BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Michelle R.
Spring, TX
After endless searching for a great body wash without smells i come across dove. I fell in love with dove the first wash. My skin had ever felt so soft.
Jordan A.
Columbia, MO
I love the way this body wash makes my skin feel. I have super dry skin and this wash is a great alternative to other soaps that dry your skin out more!!
LaQuaisha  T.
Manassas, VA
I like that this soap doesn't feel like lotion it actually feels like soap I also like the smell and it's not a kind of soap to make your skin feel weird
Lauren E.
Charlotte, NC
I love this body wash! each time i run out i am running to walmart to purchase more! I've tried other body washes and my skin just doesn't feel the same!
Colleen L.
Hamilton
It's a nice product, it makes my skin feel really soft. When I get in the shower, I normally reach for this product over all the other body washes I own.
Ashly L.
OPELIKA, AL
Great for dry skin it's very moisturizing. The texture is amazing, very smooth and not rough on the skin. Also the product has some that smell very good.
Becky G.
I LOVE using the Dove body wash in the shower. It smells so good and I feel as though it always leaves my skin feeling clean, smooth, and smelling good!
Kim D.
I have used the dove bars for a very long time and saw the Dove wash at the store and thought i would try it. love it! It is just as good as the bar.
Carissa L.
Dania, FL
The body wash is really awesome. It smells so good and leaves your skin smelling good after you get out of the shower. It leaves your skin soft as well.
Hailey L.
I have used a couple different body washes and even though they smell better (this is a bit oderless) this one moiserizes better and makes for soft skin.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.