BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Kayla M.
Brandon, MS
I've used a lot of body washes that either leave a film on my skin or bathtub, or irritate my skin. But not Dove! It smells great and feels great. By far my favorite brand of body wash.
Carolina M.
Addison, TX
I have use dove deep moisture nourishing body wash for a while and i really like how my skin feels it really moisturizes good...i will keep on buying it in the future if still available
Alexis F.
El Paso, TX
I bought this body wash for my son who is prone to dry skin and has eczema. the whole family uses it and we love it! moisturizes our skin and smells wonderful!! not a bad price either.
Savanah F.
Tacoma, WA
I didn't like this very much. It had a great smell to it, I just didn't like the way it made my skin feel, it felt oily and just didn't feel clean to me.
Christina A.
Union City, TN
I love the way this smells. It cleans the body well, and leave me feeling moisturized. My only issue with it is that sometimes it makes me itch. :(
Paula S.
JACKSONVILLE
Dove always seems to make great products and this is no exception.Smells wonderful and light.It still makes me feel clean and fresh at the same time.
Carolina l.
Hallandale fl, FL
Leaves my skin so smooth especially after I shave doesn't burn or irritate my skin which is always a big concern. very lightly scented def a must try
Crystal J.
Bronston, KY
I love all dove products. Once I tried the body wash I loved it. Its thick and creamy, and makes my skin so soft. Not to mention, it smells amazing.
Gina F.
White Plains, NY
Since my kids have sensitive skin this is a staple in our house. It is super hydrating and has a really pleasant scent. It is gentle enough for the kids and I really enjoy it as well.
Fa Leasha R.
Gloucester , VA
I use only Dove body wash. I have well water and this keeps my skin super soft to the touch. Even my little boy picks this over super hero body wash at the store!
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.