BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Melissa D.
This body wash leaves my skin feeling so incredibly smooth, without being greasy. I'm not crazy about the smell of this body wash, but if you have dry skin like me it's' a great body wash.
Melissa S.
Phoenix, AZ
It is a great product. All you need is a little bit on the loofa to make enough suds and soap. Its nice and gentle on my skin which is very sensitive.
Auddy W.
This is one of my top body washes I've ever used! I LOVE the scent, it's like no other. It's very moisturizing, it definitely does its job! I highly recommend this product
Pamela F.
Northford, CT
I bought this because it smelled so good. When I use it it leaves a creamy wash on my skin which makes it soft. It is not irritating and smells nice.
Amy M.
La Mesa , CA
My mom actually just bought this and I've been using it and it's amazing. Keeps my usually dry skin smooth and hydrated I love it.
Autumn K.
South Windsor , CT
This product leaves my skin soft and smells so fresh and clean. You only need a little because it's suds up well. Highly recommend
Alexis F.
El Paso, TX
I bought this body wash for my son who is prone to dry skin and has eczema. the whole family uses it and we love it! moisturizes our skin and smells wonderful!! not a bad price either.
Courtney F.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this product and have continuously repurchased it. It smells great, moisturizes my skin, and makes a great lather for a good head to toe clean.
Kayla M.
Brandon, MS
I've used a lot of body washes that either leave a film on my skin or bathtub, or irritate my skin. But not Dove! It smells great and feels great. By far my favorite brand of body wash.
LAUREN H.
SYRACUSE, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the best body wash I have found and used. It smells so good, is gentle if you are prone to UTI's or infections, leaves skin so soft.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.