BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Cassie T.
Norwood, MA
My skin is very dry and after using Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash I get out of the shower feeling as if I've put on lotion before getting out of the shower. I enjoy the scent of this bodywash, it's subtle but clean without feeling overly perfumey.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I'm so in love with the deep moisture Dove body wash and it smells incredible. I used it last night and my skin was left very hydrated, silky and smooth. I love this extra moisturizing body wash. You have got to check it out and a little goes a long ways. It makes it more affordable that way!
Tayler H.
Richardson, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm really impressed with this body wash! I recently stayed in an Air BnB that stocked this body wash and I was loving it. I didn't realize how smooth and clean it made my skin feel but I was impressed by how clean it made me feel all day. I enjoyed that it didn't have much scent and it is really thick! Definitely am looking forward to buying it myself.
Arlene T.
I used to use this soap exclusively.. I love the scent of this soap. It did make me feel clean and soft. But I had back acne while I was using this. I decided to switch soaps and after a while, my back acne disappeared. I doubt that this soap caused it, but it didn't help my situation. I don't use it anymore even though it was one of my favorites.
Gail D.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Dove body wash is mostly what I used to get washed in the shower. All of their body washes have an amazing scent and they all leave my skin feeling very smooth and moisturized, never dry. Con? it is a little expensive compared to other body washes.
Gina P.
Dove is everyone's bestfriend. It keeps you smelling good and fresh.I use the bar version mostly but once in a while when I'm feeling a bit diva I purchase the liquid dove to shower .I also purchased the lotion to smell even better.
-Thanks dove
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Dove makes a great line of products including soap, shampoo and body wash. This body wash is one of my favorites. If hydrates and nourishes my skin. It smells great and is a great product that I would buy again. It made my skin noticeably softer even after one shower!
holley t.
Jemison, AL
I always use dove nutrium moisture body washes. I currently have the huge pump bottle with the cucumber green tea scent. I have use this product many times before and I love it. It is a crisp clean and my skin does not feel stripped after use. I highly recommend this product.   Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Cucumber & Green Tea Body Wash
Amanda C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am not a huge fan of this. It isn't terrible but it doesn't lather like other body washes and it makes you feel slick like soft water which makes me personally feel it clean. I'm the one person that likes my skin to feel stripped so I know I'm clean. This would be great for someone with super dry skin that doesn't like the stripped feeling!
Ashley B.
Hamilton, OH
I love this body wash. It leaves you feeling clean without that nasty oily feeling some body washes leave. It seems to moisturize your skin very well. My skin is almost always dry, but this body wash seems to help a lot. It also smells great.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.