BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Rhea D.
Olyphant, PA
Creamy and moisturizing. I just wish Dove would change the bottle. It's bulky, always falling off the shelf, and becomes a pain to squeeze in the shower.
Nicole Q.
Jersey City, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
A little pricey but I do love dove, and it's a decent amount in size... Leaves my skin smooth, and not itchy. That's all I ask, and has a pleasant smell
Ying X.
MN
I have sensitivr, dry skin and eczema, and this has been the only soap that is soft and moisturizing enough for me and doesn't make my eczema freak out.
Karen S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This stuff is great! It gives awesome moisture and leaves skin feeling soff and smelling clean after just one use. I will absolutely purchase this again.
Liberty T.
Hemet, CA
This is one of my favorite body washes. The yummy smell and creamy formula make it so nice to use. It is super moisturizing and a little goes a long way!
Heaven K.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've used Dove all my life, and it is the most gentle on skin types and smells the best in my opinion! I recommend this for anyone who needs a good soap.
Alexandria G.
Richmond, KY
My skin is constantly super dry and always needs a moisture pick me up. This product has a soft scent and helps keep my skin hydrated for a couple hours
Ashly L.
OPELIKA, AL
Great for dry skin it's very moisturizing. The texture is amazing, very smooth and not rough on the skin. Also the product has some that smell very good.
David G.
This body wash is effective and worth the price in my opinion. The scent is really annoying to me though. The sensitive skin version smells a lot better.
Kim D.
I have used the dove bars for a very long time and saw the Dove wash at the store and thought i would try it. love it! It is just as good as the bar.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.