BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Allyson C.
Yukon, OK
This body wash left my ski feeling clean and refreshed and soft. No harsh dragging from dry skin or irritation. Perfect for sensitive skin like mine. Loved it!
Carmen G.
I can seriously say that I had the softest of skin after a week of using this! It's the best! I'm allergic to fruity scented washes so this is PERFECT for me!
Victoria S.
Severn
I used this product over the summer for my dry skin and it worked wonders with my skin. It smelled amazing and left my skin feeling super soft and moisturized.
Delaney G.
Love Dove, best of all times!! Smell lasts a long time and its not expensive feels great on my skin. Almost at every drug store I've been in. Just all great. ❤
Dawn M.
San Jose
My go to body wash. I have dry skin and most of the time I don't even need lotion after showering with this wash. It smells soo good and leaves my skin so soft
Franka C.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the perfect body wash for all skin types. I can use it all year round especially in winter when my skin gets too dry because of all those hot showers.
Kianna M.
Sacramento, CA
The best. Makes my skin so soft and keeps my elbows from looking ashy! I love it and would highly recommend this product. Dive is an all around useful product.
yulianna b.
linwood
i dont regularly use body wash but if i do it's definitely this product. i love the feel and smell. you can buy these almost everywhere. it's great. i love it.
Katie A.
North Branch, MN
I love this! Dove always seems to surprise me! Lightweight, smells good, not to expensive and works well! Gets the job done and doesn't have residue left over
Lynnea R.
Buena Park
I have some of this in my shower now! It lathers up very quickly and washes of easily. I feel clean and it smells great! It also leaves my skin very hydrated!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.