BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Olivia W.
This body wash is perfect for everyday use! It's very moiturizing, it lathers into foam really well, and it's pretty cheap, too.
Christina A.
Union City, TN
I love the way this smells. It cleans the body well, and leave me feeling moisturized. My only issue with it is that sometimes it makes me itch. :(
Fa Leasha R.
Gloucester , VA
I use only Dove body wash. I have well water and this keeps my skin super soft to the touch. Even my little boy picks this over super hero body wash at the store!
Carolina l.
Hallandale fl, FL
Leaves my skin so smooth especially after I shave doesn't burn or irritate my skin which is always a big concern. very lightly scented def a must try
Crystal J.
Bronston, KY
I love all dove products. Once I tried the body wash I loved it. Its thick and creamy, and makes my skin so soft. Not to mention, it smells amazing.
Gina F.
White Plains, NY
Since my kids have sensitive skin this is a staple in our house. It is super hydrating and has a really pleasant scent. It is gentle enough for the kids and I really enjoy it as well.
Paula S.
JACKSONVILLE
Dove always seems to make great products and this is no exception.Smells wonderful and light.It still makes me feel clean and fresh at the same time.
Rocio R.
THIS PRODUCT REALLY DOES MOISTURIZE YOUR SKIN AND LEAVES IT SILKY SMOOTH. I LOVE THE SCENTS THEY HAVE. YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY GIVE IT A TRY,
Patsy N.
LOVE THE SMELL AND THE FEELING AFTER I USED THIS DOVE BODY WASH . IT LAST ALONG TIME TOO YOU DON'T EVEN NEED THAT MUCH EVERYTIME YOU SHOWER.
Samantha S.
Fresno, CA
My skin gets terribly dry in winter, to the point of being itchy. Dove to the rescue! I love how lotion-y it is, without being greasy. And it has really helped reduced the itching.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.