drying and you do not feel that icky layer of soap on your skin.. I recommend this all the way!!
Hailee B.
Hands down one of the best body washes I've used! Hydrates the skin without feeling oily or leaving a residue. Long lasting and smells good too! This product also comes in different fragrances!
Yesenia E.
I have been using this for quite sometime, and I have to say I love it. Skin feels clean and soft. Love that my skin does not feel dry like other products nor does it make my skin oily l. This is just the perfect body wash.
Samy R.
I have tried many body washes, but this is by far my favorite. Its super moisturizing and really helps prevent me from getting dried out. It's also really creamy and has a great lather. Love it!
Nikki G.
I bought this quickly, not one of my first choices of body wash as I don't think I'll by again it is gentle but I feel like you get what you pay for and it's very cheap
Renee R.
Spokane, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body wash moisturizes my skin without leaving it with that dry soapy residue that some soaps do. It lathers really well, and has a clean scent that doesn't linger. Because it lathers so well, it goes a long way. Dove is a great brand with a highly regarded reputation, so you can't go wrong with their products!
Jessica E.
Paterson, NJ
I'm usually a super big fan of dove body wash I love all there products and the way they make my sensitive skin feel very soft and smooth but the smell to this one push me back. Aside from that dove is great for all skin types.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.