BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Fatima T.
This is one of my favorite Dove body washes. It smells really good and it makes your skin feel clean and fresh! I recommend it to anyone with dry skin.
Jerica S.
Elgin, ND
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Dove body washes. They are priced right and the product is amazing. It always leaves my skin clean and moisturized, I would definitely recommend.
Rhea D.
Olyphant, PA
Creamy and moisturizing. I just wish Dove would change the bottle. It's bulky, always falling off the shelf, and becomes a pain to squeeze in the shower.
Alicia S.
***great product... Fantastic price. I have sensitive skin too. The product did not aggitate my skin at all and the smell is amazing. Relaxed me as well.
Isis L.
Bridgeport, CT
I live all Dove products because I have sensitive skin & this soap is perfect because it has a very light clean scent & makes skin smooth after one wash
Katie H.
Kansas City, MO
Dove Moisture Body Wash has been my favorite for some time. I love the silky feel of it, and it really does make my skin feel softer and much smoothr.
Chardae J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The Mandarin Orange one smells absolutely amazing. It smells like heaven. I enjoy that it leaves you feeling clean and doesn't leave any residue behind.
Heaven K.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've used Dove all my life, and it is the most gentle on skin types and smells the best in my opinion! I recommend this for anyone who needs a good soap.
Rica P.
Madison
Love love love it. It was actually recommended by my doctor. I had a rash on my back and used this product and it actually work and it also smells good.
Nicole Q.
Jersey City, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
A little pricey but I do love dove, and it's a decent amount in size... Leaves my skin smooth, and not itchy. That's all I ask, and has a pleasant smell
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.