BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Nicole C.
Dallas, TX
I love Dove and they make a ton of yummy scents. i have dry skin and a skin condition and this is the only thing that helps, it does get pricey for a college student around 8$ but its a huge container so it lasts me a bit! It doesnt leave a weird residue, and I like that this is unscented. I buy it again and again. Cons: tests on animals and they always discontinue my fave scents which I why i just switched to unscented.
Leidi R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My boyfriend and I LOVE this body wash!!! The large size is very economical and the pump makes it so easy to use! It is thick and ultra-hydrating, and leaves our skin more moisturized than any other body wash we've tried yet. It also has a very neutral, clean scent - perfect for men & women to share. Excellent product!! Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash
Rachel G.
Nashville, TN
This is my holy grail body wash. There is no need to spend a lot of money on expensive body washes. This is a great body wash for sensitive skin. It has a nice fresh scent that isn't overpowering at all (I have a sensitive nose), and I would really recommend this even over some of the other scented dove body washes. I get it in the big pump bottle, which is super easy to use in the shower without having to open a cap and squeeze some out. I would recommend ether buying the pump bottle or pouring the body wash into a spare pump bottle (do the same for shampoos and conditioners!)
Tiffany C.
Omaha, NE
I tried this product for the first time about a week ago and absolutely love it! It smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth in the shower. When you get out of the shower your skin feels soft and moisturized. The smell last all day long and leaves your skin feeling soft. Won't leave your skin sticky or oily. Won't leave your skin feeling dry and itchy!! I recommend this product to anyone!
Desi C.
phoenix
I rarely give products five stars, but if I could I have give this a 4.5 because I love this product. I just recently purchased it and I think my skin is seeing some kind of improvement. The whole "skin softer after one use" I think is a little bit of a stretch, but I have been getting compliments on how soft my skin is! I just want to say dove is an amazing brand and I think it should continue with innovating products that are tailored to making the customer feel AMAZING! I sometimes don't like them price when I'm broke, but hey you have to pay for quality!
Juanita B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Yes, this is definitely a good product with a longtime positive record from My Mom, to me and now my children. Oh my, I used to love how my Mom smelled. Sadly she passed when I was 14 so while in a foster home, I washed my clothes and sheets in this stuff and it made me feel and smell comfort. As an adult I still purchase it and now my kids. Just be sure to put pads on the tub/shower floor because it gets so slippery and it takes time to wash all the soap off lol not a negative, just a reason to stay in longer and a friendly tip lol That is the moisturizer in it.
Soupy M.
This body wash is great . I remember looking everywhere for a body wash that had great texture . This ticked all the Body wash . I have bought soap before to much dismay, as they looked great in the packaging but were disappointing . This continues to be my favorite Body wash .this it is always great I would buy again .
Kasey T.
Woolwich, ME
I've used many Dove Body Washes over the past 5+ years. This is my favorite one for the winter time when the weather is super cold, snowy, and makes my skin dry. It's very moisturizing, smells light and refreshing. It always leave my skin feeling clean.. Not just washed but clean and refreshed. I also have very sensitive skin on my body, so if I use anything else but the Dove Body Washes I get small red dots on my arms, legs, and stomach. I've never had that issue with these body washes; they are exactly what they say with no harsh chemicals.
Sarah R.
Ann Arbor, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this body wash so much. It makes my skin feel AMAZING. So clean and soft. And all winter long, it keeps it moisturized no matter the windchill. It's gentle and amazing. The smell is subtle and clean. I can use it and so can my boyfriend and it doesn't conflict with any other scents that we wear. It's a great value at around 5 dollars a bottle. I'm not normally a repeat body wash buyer but this is my new go to.
Kristi G.
Rosemead, CA
I love dove body wash! It's so gentle on your skin! Super hydrating as well! And there's something about Dove and their scents that pull me in! It smells so clean, fresh, and natural... if that makes any sense? A very little amount of this product goes a long way! This product never fails to make me feel relaxed, clean, and happy. The effort to clean and rinse this off your body is very little to none. The question is, do I recommend this product to consumers? Yes I do! Give it a try! You'll love it. I know I do.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.