BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Hannah B.
Killen, AL
I LOVE this product! This is the body wash me and my mom have both been using for years. My mom has extremely dry skin and it moisturizes. I have normal skin and it works well for me! I think it is a very good price! I love the smell. 10/10 would recommend
Andrew N.
Brooklyn, NY
For a moisturizing, nourishing body wash that doesn't strip your skin, I highly recommend Dove. I will say, I often pick up generic comparisons, as these can be a little pricey. I would still recommend Dove above all other brands for the greatest comfort.
A G.
I have been using these dove product and I just love the way it is. I bought it from CVS, well and fitness and I just love it. It is one of the good product to recommend other. Yes, it has a good scent too. Ya I am gonna recommend these product to others.
sarahjuku S.
San Francisco, CA
Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash is one of my favorite body washes to use regularly. What I love most is that it keeps my skin moisturized to the point that I don't need to use body lotion or cream everyday. I also love the clean, refreshing scent.
Cindy L.
Oakland Gdns, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my family's Go-To body wash. It leaves my dry, eczema prone skin feeling moisturized. I did feel like this formula was too heavily scented. Next time I will purchase the unscented one because I am sensitive to fragrances. Overall a good body wash.
Melody W.
I often buy this 3 pack of Dove body wash at Costco, and love it. It smells nice, it lathers well, and leaves my skin feeling clean and hydrated. I have even used it in place of shaving cream, due to it being a thick body wash. I would purchase it again.
Tameca S.
I love this moisturizing body wash! It leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth and supple. I can't get enough of it. I have to stay stocked because my children asked to use it once and have not stopped. It is very gentle on the skin and I would recommend it!
Sally P.
Austin, TX
I have to be honest. Dove is not my favorite product in the body wash section. I feel it leaves a slip and slide film on the bottom tub making it a death trap. While yeah it may nourish well, depending on your water pressure it takes forever to come off.
Sasha K.
Jamaica, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
THIS IS THE BEST BODY WASH I HAVE EVER HAD! It made my skin soft and smooth. This body wash a gentle formula that is not harsh to the skin. I use it every day when I take a shower. It has a great value with a great price. I would definitely buy it again!
Prescilla R.
Palmetto, FL
Any other body washes that I use irritates my skin like crazy because I have eczema. But dove was something that my doctor recommended and it's a miracle worker! I actually feel clean and moisturized and my skin has never gotten irritated from using it.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.