BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Nadja B.
Saint Louis, MO
I usually like all Dove products but this one in particular I didn't.. I got it because it said deep moisture and I use it for my dry skin but it didn't work.
Amanda M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love dove I think its great for the skin not to harsh I haven't yet tried the body wash I usually by the bars n those are good esp for my face doesn't dry up
lakira T.
BRONX, NY
This body wash is so amazing , so soft and moisturizing . It really helps my skin so much. Smells awesome , I used this for years and never been disappointed.
tameka c.
Rock Hill, SC
I'm not a fan of body wash but I love this one. I lathers nicely and I actually feel like I'm getting clean without drying my skin out. I like the smell also.
Michaela Z.
West Chester, PA
I looooove this stuff! My skin feels so soft after using it and I feel so squeaky clean! The smell is subtle but lovely. I would definitely recommend using it!
Stacey H.
Crystal River, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove is such an affordable product but they deliver very high quality product. This body was smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling so soft and hydrated.
Monique D.
Irvington, NJ
This body wash makes my skin feel soft, but I really don't feel that clean after washing with it. Its not really my first choice when choosing body washes.
Chelsea G.
East Bend, NC
My favorite body wash! It leaves my skin hydrated and soft! It smells great and I love to shave with it. My skins feels soft before I even put any lotion on.
Karissa A.
Mayfield hts, OH
This is a go to for anyone with super dry skin. This is the only thing I will use during my winter swim seasons, it is great for dry, itchy skin. I love it.
Elissa H.
Old Bridge, NJ
I have to say I didn't love this. It was alittle too thick and therefore, hard to get out the product. It smells good but there's other body washes I prefer.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.