BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Brittany D.
Morgantown, WV
I use this regularly! But it's my go to take on vacations because I have very sensitive skin! It's easy to travel and has the lightest scent and makes my skin so soft !
Natalie R.
Norcross, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I absolutely LOVE dove shower gel! They have the winter limited edition and the summer and they both smell AMAZING!!!!!! It is not drying and you do not feel that icky layer of soap on your skin.. I recommend this all the way!!
Jessica K.
The only body wash I will use and by far the best stuff every!! Does not leave your skin with that sticky residue all the other soaps seem to leave behind yet it still gets you clean! And we can't forget how great it smells :)
Kourtni C.
Salt Rock, WV
I've been using this body wash for years and is my go-to. It has a nice, gentle scent that does not compete with whatever lotion and perfume that you like to wear. It leaves my skin silky soft.
Kerrie B.
I totally love the smell of this product. It's not overwhelming at all. However, I think was under the impression that I wouldn't have to use lotion after because of its moisturizing effects... but all in all a good product
Vanessa H.
New Orleans, LA
I bought this for my son because he has sensitive skin and it getting older so the all in one kid soap isn't cutting it. He uses it everyday and it really helps his skin and doesn't break him out. Great product all around.
Amy D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Dove is such a reliable company. I constantly use their products and I always look forward to new scents coming out. This body wash is very moisturizing and refreshing. It leaves my skin feeling clean and feeling soft and silky.
Anna C.
Pflugerville , TX
My son and I use this because of our sensitive skin. Sometimes, we tend to break out in a bit of eczema, and this really helps. It is not harsh at all and it doesn't have a heavy scent. It is very gentle, but cleans well.
Leticia F.
Hopewell Junction, NY
I love this body wash, for those week when your skin is feeling dry and you feel like it needs that extra softness. I love it for just that. Definitely one of my top 5.
Samy R.
I have tried many body washes, but this is by far my favorite. Its super moisturizing and really helps prevent me from getting dried out. It's also really creamy and has a great lather. Love it!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Favorite scent?

Walgreens

Walgreens was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.